before & after getting a pup...

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Nov 22, 2004, 7:51 AM

Post #26 of 37 (1107 views)
Shortcut
Re: [JuStiN'doGgIe] before & after getting a pup... [In reply to] Can't Post

Aiyah, the breast biasa lah.... when they got puppies, it will be like kena pulled and droopy, No puppies ah, then very flat lah....

Good lah, u have made up your mind. Make sure you take care of the hair loh. It will take a puppy about a year to grow the long long hair..... but tell you lah, after a few years, you will get bored of the long hair and want to try new style hahahah...... if you keep the traditional long hair, you have to comb it everyday.

Ok, get a cage and put in kitchen is ok. But at night it is good to let it sleep in your room lah but if you still want to make it sleep in kicthen also ok lah.

Wait for the right time, don't rush. The time will be right for you parnets to get you a puppy hahahaha.....

Get hamster ah, not as fun as a puppy loh hahaha.... but less work hehehe....

Ok then, study more about the breed anmd do more research here. Good Luck!

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

JuStiN'doGgIe
Canine Addict

Nov 22, 2004, 9:58 PM

Post #27 of 37 (1097 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] before & after getting a pup... [In reply to] Can't Post

ok, i'll make sure that i brush its hair every single day... but if after a brush its hair, then it run here run there until the hair got messy again leh? brush again ah? or just brush before sleep? ok, i'll keep on serching for good breeders, yea, but hamsters r very cute, maybe after i bought the dog, then after few months i will buy hamster lar... hahaha... thanx !!!

Justin

"treat ur dog the way u want people to treat u''

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Nov 23, 2004, 1:07 AM

Post #28 of 37 (1093 views)
Shortcut

Yes, You have to brush everyday, get a metal comb and bristle brush. That's is all for grooming first. Once a day you must give a very good brushing. When after you brush it but become messy again, just give a nice combing only to make it neat again.

You want hamsters? How bout Gerbils or mice? I'm breeding them and can easily give you cheap price for gerbil or a free mouse.... up to you lah....

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.

JuStiN'doGgIe
Canine Addict

Nov 23, 2004, 1:19 AM

Post #29 of 37 (1089 views)
Shortcut

yea, but not so fast... puppy also havent buy, i want to concentrate on my pup first, wait fter 2-3 months lar, but thanx anyway... just a bought book, about caring a puppy, quite useful also... do u think its nessecary to buy shih tzu imported from taiwan? but the price is mor expensive, i think home bred one is enough lor... your shih tzu imported or home bred? i guess i want dog with cert, RM800 also got... err... how do gerbils look like? hehehe...

(This post was edited by JuStiN'doGgIe on Nov 23, 2004, 1:21 AM)

JuStiN'doGgIe
Canine Addict

Nov 23, 2004, 1:23 AM

Post #30 of 37 (1087 views)
Shortcut

erm... can i know how u toilet train your shih tzu? n where did your shih tzu pee n poo? i want my pup to pee n poo on newspaper, pleaase tell me how u train it... thanx...

Justin

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Nov 23, 2004, 1:58 AM

Post #31 of 37 (1086 views)
Shortcut

Why do you want to import? You import, cannot see the parents lah.... and more expensive.

You are looking for a pet shih tzu only rite? No need import... susah only... just buy a homebred one where you can always see the parents and contact the breeder. Some shih tzus imported from Taiwan and Japan are not pure lah.... have to see cert only know they are pure....

Read your book and study lah....

My shih tzu is homebred and has MKA cert.

Gerbil is a kangaroo rat. Got long tail with fur andthe head is a bit like hamster but the fur is short and shiny. You got yahoo and search for gerbil lah.... then you will know.

JuStiN'doGgIe
Canine Addict

Nov 23, 2004, 2:37 AM

Post #32 of 37 (1084 views)
Shortcut

yea, i think they use the word imported just to earn more money, maybe they bluff leh... hor? hahaha... tomorow i will go to pj, wanna view a puppy... selling for RM 650, introduced by my dad's friend... but they say black n brown, dunno nice or not... never heard before also... but got cert lar... but before that i will buy crate n play pen first lar... wow, u breed gerbils n mice? got enuf space meh? u breed n then sell or just keep them?

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Nov 23, 2004, 5:15 AM

Post #33 of 37 (1080 views)
Shortcut

Ah... good that you are gonna view some pups. RM650 is a good price for those with cert. Black and brown, I have seen them. It is quite a nice colour, may look like Milo and Kopi lah but then it is unique. A member here has one but it is mix lah so not pure.

Yes, I'll be breeding mice and gerbils soon. Last time I breed mice and sell to petshops. This time I will be selling them myself lah but to people I know, I give free wan..... so if you're interested next time, let me know lah.

JuStiN'doGgIe
Canine Addict

Nov 23, 2004, 8:49 AM

Post #34 of 37 (1077 views)
Shortcut

hey, i realized that u r so kind-hearted... besides giving me so much information about doggies, u even offer me free mices... i guess now is not the time to keep mice, erm... maybe next few months lor... but i think maybe i wont buy the shih tzu puppy(black n brown)... not bcoz of the colour, the owner said its already 9 1/2 months, n its not toilet trained, just pee n poo in the cage n it will bark when got strangers... but i will still view the puppy, maybe i will like it leh... but i wont confirm so fast, i will visit more breeders, i find to find a puppy that really can 'touch' my heart... hahaha... i'll go n have a look at ikano power center, just look, wont be buyting there, except got really nice puppy... this doggie is not mine... the picture i mean...

treat your dog the way u want your dog to treat you

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Nov 23, 2004, 5:24 PM

Post #35 of 37 (1074 views)
Shortcut

Hehehe... no lah...I always give my mice free wan....

Wow, 9 months and not trained yet? That is not so good lah... you will have a lot of problems training it coz puppies best tgime to train is around 4 months.

Ikano, you becareful coz the sellers there are not good. Got many problems wan....

JuStiN'doGgIe
Canine Addict

Nov 24, 2004, 4:06 AM

Post #36 of 37 (1067 views)
Shortcut

yea, you r right... i went to view the pup today, its very nice n unique, but it keep on barking at me, but afetr a few minutes, the pup let me carry it, but then a bad thing happen, the pup poo on the sofa !!! n the owner just keep quite n say maybe the puppy tak biasa with strangers... so i din buy it... tomorow will go to ikano, if really got prblem, i wont buy there, but if everything seems to be fine, i will consider buying there...

''treat your dog the way you want your dog to treat you''

(This post was edited by JuStiN'doGgIe on Nov 24, 2004, 4:09 AM)
Attachments: dalmation_besa.jpg (28.3 KB)

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Nov 24, 2004, 6:04 AM

Post #37 of 37 (1061 views)
Shortcut

Oh... the pup like that ah..... well, not trained lah I guess..... so old aledi and still poo on sofa is not a good sign of well train hahahaha....

Becareful lah at Ikano, someone bought a puppy there and till today, after so many months, the puppy is still sick and skinny.... when go back, the staff there deny stuff lah so no choice....

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my