Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog's Rights and Protection:
Dog Toilet

tracky
Enthusiast

Nov 23, 2004, 5:36 PM

Post #1 of 9 (1558 views)
Shortcut
Dog Toilet Can't Post

my friends just come back from holland...

he told me that there got Dog Toilet on the street...

the holland govn is encourage the owner to bring their dog to the dog toilet... so that our's street r clean enought!

just same as the problem of rubbish... the bandaraya din giv a place to keep the rubbish, but just put signboard "DIRALANG BUANG SAMPAH"...then ppl will simply throw there n here... (yiks!my area is like tat la!3 yrs never solve problem,so here/there dilarang buang sampah,then we eat the sampah?)

a Dog toilet is a very good idea to keep clean for our's environment!!!

- Environment friendly

- Convenience for owner

- Keep our's street clean

- Easier to manage

do u guys think malaysia oso can hav dog toilet?

kelsey
K9 Maniac

Nov 23, 2004, 9:42 PM

Post #2 of 9 (1551 views)
Shortcut
Re: [tracky] Dog Toilet [In reply to] Can't Post

china & japan also have dog toilets now

malaysia can do it, but before we even think about dog toilets. most malaysian have to change their mentality on dog. if we can't even have a decent park to bring our dog or even walk around certain area even with a leash. i believe to even have a dog friendly condo (like singapore) is still dream years away!.

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Nov 24, 2004, 5:29 AM

Post #3 of 9 (1544 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kelsey] Dog Toilet [In reply to] Can't Post

a lil add on to your comment,

typical malaysian dog owner (not all but most that i see out on the street walking their dogs) don't even have the decency to PICK the POO up after their dog. What makes u think they will use the doggie toilet when the street/ grass/ garden/ field is so available n open and they do not have to do any dirty work ?

sometimes when i see cases like these i feel like yelling at those ppl for not picking up the pood but then again what to do.... we educate one by one and hope for the best.

before you think abt calling for dog park n etc.... try look around and see why dogs r banned in the park. let me tell u, even when puppy.com have the dog ownership day, (plastic bags given) ppl will not hessitate to let their precious pooch poo everywhere and just walked away !!! Mad and to think its RESPONSIBLE DOG OWNERSHIP DAY! of all places !!! when they was told to pick up some just pretend to look for newspapers or plastic bags and then just walked away into the crowd and pretend nothing happened.

with mentality like these, we will never get our dog park in a 100 yrs but never give up hope! lets EDUCATE and continue to work on these sore areas. Till then...I will be waiting for the doggie park Wink

cheers,
minglmy

tracky
Enthusiast

Nov 24, 2004, 6:19 AM

Post #4 of 9 (1534 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Dog Toilet [In reply to] Can't Post

u r rite minglmy...

u know.. i am 100% EXTREMELY puppy/dog lover!

but i really angry/hate when i foot on a poo!!!

by the way...i got a tools for picking the poo...

do u guys got it?

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Nov 24, 2004, 6:50 AM

Post #5 of 9 (1530 views)
Shortcut
Re: [tracky] Dog Toilet [In reply to] Can't Post

dun need a tool lar... just get a plastic bag or newspaper will do liao ! its just picking only mar....

cheers,
minglmy

kelsey
K9 Maniac

Nov 24, 2004, 4:25 PM

Post #6 of 9 (1509 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] [tracky] Dog Toilet [In reply to] Can't Post

yeah as ming say can only use plastic, newspaper in public a bit gross lah. normally when i walk my doggie, we standby tissue inside plastic bag, u know how the makcik at roadside give u goreng pisang, like that lah, easier to pick up.

i stick by the rule, bigger dog, bigger poop, so if u don't want dog that poo so much, get a small toy, poo so little only:)

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Nov 24, 2004, 6:21 PM

Post #7 of 9 (1506 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kelsey] [tracky] Dog Toilet [In reply to] Can't Post

bigger poo means bigger plastic bag and a bigger mess LOL ! well, thats part of taking care of a pet lar. u know, when u mentioned the goreng pisang with poo in the same sentence it makes me think of the goreng pisang as poo you pick up next time i buys it. kakakakak gross lar.....

anyway, bigger poo harder to pick lor...small like minpins rite... only like few small sausage only ... hehehehehe !

cheers,
minglmy

tracky
Enthusiast

Nov 24, 2004, 10:16 PM

Post #8 of 9 (1493 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] [tracky] Dog Toilet [In reply to] Can't Post

u ppl so noti la..

compare food n pee/poo....

by the way...there is more male owner or female?

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Nov 25, 2004, 5:46 AM

Post #9 of 9 (1481 views)
Shortcut
Re: [tracky] [tracky] Dog Toilet [In reply to] Can't Post

sorry but comes to think of it.... whats the difference ? we eat it and comes out also same thing mar ...LOL !

well, to your questions, both sama sama lar

cheers,
minglmy

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my