First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

MisterStan
Doggyman

Dec 21, 2004, 11:02 PM

Post #26 of 44 (1402 views)
Shortcut
Re: [dragster] feng shui n pets... [In reply to] Can't Post

hi dragster

well, if you do not know what are the parents origin, it is ok liao...

dragster
Novice

Dec 21, 2004, 11:13 PM

Post #27 of 44 (1401 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] feng shui n pets... [In reply to] Can't Post

how can oh.....

JuStiN'doGgIe
Canine Addict

Dec 21, 2004, 11:19 PM

Post #28 of 44 (1400 views)
Shortcut

sorry for the late reply... hehehe... yea, very hard to decide, but i'm quite sure that its ??? mix mini schnauzer... how much u bought ur pup? usually mix pup r very cheap, even expensive breed mix, last year, i saw a mix breed dog in state pet shop rm 50 only... really...

MisterStan
Doggyman

Dec 21, 2004, 11:20 PM

Post #29 of 44 (1400 views)
Shortcut

well, if you cannot find the truth, then no point searching. but do not give up till the last hope....

of course every dog lover wanna find out their dog parents.... good luck ya!!!!!!

JuStiN'doGgIe
Canine Addict

Dec 21, 2004, 11:26 PM

Post #30 of 44 (1397 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] feng shui n pets... [In reply to] Can't Post

maybe u can ask other member, they might know the answer... like how misterstan say, dun give up !!! yea, i bought a book at pets wonderland, title ; 'getting to know your puppy' n its says taht if ur pup's paw r big, it might grow up big, if the paw is small, means it will grow up small or medium size... good luck again !!!

dragster
Novice

Dec 21, 2004, 11:39 PM

Post #31 of 44 (1387 views)
Shortcut
Re: [JuStiN'doGgIe] feng shui n pets... [In reply to] Can't Post

ermm, from my judgement, the paws are considered small in proportion....

carienna
Canine Addict

Dec 22, 2004, 2:12 AM

Post #32 of 44 (1374 views)
Shortcut

Hm, your doggie's breed.. I think it might be shihtzu mix silky terrier.. hahaha! Just a guess though.. My fren had a dog, which is shihtzu mix silky terrier and this is how his doggie looks like..

Frown

Golden Retrievers & Miniature Schnauzer are SIMPLY the BEST!!!!!!!
Attachments: monya.jpg (20.0 KB)
  monya-frontview.jpg (19.8 KB)
  monya-sideview.jpg (14.9 KB)

cherielee
K9 Maniac

Dec 22, 2004, 6:49 AM

Post #33 of 44 (1368 views)
Shortcut

hey,

OMG...u have such a CUTEEEEEEE puppy there!! heehee...

hmm...i think maybe next time u visit to the vet then u can ask his/her opinion about wat is the breed of ur pup. wat is ur pup's name??? he/ she?? look so adoreble in white colour paws sure can scare those ghost or bla bla bla away la...as long as u give him/her 100% love , u will get the feedback.

hmm...i think maybe ur pup is a mix of shih tzu

cherielee
K9 Maniac

Dec 22, 2004, 6:57 AM

Post #34 of 44 (1364 views)
Shortcut

hey,

i do agree with u about the breeds u mention are soooo clever !! my fren have a poodle dat is so good in toilet trainnig.

i also love rough collie!!! yeah!! i love it...damn smart look n smooth shinny coat!!! heehee.so nice to meet a fans of BC.

hows ur decision on wat breed should u buy?? still consider miniature schnauzer??

JuStiN'doGgIe
Canine Addict

Dec 22, 2004, 7:20 AM

Post #35 of 44 (1357 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cherielee] feng shui n pets... [In reply to] Can't Post

yea yea, they r damn intelligent, sometimes more intelligent than human lol just joking, hahaha !!!

i love rough collie bcoz of its beautiful appearance, n also bcoz its smart :P actually, i've been thinking that MS might be good, but as u know, im kinda choosy... hehehe, actually, i choose not only the breed, but also the puppy, u know, the 'love feeling' leh... :P hahaha probably MS lar... hey, i uploaded a collie's pic... hope u'll like it...

(This post was edited by JuStiN'doGgIe on Dec 22, 2004, 7:50 AM)
Attachments: 71.jpg (4.42 KB)

dragster
Novice

Dec 22, 2004, 6:21 PM

Post #36 of 44 (1343 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cherielee] feng shui n pets... [In reply to] Can't Post

his name's Rambo, 2 months old. but from my research these few days, tsih tzu mix have longer ears and has longer furs.

my Rambo has shorter ears & furs compared to shih tzu mix breed. thats why i'm confused.

JuStiN'doGgIe
Canine Addict

Dec 23, 2004, 1:34 AM

Post #37 of 44 (1339 views)
Shortcut

hey Rambo, its a mix shih tzu, not pure shih tzu, so it wont 100% looks like shih tzu wan... maybe it also wont look like shih tzu, maybew shih tzu is rambo's mum, dog usually will look like their daddy(human also :P... but i still think its MS mix lar... it got a look of MS... hehehe... Rambo, do u know who's carienna? she always reply my post one(but not only her lar, misterstan, crazymouse, minglly,cherrielee n etc also got lar)... her MS gave birth to 5 cuteeee male puppies... so adorable lar... u read the 'final decision' post, she got upload her pups... damn cuteee...

(This post was edited by JuStiN'doGgIe on Dec 23, 2004, 1:41 AM)

curlymojo
Novice

Feb 25, 2005, 1:34 AM

Post #38 of 44 (1284 views)
Shortcut

Frown them give to me lahFrown

@ileen82
Novice

Apr 1, 2005, 3:41 PM

Post #39 of 44 (1235 views)
Shortcut

Dragster,

YOu puppy so cute, just looked like toy..hmm..but why the breed..mix which with which is so important woh? as long you love it, you have faith in it then everything should be just fine. Dun worry. you do have a nice and cute cute doggie. i wish to have one like it too. chubby
Blush liFe withOut KenjI, withOut JOY.

dragster
Novice

Apr 2, 2005, 11:42 PM

Post #40 of 44 (1221 views)
Shortcut
Re: [@ileen82] feng shui n pets... [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Dragster,

YOu puppy so cute, just looked like toy..hmm..but why the breed..mix which with which is so important woh? as long you love it, you have faith in it then everything should be just fine. Dun worry. you do have a nice and cute cute doggie. i wish to have one like it too. chubby

Thanks Laugh

dragster
Novice

Apr 2, 2005, 11:49 PM

Post #41 of 44 (1221 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Dragster,

geezzz, thanx for the compliments Laugh

@ileen82
Novice

Apr 4, 2005, 7:31 AM

Post #42 of 44 (1219 views)
Shortcut

hehe..wah ur doggie hang fook lor..even can bring it to work..cool. can see from pics that u love it very very much oh..hehe..no worry... even how naughty the doggie is..the doggie will cheer you back..dogggie really good in "tam" ppl's heart one..and also manja too...hehee...hey..you know any frenz here..hmm hehe i wish to join some gathering ..so that i can make new frenz and later on ..wahaa..my doggie also can have new frenz nor..btw, i m new here..heheh
Blush liFe withOut KenjI, withOut JOY.

dragster
Novice

Apr 5, 2005, 7:49 PM

Post #43 of 44 (1205 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
hehe..wah ur doggie hang fook lor..even can bring it to work..cool. can see from pics that u love it very very much oh..hehe..no worry... even how naughty the doggie is..the doggie will cheer you back..dogggie really good in "tam" ppl's heart one..and also manja too...hehee...hey..you know any frenz here..hmm hehe i wish to join some gathering ..so that i can make new frenz and later on ..wahaa..my doggie also can have new frenz nor..btw, i m new here..heheh

sorry, i am in sabah, so i dont really think those gatherings really are for me as all of those are in peninsular

cordy

Apr 7, 2005, 2:58 AM

Post #44 of 44 (1191 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
u guys know who's lilian too? she's a famous feng shui master, very famous, until US also got... she said pets bring good luck n good 'chi'(i have no idea what chi is...) but if ur pet is kept in a crate day n night like got stuck in jail, then it will create bad 'chi'... didnt u guys realize that after u got ur pet, ur life is happier? u wont stop telling ppl how cute n naughty your Luckey is, u wont stop laughing when your Louis n Rover play tug-o-war... n for those who still dun have any pets liek me, think of it... but if your pet have to spend his day in the cage, far more better not to have it...

Think it's not good if you rely too closely on feng shui where pets are concerned. Next thing you know, you gotta calculate their date of birth, where the place they usually snooze is bad feng shui etc.

Sometimes me think anything that is done overboard may not be too good for one's life! Coz life would be too restrictive lar.

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my