Cavalier Spaniel lovers?

rcfarm
New User

Nov 20, 2004, 4:24 PM

Post #1 of 5 (927 views)
Shortcut
Cavalier Spaniel lovers? Can't Post

Hi,

My name is Terri, and I am a reputable , health testing cavvie breeder in the US. No one is home tonight, and I saw your forum so I thought I would join in.

Riccaval
ALPHA

Nov 21, 2004, 6:12 AM

Post #2 of 5 (919 views)
Shortcut
Re: [rcfarm] Cavalier Spaniel lovers? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Terri,

rockclifffarm rings a bell. Do u have some loranka dogs with you?

I have one of Lorraine's dog as well. Good of you to check in, maybe we can share info about our ckcs.

We cant indicate our webby here but mine is listed under geocities............under prefix Riccaval2002

Cheers

jaclyn
Enthusiast

Feb 18, 2005, 11:14 PM

Post #3 of 5 (851 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Riccaval] Cavalier Spaniel lovers? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hmm.. hmm... I'm malaysian and very keen on getting a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel... Any ideas where i can get hold of one?

»¨JaCLyN a.k.a [JaCJaC] and EriC yOnG a.k.a bECkhaM-¨» ©® Wink

Proud mummykins and daddykins of Uncle Pupzie da Nottyness and Stephykins da Princess as of 12th August 2004 and 6th October 2004 Frown

For more pictures or information about my beloved furkids; check out »¤¨Jaclyn's Scrapbook of Love and Friendship¨¤« Tongue

Vote for my puppykins; Uncle Pupz and Stephykins

Riccaval
ALPHA

Feb 19, 2005, 6:45 AM

Post #4 of 5 (847 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jaclyn] Cavalier Spaniel lovers? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello Jaclyn,

There are very few ckcs breeders in M'sia. You can call MKA (tel:77297822) to get the names and contact numbers of the registered breeders.

There are also a few ppy.com members with ckcs.....checkout the ckcs thread and find out more abt the breed. We can discuss matters regarding this breed over there.

cheersSmile

jaclyn
Enthusiast

Feb 19, 2005, 11:31 PM

Post #5 of 5 (838 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Riccaval] Cavalier Spaniel lovers? [In reply to] Can't Post

hehe... i see i se.. thanks a lot :)

»¨JaCLyN a.k.a [JaCJaC] and EriC yOnG a.k.a bECkhaM-¨» ©® Wink

Proud mummykins and daddykins of Uncle Pupzie da Nottyness and Stephykins da Princess as of 12th August 2004 and 6th October 2004 Frown

For more pictures or information about my beloved furkids; check out »¤¨Jaclyn's Scrapbook of Love and Friendship¨¤« Tongue

Vote for my puppykins; Uncle Pupz and Stephykins

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my