Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog Show and Championship:
SKA 13th All Breed Championship Dog Show

siluk
Novice

Nov 20, 2004, 4:42 PM

Post #1 of 10 (2204 views)
Shortcut
SKA 13th All Breed Championship Dog Show Can't Post

SARAWAK KENNEL ASSOCIATION (SKA) will organized their 13th all breed championship dog show in Kuching. The detail are as below:

Date: December 5th, 2004.
Time: Registration (8.30am), Dog Show (10.00am)

Venue: Taman Kereta, Level 5, Bukit Mata Kuching
(Note: The Dog show will not longer be held at 7th Mile Basketball court, Jalan Airport Lama, Kuching.)

Sponsor: Pedigree
Judge: MKA and International

To all Sarawakian dog lover, don't miss this chance... Wink

stoberi
Novice

Nov 23, 2004, 8:09 PM

Post #2 of 10 (2134 views)
Shortcut
Re: [siluk] SKA 13th All Breed Championship Dog Show [In reply to] Can't Post

Smile thanks for the info. Saw the ad in the papers.. but no details of who to contact for participation leh.. i guess doggies n owners just turn up on the dayCrazy ?

siluk
Novice

Nov 23, 2004, 9:19 PM

Post #3 of 10 (2131 views)
Shortcut
Re: [stoberi] SKA 13th All Breed Championship Dog Show [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi stoberi;
Did u go for last dog exhibition in 7th mile begining of this month?

Smile

stoberi
Novice

Nov 23, 2004, 9:22 PM

Post #4 of 10 (2127 views)
Shortcut

Slyyups. fifi had a great time there she din wana go homeMad noti girl. We took her there just to look around.. we didnt participate in the show.

siluk
Novice

Nov 23, 2004, 9:36 PM

Post #5 of 10 (2123 views)
Shortcut

IC... my ex-dog, Lassie (presented by my friend) won the large breed category. My cocker spaniel didn't make it for the top 5.

For the coming SKA dog show even, u can try to contact SKA (Mdm. Tang) at 082-236 773. SKA only open on Monday and Wednesday only. They also conducted a dog gathering every saturday and sunday evening at Jln Urat Mata (4.30pm). Every dog owner are invited to joint.
Wink

stoberi
Novice

Nov 24, 2004, 7:48 PM

Post #6 of 10 (2093 views)
Shortcut

tq for the info. Looking forward to the event and seeing all the doggies there hehe. Will ur doggies b participating?Smile

siluk
Novice

Nov 24, 2004, 9:39 PM

Post #7 of 10 (2083 views)
Shortcut

No problemo. That is what we called information sharingLaugh...
Initially yess... already registered and paid for my golden retriever. Only last week I realised that he has no testicles (major fault in dog show). He is already 11 months. Discussed with the breeder and the breeder acknowledged that and agreed to replace with a new puppy next year.
So... I miss the boat this year. My GSD puppy is too small (<4 months) to joint the competition. I will be there as a crowdUnsure...

stoberi
Novice

Dec 3, 2004, 10:42 PM

Post #8 of 10 (1908 views)
Shortcut

hi hi.. by the way do u know what time will the show end on sunday? cos im afraid by the time i get there it'll be all over liaw Frown

n isit a dog show wif events and competition??? (unlike the 7th mile one the other day..quite sad leh.. couldnt even pet the doggies.....)

siluk
Novice

Dec 6, 2004, 6:29 PM

Post #9 of 10 (1884 views)
Shortcut

Hi... I guessed I am late replying your question. I am sorry for thatUnsure.

It is All breed champioship dog shows. All dogs are with pedigrees. It was judged by the international judge.

I been there yesterday; too crowdedPirate... and I think the event was not that well organized. Cars (in the car park), computer exhibition on the same level... make the event too crowded. My family and me did not enjoy the event ... kids cryingCrazy

Anyway... the Best in Show was won by the German Shepherd Dog and reserve BIS was won by pekinese.

Wink

stoberi
Novice

Dec 6, 2004, 7:17 PM

Post #10 of 10 (1881 views)
Shortcut

Cool hi.. ya i went to the show too. i thought the german sheperd looked excellent... but dun really like the pekignese.

ya perhaps u r right... they could've done the organising a bit better!! oh well.. i'll be looking forward towards the next show Sly

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my