Home: Breed Specific: Utility Group:
shih tzu pics

JuStiN'doGgIe
Canine Addict

Nov 17, 2004, 12:19 AM

Post #1 of 7 (1829 views)
Shortcut
shih tzu pics Can't Post

hi, as i know, many ppl here gto shih tzu, i'm planning to buy one also, the puppies r very cuteeeee... but have no idea how they will look like when the grow up... can anyone show me shih tzu pics? thx...

Justin

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Nov 18, 2004, 1:55 AM

Post #2 of 7 (1815 views)
Shortcut
Re: [JuStiN'doGgIe] shih tzu pics [In reply to] Can't Post

email me...... username @expressfind.com

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

venessa

Nov 24, 2004, 11:20 PM

Post #3 of 7 (1784 views)
Shortcut

Dear Justin,

Helo, nice to know that your looking for Shih Tzu as for pet. Em, basically it's all depend on yourself how you want your Shih Tzu look it. Put it this way, if you not controlling their food and give them a lot, sure they will grow fast, fat. And if you prefer to keep their hair long than it's diff lor..So Sorry to said that. Coz, i think(my opinion only) Shih Tzu can't be too fat and must keep their body shape nice and not too fat. Don't give them too many food, coz, they will finished everything. Just feed them the dog biscuit that is more than enough, don't mix the dog biscuit with the rice. It's not too good, coz, rice got ascid and too salty for them. Must extra take good care for their eyes, code this and that...sorry am i too 8?

Anyway, hope that you can get your little baby as soon as possible..

Tonguevenessa

Cutely Baby
Dog Kichi

Dec 13, 2004, 12:51 PM

Post #4 of 7 (1745 views)
Shortcut

this is my little cutely baby! she is a shih tzu! she is a mini shih tzu! nw aledi 1 yeas old..but still very tiny!

valerie_000
Novice

Feb 2, 2005, 2:56 AM

Post #5 of 7 (1666 views)
Shortcut

hihi justin, n here's my 6 months old Bibi in the picture.She's also a mini shih tzu,heheh but somemore i control her diet by only giving her 3 table spoon of dog biscuits every morning n nite so that's one of the reason she can remain her mini figure lar hor....

nice to know u ya...Wink

SmoochieMama
Dog Kichi

Feb 11, 2005, 7:59 AM

Post #6 of 7 (1642 views)
Shortcut
Re: [valerie_000] shih tzu pics [In reply to] Can't Post

Are you mad or something? Have you ever consult any vet for feeding such little food to your furball? If you really love her, stop your silly act now, for sure you can keep her in MINI SIZE cos she is under fed! you are driving her to the grave yard, how can you be so selfish!? Starving your little girl in order to be proud having a mini st, this is unbeliavale! I am really crossing my fingers, hoping her lifespan is not greatly minus due to your act!Mad

valerie_000
Novice

Mar 8, 2005, 4:27 AM

Post #7 of 7 (1585 views)
Shortcut
Re: [SmoochieMama] shih tzu pics [In reply to] Can't Post

Ohh maybe u have misunderstood SmoochieMama.Anyway maybe i express in wrong words i think or watever u said is too harsh.By the way what i mean by 3 tablespoons are not those we use during we eat rice but those we use for soups or maybe i should say 3 spoons full guar..but however,no worries...the amount has already being increased to 4 spoons full so definitely i won't starve my kid in order to be proud having a mini shih tzu...however we actually need to slightly control their diet otherwise they will over weight n will causes internal organ problems..so sometimes it's nice to feed them carots,potatoes or fruits n of course have to take note of wat u giving to them especially shih tzu cuz most of STs swallows rather than chew so i usually gave my Bibi girl something that she's easy to chew on to make sure she won choke.

Bibi is a litte princess in my family n each of my family members totally treat her as human already so how come we will illtreat her ler....n take a look at her,doesn't she look like a happy little princess?

However by the time i saw your reply was a bit hurting lark cuz i kena scold for sending my baby to the grave yard pulak...huh.But it's okay fren,maybe u didn't think much or have any doubts at first before u say anything...so cannot blame,,,but however u must be a very caring owner o..

So nice to know ya..Cheers~~~

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my