Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: General:
Don't Buy pet from 'Wonderful World Of Pets! Jln SS2

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 Next page Last page  View All

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 2, 2005, 9:27 PM

Post #101 of 122 (1990 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [timchan] Don't Buy pet from 'Wonderful World Of Pets! Jln SS2 [In reply to]  

the winner timchan

1st of all, ur 1st sentence tell me, ur puspose of replying me, bcs: YOU WANT TO WIN, i assume.

and for the rest of ur postings, sorry, i have no time to reply & just not interested. perhaps, i think NOBODY NOTICED wat u wrote here, do u know why? compare it to mine. NO POINT follow ppl's tail & reply just for the hell of it. If u have NO POINTS, & start personal attacks, well.. cant really attract ppl though.

so, WINNER. YOU R THE BEST.

Regards,

Yang

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 2, 2005, 9:31 PM

Post #102 of 122 (1986 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [chrisss] Don't Buy pet from 'Wonderful World Of Pets! Jln SS2 [In reply to]  

THE GREAT WINNER CHRISSSSSSSS

raelly, i cant win u. no matter wat happent to me, or how hot am i, i juz cant write a thing like wat u wrote. the winner, is YOU.

oh yah, again, incase u dont know, maturity arent measured by age. oh thats y, maybe u feel by posting SUCH a posting is matured, juz bcs of ur AGE.

anyway, i NEVER said im matured though. But it doesnt mean im not. how old am i? u guess loh. ORKIDLAH.

Regards,

Yang

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 2, 2005, 9:44 PM

Post #103 of 122 (1969 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [ALL] Selfishness & Personal Attacks [In reply to]  

To those who replied me & others who came in to view..

well things start to get bored as wat i read again & again.. sad to say.. MORE than half is juz personal attacks.

well please dont forget i was here to reply to NINELIFE, & comforting her. so, when u reply to me, juz reply abt this topic, if u r not interested, i never force u to do so.

STOP telling me who are you, well although u r so interested to talk abt me, im not interested in u. & need not to tell me abt WWOP since i never comment anything abt them, in this thread.

and to justin especially, by writing down words which contain personal attacks here, just not benefitial for YOU, yourself. The uncle aunty here juz not going to give u an advice as they dont care, ur postings are not opposing them anyway.

SURPRISINGLY.. erm.. not really.. wat i noticed after read through those replies towards me. I notice something.

They are so alert & sensitive towards every single words ppl who opposed their points wrote, BUT yet, being so ignorant to worst postings by the ppl who are not opposing ther points. especially when the postings is meant to attack the 1 who disagree with them.

well this is juz wat i noticed, it depends for the viewer t judge. but for the participants who being so interested to reply me & "MISSED OUT" all other postings, i dont expect anything from them lah.

ORKIDLAH.

Regards,

Yang

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 2, 2005, 10:00 PM

Post #104 of 122 (1959 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [leecy] Don't Buy pet from 'Wonderful World Of Pets! Jln SS2 [In reply to]  

In Reply To
ninelife

if the postings u posted are true, great job u have done i wish to say.

if the irresponsible thingy is not proven or is not done by u, urself, & u tried very best as u state to care of the pups, u need not to feel bad, u urself know who u r, not others, so if u r not like others mention, u will know, u r not.

but when things turns wrong, somebody have to take the responsibility. The person should be the pet shop's boss, head, or person in charge of the shop.

If things happen at their shop brought up attention to public, then they have to expect such complaints & reactions from public.

Anyway just wish to drop by to tell u, IF u r a genuine dog lover, i felt sympathy for u, as after so much hard work u did, y there are so many (NOT ALL) of them keep blaming on u, even give u great personal attack. they should feel shameful, for blaming a person who cares abt dogs.

well i dont mean those who just give their opinions through fact, the information is useful though. wat i mean is those who accused her without any fact.

Just to refresh ur mind abt wat i posted to ninelife, thus all the replies towards me. well if u still think this is so BIG DEAL, juz be it.

Regards,

Yang

chrisss
Canine Addict

Sep 2, 2005, 10:55 PM

Post #105 of 122 (1943 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

In Reply To
NineLife,

WWOP had cost me and my bf our dearest daughter. WWOP is STOP MENTIONING THAT U R MENTALLY ILL. STOP MAKING PPL SYMPATIZE WITH UR CONDITION.
CARELESS and that is drop dead true. No use defending them. I saw with my own TWO EYES that a very small MS fell from 3 feets above when the employee opened the grill of the display window. AND SHE ACTED AS THOUGH NOTHING HAPPENS!!!!!!!!!!!

Nobody will ever try to destroy/bad mouth/condemn WWOP if they are really making an honest living. In fact we are all making a living too and we are not bitching about it.

Pls help me to convey this to ur BUDDHIST boss. In BUDDHISM, there is something call KARMA...wht goes around comes around...when time comes, ur boss will pay for wht he/she has done.

I never believe that a dog is just a dog. When u take them in, they are part of ur family. If u r really a god damn dog lover, u will never mention that "YOU DONT NEED TO TREAT A DOG LIKE A BABY". If u r really a god damn dog lover, then every part of u will yearn to treat the dog as though they are ur own flesh and blood.

STOP ASKING US TO THINK OF HOW UR BOSS FEELS. YOU, ninelife, feel my pain. MY DAUGHTHER has accompanied for almost 2 yrs. How would u feel, when u received a call telling u that she is dead while u r anticipating her return? How would u feel, when u see her body, covered with blood.

Everynite b4 i sleep, i think of her, but she doesnt have the life of a fairy tale. BECAUSE SHE DOESNT HAVE A HAPPY ENDING.

STOP MENTIONING THAT U R MENTALLY ILL. STOP MAKING PPL SYMPATIZE WITH UR CONDITION.

Yes, she is mentioning abt she is mentally ill, wat can i say is she is just tring to be frank, i cant conclude anything other than this. well for u, STOP ACCUSING PPL, HOW DO U KNOW SHE IS MAKING PPL SYMPATIZE WITH HER CONDITION?

by the way, things u mentioned got anything to do with her? if u wish to tell the boss something, juz pass the message urself to the boss! if u wish her to help u pass the message, u should be polite & say "can u pls do me a favour?"

NOT letting ur angryness burst out towards a innocent person, well at least u dont know if she is guilty, right?!

hey 'orkid' leecy, just to refresh ur 'orkid' mind, what u replied de_jun...this was the post that started everything...wash ur 'orkid' eyes properly and read back what ur 'orkid' fingers typed...and dun come back saying u din say this, u din say that...something is terribly wrong with ur 'orkid' brain...really sad...ai....*sigh*

UNITED WE STAND
Chris

Poodles' Friendly Gang List

chrisss
Canine Addict

Sep 2, 2005, 11:02 PM

Post #106 of 122 (1940 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [orkid] Don't Buy pet from 'Wonderful World Of Pets! Jln SS2 [In reply to]  

THE GREAT WINNER CHRISSSSSSSS

raelly, i cant win u. no matter wat happent to me, or how hot am i, i juz cant write a thing like wat u wrote. the winner, is YOU.

oh yah, again, incase u dont know, maturity arent measured by age. oh thats y, maybe u feel by posting SUCH a posting is matured, juz bcs of ur AGE.

anyway, i NEVER said im matured though. But it doesnt mean im not. how old am i? u guess loh. ORKIDLAH.

hey orkid, u know wat, perhaps u r rite this time...i'm capable of writing that becoz ur posts are irritating and annoying to most of us here...u did not and won't be writing such posts, simply becoz, perhaps you like what we wrote...the truth...but we never like what u wrote...so sorry...try writing something more entertaining, something everyone can find truth in...rather than all those bull shits u spent so much time on...ai....

UNITED WE STAND
Chris

(This post was edited by chrisss on Sep 2, 2005, 11:13 PM)

chrisss
Canine Addict

Sep 2, 2005, 11:27 PM

Post #107 of 122 (1934 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [leecy] Selfishness & Personal Attacks [In reply to]  

In Reply To
To those who replied me & others who came in to view..

well things start to get bored as wat i read again & again.. sad to say.. MORE than half is juz personal attacks.

well please dont forget i was here to reply to NINELIFE, & comforting her. so, when u reply to me, juz reply abt this topic, if u r not interested, i never force u to do so.

STOP telling me who are you, well although u r so interested to talk abt me, im not interested in u. & need not to tell me abt WWOP since i never comment anything abt them, in this thread.

and to justin especially, by writing down words which contain personal attacks here, just not benefitial for YOU, yourself. The uncle aunty here juz not going to give u an advice as they dont care, ur postings are not opposing them anyway.

SURPRISINGLY.. erm.. not really.. wat i noticed after read through those replies towards me. I notice something.

They are so alert & sensitive towards every single words ppl who opposed their points wrote, BUT yet, being so ignorant to worst postings by the ppl who are not opposing ther points. especially when the postings is meant to attack the 1 who disagree with them.

well this is juz wat i noticed, it depends for the viewer t judge. but for the participants who being so interested to reply me & "MISSED OUT" all other postings, i dont expect anything from them lah.

ORKIDLAH.

hey orkid, come on...we're not even interested to tell you who we are...to hell with you we dun care...we mentioned the bad things about WWOP from our experience...just to alert the public...and these postings are not intended for your reading...u pandai pandai read for what??? if u find that offensive, then get the hell out of here...SORE LOSER...ada mau panggil mak bapak orang pulak!!!!! eh ambik 20 sen pi main jauh jauh la...

UNITED WE STAND
Chris

chrisong
Doggyman

Sep 2, 2005, 11:30 PM

Post #108 of 122 (1933 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [ALL] Don't Buy pet from 'Wonderful World Of Pets! Jln SS2 [In reply to]  

No need to waste our time with this orkid la.Crazy

People got eye see wan. He keep trying to clear his bad name in the forum as thought he is good orkid and others is badUnsure

I think most people in the forum know him as a bull shiterShocked Look what he write about other people the more I read the more I laugh. Why? Cause he actually writing about himself. HahahaSly

nairud
K9 Maniac

Sep 2, 2005, 11:41 PM

Post #109 of 122 (1928 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
man,

well, accuse means concluding without any prove. so u view through urself, & get the answer urself, need not to ask me. As i said NOT everyone. If u r not the 1, no worry & dont border to reply me.

she's trying to be frank???

this is just my opinion, u need not to agree with me, & im not forcing u, so wats ur opinion? im willing to listen.

writing in CAPITAL LETTER somemore

well, any purpose of this sentence? well, if u were to give me such sentence again when replying me, pls do give reasoning, im not that smart yet, i cant predict like some people.

You said you think she's trying to be frank? BS! Anyone who know writing etiquttes know it's bad to write everything in capital letters. Go ask your english teacher.

DF

Join the JRT(Lil' Terrorist) Zone

Click me to join Piper in DogSter

Sorely missed, Grizzley and Whitey the Terrier

ladee_m
Doggyman

Sep 3, 2005, 12:16 AM

Post #110 of 122 (1916 views)
Shortcut

so much time to post & reply one at a time... fighting for top posters???

... its very simple, " If u had not poke ur nose into what is happening here, u wud not recieve so many discriptive names."

the subject here now incase u had not noticed is that u being bz body... then again since u have difficulty in reading & comprehending & uses so many wrong words, I dun blame illiterate who try to act smart...

whatever rudeness u mentioned only begun when ur sleezy nose got stuck in here... ppl on my side?... dun get too upset if I have frens & u dun... u prefer ppl to hate u so dun complain...

thanks for the quote but its more appropriate for u since u have taken what do not belong to u & can lie about it... taking from innocent... I m sure all the splurging & indulgence has caused the devil to take over...

pls dun humiliate ur already dirt worth & act as if u know how to use quote...

CLICK ON =>Poodles' Friendly Gang ListSmile

I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 3, 2005, 1:04 AM

Post #111 of 122 (1897 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [chrisss] Don't Buy pet from 'Wonderful World Of Pets! Jln SS2 [In reply to]  

chrisss

hey orkid, u know wat, perhaps u r rite this time...i'm capable of writing that becoz ur posts are irritating and annoying to most of us here...

Wow, why are you feel so irritated? at last u realise the act of bullying an innocenis annoying? NOT only that, it is disgusting as well.

u did not and won't be writing such posts, simply becoz, perhaps you like what we wrote...

Hi, it is rude to concluding & accusing others, u dont even know me. But anyway, it is true, i like what you guys wrote, i willing to listen, no problem.

the truth...but we never like what u wrote...so sorry...try writing something more entertaining, something everyone can find truth in...rather than all those bull shits u spent so much time on...ai....

Yap, it is wat i expected, u guys will never like wat i wrote, u will only like postings which are parellel with ur opinions.

Well do u know why for so many postings out there, u choose mine to reply? SIMPLE. mine is something different, i willing to accept different views.

But y nobody is replying to u? it is bcs ur postings are boring. your postings is juz follow ppl's tail blindly.

well, every single individual in this earth are born uniquely, have different perceptions on everything. BUT if that particular person just interested to accept things which is similar to wat they think, this makes life BORING & it is simply SELFISH.

My advice to u is, rather juz focusing on attacking me while ignoring other postings, why not you try to accept other's opinions, dont think & accept only from 1 side, so ur postings will be interesting, many ppl will reply to u, so u dont need to keepp sticking to my postings to gain attraction.

Regards,

Yang

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 3, 2005, 1:06 AM

Post #112 of 122 (1894 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [chrisong] Don't Buy pet from 'Wonderful World Of Pets! Jln SS2 [In reply to]  

chrisong

while u ask ppl not to step on ur tails, well look wat u did 1st.

I know & understand it is very hard for u to accept my criticism towards u, as IRRESPONSIBLY breeding.

But, wat is the outcome u expect from ur posting? well otehr than bad name me, wat else?

go do something more interesting in ur life, dont waste ur time, or am i so interesting or so valuable for u?

Regards,

Yang

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 3, 2005, 1:09 AM

Post #113 of 122 (1892 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [nairud] Don't Buy pet from 'Wonderful World Of Pets! Jln SS2 [In reply to]  

nairud

You said you think she's trying to be frank? BS! Anyone who know writing etiquttes know it's bad to write everything in capital letters. Go ask your english teacher.

hey u really replying juz for the sake of replying. wonder is this sentence u posted is worth to argued? view through this thread, if u cant write anything more interesting, find some, then maybe i will talk more with u.

by the way, i dont write EVERYTHING in capital letters. maybe u can ask ur eng teacher or donkeys i rear wat is the otehrs usage of capital letters, they might tell u.

Regards,

Yang

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 3, 2005, 1:22 AM

Post #114 of 122 (1887 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [ladee_m] Don't Buy pet from 'Wonderful World Of Pets! Jln SS2 [In reply to]  

ladee_m

oh no, it is juz that too many of u wish to talk with me, i cant stop u guys u know, for example u, juz loves to talk with me. by the way, wat is top posters? is this really matters for u?

... its very simple, " If u had not poke ur nose into what is happening here, u wud not recieve so many discriptive names."

the subject here now incase u had not noticed is that u being bz body... then again since u have difficulty in reading & comprehending & uses so many wrong words, I dun blame illiterate who try to act smart...

oh, u mean by comforting ninelife is being busy body? by voicing out opinion different from urs is being busy body? or is it more busy body if i never write anything to u BUT u come to me non-stop & talk abt me?

whatever rudeness u mentioned only begun when ur sleezy nose got stuck in here... ppl on my side?... dun get too upset if I have frens & u dun... u prefer ppl to hate u so dun complain...

well, i dont expect ppl to love me when i come to voice out a different opinion at a 1 sided thread. U have frens or not got nothing to do with me, well where comes the upset?

By the way, u said u give FACTS, but the FACT is, you keep concluding for ppl, for eg. u said i dun have fren, i prefer ppl to hate me. ur statement really arent so convincing, u know..

thanks for the quote but its more appropriate for u since u have taken what do not belong to u & can lie about it... taking from innocent... I m sure all the splurging & indulgence has caused the devil to take over...

well, as u r a person who loves to get info from 1 side of story, I cant help u.

well, if u cant accept it, it is fine for me.

aagin, most of wat u had written above has anything to do with my initial reply towards ninelife? thats y i said, u being so sensitive to my postings. WHY u choose mine out of hundred of postings here? simple, i got a different opinion than others. & im trying to comfort a person where u guys are againsting.

ACCEPT it, SELFISH LADY.

well, every single individual in this earth are born uniquely, have different perceptions on everything. BUT if that particular person just interested to accept things which is similar to wat they think, this makes life BORING & it is simply SELFISH.

My advice to u is, rather juz focusing on attacking me while ignoring other postings, why not you try to accept other's opinions, dont think & accept only from 1 side. When u accept others opinions, ur life becomes more creative, so u wont be so boring, keep sticking to me.

well if u juz simply cant take it, i cant really help u.

oh yah, when u r out of points, u need not to start personal attacks, this is very immoral u know. but anyway, i cant stop u, since u prefer to be such a person.

Regards,

Yang

(This post was edited by leecy on Sep 3, 2005, 1:38 AM)

chrisss
Canine Addict

Sep 3, 2005, 1:26 AM

Post #115 of 122 (1883 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
chrisss

hey orkid, u know wat, perhaps u r rite this time...i'm capable of writing that becoz ur posts are irritating and annoying to most of us here...

Wow, why are you feel so irritated? at last u realise the act of bullying an innocenis annoying? NOT only that, it is disgusting as well.

u did not and won't be writing such posts, simply becoz, perhaps you like what we wrote...

Hi, it is rude to concluding & accusing others, u dont even know me. But anyway, it is true, i like what you guys wrote, i willing to listen, no problem.

the truth...but we never like what u wrote...so sorry...try writing something more entertaining, something everyone can find truth in...rather than all those bull shits u spent so much time on...ai....

Yap, it is wat i expected, u guys will never like wat i wrote, u will only like postings which are parellel with ur opinions.

Well do u know why for so many postings out there, u choose mine to reply? SIMPLE. mine is something different, i willing to accept different views.

But y nobody is replying to u? it is bcs ur postings are boring. your postings is juz follow ppl's tail blindly.

My advice to u is, rather juz focusing on attacking me while ignoring other postings, why not you try to accept other's opinions, dont think & accept only from 1 side, so ur postings will be interesting, many ppl will reply to u, so u dont need to keepp sticking to my postings to gain attraction.

i dun have to be polite to scums like you la...an eye for an eye...serve u well...go on posting ler...kakakkakaa...

hahahhahahhaa orkid...orkid...my advice for u --> use your advice for me, for yourself la...kakakkaka tak tau malu...enuff said...ur post really stinks...

UNITED WE STAND
Chris

chrisss
Canine Addict

Sep 3, 2005, 1:30 AM

Post #116 of 122 (1879 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
ladee_m

oh no, it is juz that too many of u wish to talk with me, i cant stop u guys u know, for example u, juz loves to talk with me. by the way, wat is top posters? is this really matters for u?

oh, u mean by comforting ninelife is being busy body? by voicing out opinion different from urs is being busy body? or is it more busy body if i never write anything to u BUT u come to me non-stop & talk abt me?

well, i dont expect ppl to love me when i come to voice out a different opinion at a 1 sided thread. U have frens or not got nothing to do with me, well where comes the upset?

By the way, u said u give FACTS, but the FACT is, you keep concluding for ppl, for eg. u said i dun have fren, i prefer ppl to hate me. ur statement really arent so convincing, u know..

well, as u r a person who loves to get info from 1 side of story, I cant help u.

well, if u cant accept it, it is fine for me.

aagin, most of wat u had written above has anything to do with my initial reply towards ninelife? thats y i said, u being so sensitive to my postings. WHY u choose mine out of hundred of postings here? simple, i got a different opinion than others. & im trying to comfort a person where u guys are againsting.

ACCEPT it, SELFISH LADY.

you are comforting ninelife, but attacking us...and u think that is very GREAT...hahahahhaha...come on scumbag...wake up ler...

UNITED WE STAND
Chris

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 3, 2005, 1:33 AM

Post #117 of 122 (1878 views)
Shortcut

chrisss

yah, my postings are stinks for u, & u seems love it though.

Regards,

Yang

chrisss
Canine Addict

Sep 3, 2005, 1:35 AM

Post #118 of 122 (1872 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
chrisss

yah, my postings are stinks for u, & u seems love it though.

wake up wake up scumbag...hahahhahaha...

UNITED WE STAND
Chris

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 3, 2005, 1:36 AM

Post #119 of 122 (1872 views)
Shortcut

chrisss

you are comforting ninelife, but attacking us...and u think that is very GREAT...hahahahhaha...come on scumbag...wake up ler...

view through urs & mine postings, which sounds more to "ATTACKING"? & u wont know wat i think, is that wat u guys always do? as if u know wat ppl thinking?

by the way, which sentence when i comforting ninelife seems attacking u?

Regards,

Yang

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 3, 2005, 2:00 AM

Post #120 of 122 (1863 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [ALL] Selfishness & Personal Attacks [In reply to]  

Please allow me to voice my prediction here. Tongue

as u guys can see, the postings here starting to be moer & more PERSONAL, far away from my initial postings.

well i predict, for the upcoming posts, u guys can see they expose their personality, by attacking others who have different opinion as theirs.

hey man, prove to me im right. u choose who u 1 2 be.

erm, when u r out of points, u can do 2 things.

1) ASK more, ACCEPT more, LEARN more.

2) ERM.. start personal attack?

well, 2nd of corse is the easy way out.

Regards,

Yang

ladee_m
Doggyman

Sep 3, 2005, 2:03 AM

Post #121 of 122 (1858 views)
Shortcut
     BZ Smart Ass [In reply to]  

When u point a finger at others... 4 others are directed at urself... enjoy

CLICK ON =>Poodles' Friendly Gang ListSmile

I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.

(This post was edited by ladee_m on Sep 3, 2005, 2:06 AM)

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 3, 2005, 2:17 AM

Post #122 of 122 (1849 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [ladee_m] BZ Smart Ass [In reply to]  

In Reply To
When u point a finger at others... 4 others are directed at urself... enjoy

ladee_m

glad u realise that. at last u tryto learn & accept.

Regards,

Yang

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my