feng shui n pets...

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

JuStiN'doGgIe
Canine Addict

Nov 17, 2004, 7:05 AM

Post #1 of 44 (2728 views)
Shortcut
feng shui n pets... Can't Post

u guys know who's lilian too? she's a famous feng shui master, very famous, until US also got... she said pets bring good luck n good 'chi'(i have no idea what chi is...) but if ur pet is kept in a crate day n night like got stuck in jail, then it will create bad 'chi'... didnt u guys realize that after u got ur pet, ur life is happier? u wont stop telling ppl how cute n naughty your Luckey is, u wont stop laughing when your Louis n Rover play tug-o-war... n for those who still dun have any pets liek me, think of it... but if your pet have to spend his day in the cage, far more better not to have it...

cherielee
K9 Maniac

Nov 20, 2004, 8:30 AM

Post #2 of 44 (2708 views)
Shortcut
Re: [JuStiN'doGgIe] feng shui n pets... [In reply to] Can't Post

hi,

i watched once the Lilian Too show on channel 16 b4. I am strongly agree with the statement she said pets bring good luck n good 'chi' . since my puppy come to my home, he brings a lot of happiness to our family. Our relationship between family members even bcame closer. Every night we spent our time in the living room with my puppy.

JuStiN'doGgIe
Canine Addict

Nov 21, 2004, 2:03 AM

Post #3 of 44 (2698 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cherielee] feng shui n pets... [In reply to] Can't Post

yea, this is the only feng shui that i trust... but unfortunately, i still dun have a dog... but i'll buy it soon... yea, even when i look at ppl's dog, i will feel happy too, even though its not mine... Smile i'm lucky coz my mum really trust feng shui, especially lilian too... she bought amny feng shui stuffs... i'll beg her again later... hahaha... but my daddy said 'yes' already, my mum is still a big problem... hehehe... n i'm doing my homework, did many research, n i find that ppl in this forum(puppy.com) r always there to help u, we r like a big family here...Laugh

Justin

goldilock
Enthusiast

Dec 16, 2004, 11:57 AM

Post #4 of 44 (2649 views)
Shortcut

yes..i know pets and fish will brings good luck in feng shui element.

maybe becos if somene keep pets in their home...it's show that he's an animal lover therefore brings luck to him. i believe that people who loves animal are good people so this kind of people will have luck in their life.

`*:·.Gö|d!lôck§.·:*´

dragster
Novice

Dec 20, 2004, 11:56 PM

Post #5 of 44 (2632 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cherielee] feng shui n pets... [In reply to] Can't Post

but what did they mention about dogs which has white feet? mine is a black dog with a white stripe on his face, a spot of white on his neck, a big spot of white on his chest & white on all four feet.

heard it bad luck but didnt know about it when i got the pup. can any1 pls advise me?

but what did they mention about dogs which has white feet? mine is a black dog with a white stripe on his face, a spot of white on his neck, a big spot of white on his chest & white on all four feet.

heard it bad luck but didnt know about it when i got the pup. can any1 pls advise me?
Attachments: rambo.JPG (56.4 KB)

MisterStan
Doggyman

Dec 21, 2004, 12:28 AM

Post #6 of 44 (2629 views)
Shortcut
Re: [dragster] feng shui n pets... [In reply to] Can't Post

hello

i heard that, from chinese religion point of view, that a dog with white color legs/feet can scare those spirits away....

JuStiN'doGgIe
Canine Addict

Dec 21, 2004, 2:50 AM

Post #7 of 44 (2621 views)
Shortcut

aiyah, there is no such stupid thing, there's is no dog that will bring bad luck, all dogs will only bring good luck, aiyah, dun have to trust feng shui 100% wan, if it really works, everyojne rich already lu... every thing depends on urself, cannot just depends on feng shui... ok, dont worry...

dragster
Novice

Dec 21, 2004, 9:01 PM

Post #8 of 44 (2614 views)
Shortcut

yalor, i dont really mind but my friends kept warning me about this particular pup. they said i'll regret later cos the pup with white feet is a well known badluck... sigh....
Attachments: rambo.JPG (56.4 KB)

MisterStan
Doggyman

Dec 21, 2004, 9:04 PM

Post #9 of 44 (2613 views)
Shortcut

hello dragster

don't worry so much.... my friend said (not 100% sure), dog with white feet can scare spirits away... but if you do not believe in such thing, it is ok wan leh.... a black color dog with white feet is nice marking/color....

dragster
Novice

Dec 21, 2004, 9:18 PM

Post #10 of 44 (2610 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] feng shui n pets... [In reply to] Can't Post

thanks, btw, can u help me identify what breed is my pup? its a crossbreed but i dont know which X which.....

JuStiN'doGgIe
Canine Addict

Dec 21, 2004, 9:46 PM

Post #11 of 44 (2608 views)
Shortcut

yea, n hey, i think u should believe what misterstan say, ur dog will scare spirit away, maybe u should think another way, ur dog will help u scare spirit away, so u dun have to worry ur house got ghost lar !!! hahaha !!! actually, there r lots of dog with white feet, for example, border collie... u know, my uncle, he is a businessman, n he have 2 border collies, both also white feet, n a shih tzu, left feet white... but his business is still good, n he's also rich !!! dun think of it so much, n dont trust ur friends, kepp on loving n treating ur dog as normal... plz... aiyah, now 2004, almost 2005, where got people believe such noncense, now people ususally talk about science, if ur friend so clever, ask them to teach us how to be rich lar... ok, lemme ask u a question, do u love ur dog? that's the only thing u have to know...

MisterStan
Doggyman

Dec 21, 2004, 9:51 PM

Post #12 of 44 (2607 views)
Shortcut

hello

do you have rambo picture that is taken from the front view?

JuStiN'doGgIe
Canine Addict

Dec 21, 2004, 10:00 PM

Post #13 of 44 (2605 views)
Shortcut

wah wah wah, ur Henry very beautiful oh... beagle rite ??? heard its very intelligent... n have a strong sense of smell... :P

MisterStan
Doggyman

Dec 21, 2004, 10:03 PM

Post #14 of 44 (2604 views)
Shortcut

hi justin

thanks for the compliment... beagle have very strong sense of smell, go everywhere also smell. quite intelligent also.... i think there are other breeds more intelligent than beagle...

when it comes to food, nothing can hide from henry.... TongueTongueTongue

(This post was edited by MisterStan on Dec 21, 2004, 10:05 PM)

JuStiN'doGgIe
Canine Addict

Dec 21, 2004, 10:13 PM

Post #15 of 44 (2595 views)
Shortcut

yeah yeah, n i like beagle's ear, very cute, of course there r other breed that r more intelligent than beagle, e.g border collie... they r damn smart, n very energetic !!! poodle also, i heard iots one of the most trainable dog !!! hahaha... but training a chow chow is a really though... guess u know why... :P

dragster
Novice

Dec 21, 2004, 10:19 PM

Post #16 of 44 (2594 views)
Shortcut

will these pictures do? what mix with what arh???
Attachments: front view.JPG (35.8 KB)
  front view 2.JPG (19.0 KB)

MisterStan
Doggyman

Dec 21, 2004, 10:20 PM

Post #17 of 44 (2594 views)
Shortcut

hello

yeah, beagle ears are long.... example of dogs smarter are, as you say, border collie and poodle... miniature schnauzer and the best is golden retriever.......

JuStiN'doGgIe
Canine Addict

Dec 21, 2004, 10:24 PM

Post #18 of 44 (2592 views)
Shortcut

yea, i agree... GR is the best ^^, hahaha !!! is ur henry easy to train? do u think beagle is suitable for apartment life?

MisterStan
Doggyman

Dec 21, 2004, 10:30 PM

Post #19 of 44 (2589 views)
Shortcut

my henry is ok lah, not so hard not so difficult.. but the only problem is that they loves to sniff, and they do not focus their attention on the training, and instead focus on sniffing...

there are 2 sides to support beagle in apartment- pro's & con's

i think beagle would be suitable, because they are medium breed, and they bark less... but problem is, how are you gonna sneak through the guards, as beagle are active/playful...

I think beagle not suitable in apartment because, beagle needed to be bring for a walk, or a run (even better) because beagles are meant to run and hunt small animals... so preferably have a house, if to have a beagle....

actually it depends on how you train the beagles.. i got a friend staying in condo, and she owns a beagle. No problem at all... this is where training comes in handy....

JuStiN'doGgIe
Canine Addict

Dec 21, 2004, 10:30 PM

Post #20 of 44 (2589 views)
Shortcut

erm... i think its probably maltese mix mini scnauzer... hahaha... not really sure lar, but its really cute n beautiful... nice colour marking... :P it got s pretty sweet face...

JuStiN'doGgIe
Canine Addict

Dec 21, 2004, 10:33 PM

Post #21 of 44 (2588 views)
Shortcut

yeah... ur rite... hey, what do u think about dragster's dog? what mix what? i think its a mini schnauzer mix maltese, but not so sure, really hard to decide...

MisterStan
Doggyman

Dec 21, 2004, 10:42 PM

Post #22 of 44 (2584 views)
Shortcut

hello

it is very hard to make decision... but i think it can be M.Schnauzer mix mongrel... SlySlySly

dragster

didn't you ask whoever found the pup, what mixture is it?

dragster
Novice

Dec 21, 2004, 10:45 PM

Post #23 of 44 (2584 views)
Shortcut

mistertan, justin said maltese X mini schnauzer. what do you think my dogs is of?

MisterStan
Doggyman

Dec 21, 2004, 10:51 PM

Post #24 of 44 (2583 views)
Shortcut

hehehehe.. i also not sure... but it might be M.Schnauzer mix Mongrel

did the owner who gave you the pup, mentioned is its parents

mongrels X pure breed

or

purebreed X purebreed

dragster
Novice

Dec 21, 2004, 10:57 PM

Post #25 of 44 (2582 views)
Shortcut

the person also dunno what mix with what cos its not his dogs too, its his friend's dogs.... sigh....

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my