Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog and Puppy Training: Dog Obedience Training & General Training Topics:
can anyone help me to get my dog to walk during walk?

tame
Novice

Nov 21, 2004, 6:54 AM

Post #1 of 4 (847 views)
Shortcut
can anyone help me to get my dog to walk during walk? Can't Post

hello...

i've been trying to bring my puppy out for short walks this week, but the moment hes out, he started sniffing n sniffing at everything...n refuse to walk at all...huh..n the moment he hear a car or any vehicles driving past, he run right back to the house...so until now, though it hard been a few days, we only get him to walk until the neighbour's compound :)

erm...i'm really at lost at this...any tips on how to train him to walk?

MisterStan
Doggyman

Nov 21, 2004, 8:17 AM

Post #2 of 4 (843 views)
Shortcut
Re: [tame] can anyone help me to get my dog to walk during walk? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi tame

in order to get your dog to walk, you can encourage your dog to walk by using treats/toys/anything that your dog likes.

when i first time bring my beagle out for a walk in the neighbourhood, he is afraid of vehicles and noises. After some time, my beagle would get used to it..

tame
Novice

Nov 22, 2004, 3:59 AM

Post #3 of 4 (829 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] can anyone help me to get my dog to walk during walk? [In reply to] Can't Post

hey...thanx for the tips...

i think i'll try to use treats to induce him...:>

hopefully i can get him further soon...

:>

MisterStan
Doggyman

Nov 22, 2004, 5:23 AM

Post #4 of 4 (827 views)
Shortcut
Re: [tame] can anyone help me to get my dog to walk during walk? [In reply to] Can't Post

you are welcome.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my