Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:
Been looking for a place to hang out with my pinscher... :)

groyed
New User

Nov 16, 2004, 10:12 PM

Post #1 of 10 (444 views)
Shortcut
Been looking for a place to hang out with my pinscher... :) Can't Post

Been searching high and low, for a place to go ask questions about my pinscher. finally came across your page by accident. Good postings so far... Just trying to be friendly. Cheers peeps.

Btw, have a really quiet 1-year old female miniature pinscher, hardly ever barks unless she needs to go pee or poo. Lives indoors. Likes char siew pau.

silvrash
Enthusiast

Nov 16, 2004, 11:13 PM

Post #2 of 10 (437 views)
Shortcut
Re: [groyed] Been looking for a place to hang out with my pinscher... :) [In reply to] Can't Post

Frownhi, groyed. welcome to the forum,
hav a question? feel free to ask around there r lot of doggy ppl here to answer them for youFrownFrown

heheh, i bet many doggy will like char siew pau since its so "aroma catching"Sly my terrier and lhasa loves red bean bun, sweet sweet stuff CrazyFrown
k, hope u'll hav fun
cya
www.wretch.cc/album/LilLiFashion

ladee_m
Doggyman

Nov 16, 2004, 11:14 PM

Post #3 of 10 (437 views)
Shortcut
Re: [groyed] Been looking for a place to hang out with my pinscher... :) [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Smile

Welcome welcome ... hope u have fun here meeting many many nice ppl and get to make more friends ... ENJOY Wink!!!

CLICK ON =>Poodles' Friendly Gang ListSmile

I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.

MisterStan
Doggyman

Nov 16, 2004, 11:21 PM

Post #4 of 10 (436 views)
Shortcut

hi Groyed

welcome to this forum. I have a 6 months old male beagle, active/playful/naughty..

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Nov 17, 2004, 12:10 AM

Post #5 of 10 (435 views)
Shortcut

Hi groyed,

warm welcome to the forum here .... do go into the toy group and get to know more minpin members at the min pin thread below.

www.puppy.com.my/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=25593;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread

cheers,
minglmy

JolinG
Doggyman

Nov 17, 2004, 11:58 AM

Post #6 of 10 (424 views)
Shortcut

hie there

welcome to the forum

wats ur pinchers name

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Nov 18, 2004, 1:32 AM

Post #7 of 10 (417 views)
Shortcut

Hello and Welcome!!!!!

Wah... your pincher likes char siew pau? My shih tzu likes them too hehehehe......

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

Khoobg
Webmaster

Nov 18, 2004, 5:35 AM

Post #8 of 10 (415 views)
Shortcut

Welcome to the forum.

If you are looking for some place to hang out with your MinPin, you may want to join us for Jungle Trekking. Read more at http://www.puppy.com.my/k9trekkers/.

Dog Obedience and Agility - http://www.puppy.com.my/ob/
Events' Pictures - http://www.doggie.com.my
Online Pets Memorial - http://www.rainbowsbridge.com.my

thomstan
Canine Addict

Nov 18, 2004, 8:50 AM

Post #9 of 10 (396 views)
Shortcut

hahahaha.. so much of welcomes but no answer given until mr. khoo replied... :)

so now you know where about to go outting with your lil dog...

anyway... welcome to the group... and enjoy yourself!

The one you love is the one that should take you higher

thomstan
Canine Addict

Nov 18, 2004, 8:52 AM

Post #10 of 10 (393 views)
Shortcut

btw... dogs can eat char siew pau ah? so oily leh...

won't it turns his tummy upside down?

The one you love is the one that should take you higher

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my