Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Breed Specific: Toy Group:
Help! Any Pug Breeder in Penang or nearer to Penang?

crazypuggy
Novice

Nov 17, 2004, 7:01 AM

Post #1 of 15 (3981 views)
Shortcut
Help! Any Pug Breeder in Penang or nearer to Penang? Can't Post

Hi All,Wink

I would like to have a Pug as my companion after considered many things and chose among the thousand breeds. So now is for me to look for the responsible breeder. I would like to get from breeder because I can get to know their parents and confirm the quality of the pup and the second point is the price is a bit cheaper than pet-shop. If the price is too expensive then i cannot afford to buy. So I need all the ladies and gentlements here to help me. Any Pug breeder in Penang or nearer to Penang?

Thanks you for reading my message and thousand thanks for helping me.

Cheers,

Crazypuggy

crazypuggy
Novice

Nov 18, 2004, 6:52 AM

Post #2 of 15 (3962 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazypuggy] Help! Any Pug Breeder in Penang or nearer to Penang? [In reply to] Can't Post

Frown why not people help me one? I cannot wait to have puppy already..!! Pls pls pls...help!!!

MisterStan
Doggyman

Nov 18, 2004, 7:03 AM

Post #3 of 15 (3960 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazypuggy] Help! Any Pug Breeder in Penang or nearer to Penang? [In reply to] Can't Post

hello there

i am not sure whether is there any pug breeder in penang. well, just hope that someone would reply your post!!! CoolCoolCoolCool

cherielee
K9 Maniac

Nov 20, 2004, 5:23 AM

Post #4 of 15 (3941 views)
Shortcut

hi,

Nice to meet you! I come from Penang too. I know few breeder of shih tzus,maltese but i have no idea about pug. sorry. Unsure cant help u. Btw, i saw a few pugs in a petshop for selling. but i dont know whether still there or not. the petshop is located in BM. Dog R Us in Jln Kelawai also got a pug own by the petshop owner. maybe u can go 2 ask.

GOOD LUCK ! dont forget to inform us if u find a good n nice pug.

Anyway, u want a black or fawn colour pug? i love black colour pug! it is rear.

crazypuggy
Novice

Nov 20, 2004, 7:36 AM

Post #5 of 15 (3934 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cherielee] Help! Any Pug Breeder in Penang or nearer to Penang? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi All,

I hope that I can find the puppy faster since I am already prepare to get it. Anyway, I called MKA to ask the breeder's phone which in Penang, but they said dont know pug breeder in Penang and gave me two breeders in Ipoh one. So I called up them to ask but they have puppy one is on next year Jan and one is on March. I think is too long already,right? Hopefully, got people here to give some information loh...! :))

Anyway, thank you....

Cheers,

Crazypuggy

cherielee
K9 Maniac

Nov 20, 2004, 8:01 AM

Post #6 of 15 (3931 views)
Shortcut

hi,

hmmm...if u really want a nice pug...Ipoh is not very far ler. Jan is quite soon la...if want can oso ler. just a month plus to wait.Smile eh, black or fawn colour??? not answer me ke? black one more expensive Unsure but very cute Angelic

crazypuggy
Novice

Nov 23, 2004, 5:59 AM

Post #7 of 15 (3922 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cherielee] Help! Any Pug Breeder in Penang or nearer to Penang? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Cherialee,

I think I will wait for the pug lah. Black one nice meh? I think very "geli" leh! I have to look first before consider the color. hihi....! Hope to join pug team loh...! ok? take care!

Cheers,

Crazypuggy

Rusty_Boy
K9 Maniac

Nov 23, 2004, 5:58 PM

Post #8 of 15 (3916 views)
Shortcut

hi there,

glad to hear tt u r looking for a pug. we r one whole gang of pug lovers here. our webmaster, mr khoo is one too. if u dun mind travelling to kl. maybe u can check with mr. khoo.

i think a month or two's wait for pups from the breeder is quite alright. maybe u should go have a look at the parents to decide if u want to wait for the pups. if not, u can start looking around. sometimes, pups from petshop can be cheaper than getting direct from breeder cos in pet shop, u r not able to view the parents n u normally dun get to know very much of the medical history of the parents too.

hope u'll find ur pug soon n do join us at the pug even while u r looking for one now. hope to see u there soonSmile

truelover
Novice

Nov 28, 2004, 3:06 AM

Post #9 of 15 (3894 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Rusty_Boy] Help! Any Pug Breeder in Penang or nearer to Penang? [In reply to] Can't Post

Even though i m not from penang, i have the contact no. so r u interested??? Tongue

ivycasper
Novice

Dec 3, 2004, 1:46 AM

Post #10 of 15 (3882 views)
Shortcut

Hi!!!Hi!!!

Glad to hnkw that yr a pug lover too!!!My best fren just bought a baby pug for her bf as anniversary present and i had a look at it yesterday!!!She is sooooooooooooo cuuuuute!!!!!! i must admid that they r the best pretender of all breeds!!!! i heard she bought it for rm1400 WITH mka cert...and the opther day my frend was telling me of a pug for sale by her fren at 800 but without cert!!!!.....

Anyway ... i have good news for u coz i heard that a new pet shop is coming up arond town which sells alot of pugs n little cuties...will try to find out the place for u(if i can la)....

crazypuggy
Novice

Dec 6, 2004, 2:40 AM

Post #11 of 15 (3865 views)
Shortcut
Re: [truelover] Help! Any Pug Breeder in Penang or nearer to Penang? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Rusty_boy,

Sure I want the contact number, please give it to me. Thank you very much!!

Cheers,

Crazypuggy

(This post was edited by Khoobg on Dec 7, 2004, 3:38 PM)

Rusty_Boy
K9 Maniac

Jan 7, 2005, 11:18 PM

Post #12 of 15 (3821 views)
Shortcut

hi crazypuggy,

i actually do not have the direct contact of mr. khoo. the mr. khoo i refered to is actually the puppy.com.my's webmaster aka khoobg. hopefully he'll keep in touch with you if he sees this post. or u can refer to the other more active members.

hope u can find ur pug soon and join us at the Wink

Khoobg
Webmaster

Jan 7, 2005, 11:20 PM

Post #13 of 15 (3816 views)
Shortcut

You can contact Bestoc Kennel

http://www.puppy.com.my/...y/bestockennel1.html

They will have pug puppies from time to time

Dog Obedience and Agility - http://www.puppy.com.my/ob/
Events' Pictures - http://www.doggie.com.my
Online Pets Memorial - http://www.rainbowsbridge.com.my

Popeye18
Dog Kichi

Jan 8, 2005, 7:07 AM

Post #14 of 15 (3802 views)
Shortcut

WinkHi, so have you get your adorable Pug ma? gal or boy?i have my popeye aboutt 1 yr +, he is always hyper. Before getting pug, i hope you can ensure that u will face bit problem by pug. They shed quite a lots and have little bit smell, for mine, i will have him bath once a week. So, be prepare before get him home oh!~
Try to make dog happier instead of keep demanding happiness from dog.

pingpong
Novice

Feb 3, 2005, 2:30 AM

Post #15 of 15 (3771 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Khoobg] Help! Any Pug Breeder in Penang or nearer to Penang? [In reply to] Can't Post

does anyone know of a breeder from taman rishan in ipoh? would like to get in touch with them..

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my