Problem in buying dog training ebook online

thatssimple
Novice

Nov 20, 2004, 4:26 PM

Post #1 of 4 (819 views)
Shortcut
Problem in buying dog training ebook online Can't Post

Hi,

Just wonder if anyone of you had purchased ebooks via ClickBank online (a third party credit card payment company). I wanted to buy an ebook but all my cards were declined by this payment service (I 100% sure that there is nothing wrong with my card or credit status).

Please share your experience if any.

Dogs love you for who you are, not what you are.

axist3
Novice

Nov 20, 2004, 7:48 PM

Post #2 of 4 (812 views)
Shortcut
Re: [thatssimple] Problem in buying dog training ebook online [In reply to] Can't Post

Yes..i've tried that too....initially i taught it was soemthing wrong with my Citibank credit card..

But when i saw your post...i now know it's not my CC problem...i even tried with both Master and Visa.

Hmm....does anyone have a solution to this?

surchinmy
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 22, 2004, 9:21 AM

Post #3 of 4 (801 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ALL] Problem in buying dog training ebook online [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi ...

As I understand the situation - many internet sites will not accept credit cards issues from certain parts of Asia ... because of high risk of fradulent credit card transactions ...

Suggestions:

(a) Order from book sites that accept credit cards from Asia ... Try Amazon.com, they have a wide selection of dog related books & will accept Malaysian credit cards.

(b) Or ... email the website concerned and see if they will accept a postal order, TT remittance of funds etc ... But this is a cumbersome method & you will probably end up paying more

(c) Alternatively ... errr ... Crazy ... if possible - get a credit card from say ... Australia or UK ... etc ... but to do that you generally need to open an account at the place of issuance of the credit card.

Cheers

thatssimple
Novice

Nov 22, 2004, 4:28 PM

Post #4 of 4 (789 views)
Shortcut
Re: [surchinmy] Problem in buying dog training ebook online [In reply to] Can't Post

I did a research on the web and found out that Malaysia is not an "approved" country in Clickbank's country list. However, when I tried to make purchase with their service, Malaysia was in the country list.

I must say I am very disappointed and feel that their service is rather lousy. Most interesting of all, the ebooks I tried to buy were from the advertisement advertised here (puppy.com.my). Why on earth would some companies advertised their product on a Malaysia website yet we can not make purchase on their webiste? Some of you may say this website is not only for Malaysia, afterall, it's .com.my website.

Dogs love you for who you are, not what you are.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my