Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Breed Specific: Toy Group:
Buying chihuahua, it is good for apartment?

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

jojoe
Novice

Nov 16, 2004, 12:48 AM

Post #1 of 30 (4472 views)
Shortcut
Buying chihuahua, it is good for apartment? Can't Post

HI Chi Owner,
Thinking to buy the world smallest dog, due to space limit, money limit, and time limit! Any word of advice or suggestion OR encouragement to said?:)
I stay alone, so will it be good t o have Chi in my apartment? I can commit morning 30mins, and evening 30min for this breed, but sometime may have more or lesss...
Male is my first choice, cos really nicer then female, but due to they may pee at my sofa or conner or anything that make them feel good to lift they leg to pee, so i have to choose female, Any good advice? Female period is ok to me.

Thanks

JuStiN'doGgIe
Canine Addict

Nov 16, 2004, 4:02 AM

Post #2 of 30 (4467 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jojoe] Buying chihuahua, it is good for apartment? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi there, u say u buy chi due to time limit,money limit ar? then u shouldnt buy chi n even a dog ! one day u can juz play wit ur dog for juz 1 hour, that's not enough ! n chi is very expensive ! at least RM900 ! male n female r the same, all dogs have to train, they wont automaticly go n poo or pee in the toilet ! u have to spend more time with ur dog... erm,u r staying in apart. right? chi is certainly the best coz chi should not live outdoor, they have to live indoor... i suggest u buy it from experienced breeder, some pet shop got unhealthy pups, n u dunno their background... the pup's parents should b healthy n no behavior prob. hope my advice is useful 4 u... bye !

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Nov 16, 2004, 5:19 AM

Post #3 of 30 (4461 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jojoe] Buying chihuahua, it is good for apartment? [In reply to] Can't Post

If you do not have the time, DO NOT GET A DOG!!!!!! Not enough time spent on the puppy will make it lonely, suffer from depression and get sick faster..... 1 hour a day is not enough, you have to at least spend 4 hours or more!!!!! A dog is not a toy.....!!!!!

Males mark and pee everywhere..... females will have bad mood swings every 3 months and the period/heat is 2 times a year, last 3 weeks and if you have puppies, lagi headache....

My advice, if you do not have the time for a dog... get an electronic pet! Smallest dopg doesn't mean less time, money and space lah...... my best choice of pet for you is a hamster. 1 hour a day is enough for it!

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

Benny Lai
Novice

Dec 23, 2004, 9:27 PM

Post #4 of 30 (4393 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] Buying chihuahua, it is good for apartment? [In reply to] Can't Post

Chihuahua is the most ideal dog for apartment in my opinion cause I've 2 of them in my apartment. They are not "noisy" if properly trained. If you have no time, get a smooth coat one. Try to spend more time with a Chi if you do get one and bring him/her out for a walk one a week and they'll be more than happy. My advise is get a female for indoor. They are easier to toilet train. A male dog will be toilet trained but once mature, you know lah! That's what happen to my Nemo (male CHH). Now he is in my shop and my female CHH stays at home.
Thanks & Regards,
Benny Lai.

gege
Dog Kichi

Jan 27, 2005, 8:53 PM

Post #5 of 30 (4324 views)
Shortcut

Hi ..

Understand you want to find a Chi male for Apartment living.

I got one for you. I have a fren whom want to sell off one of her chis which is apartment trained.

Her chi is the nicest and smallest in size that I have ever seen. She have 3 cute one.

Pls contact me if you are interested.
Cheers,
IV & NNee

jojoe
Novice

Jan 28, 2005, 6:49 PM

Post #6 of 30 (4302 views)
Shortcut
Re: [gege] Buying chihuahua, it is good for apartment? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi gege,
thanks but i already have 1.... is very cute also. BUT I would like to know where to contact your friend, maybe one to get another one.
If possbile, would like to see the photo first,...

cm
Dog Kichi

Jan 28, 2005, 8:35 PM

Post #7 of 30 (4300 views)
Shortcut

hello gege!mind to upload the pics of ur fren's chis here?thanks...

gege
Dog Kichi

Jan 28, 2005, 9:54 PM

Post #8 of 30 (4288 views)
Shortcut

Hi Jojoe,

Your Chi looks cute too. How old and what the weight?

I will ask my fren for a photos and try to upload as soon as possible for you ya!

Cheers

"Gong Xi Fa Cai"
Cheers,
IV & NNee

gege
Dog Kichi

Jan 28, 2005, 10:25 PM

Post #9 of 30 (4286 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cm] Buying chihuahua, it is good for apartment? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hie.. I will upload for you once I have the pics..

Cheers
Cheers,
IV & NNee

cm
Dog Kichi

Jan 28, 2005, 10:35 PM

Post #10 of 30 (4285 views)
Shortcut

thanks....

yst323
Old Kaki

Jan 29, 2005, 1:34 AM

Post #11 of 30 (4275 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

You intend to get another chi? How's your Milky? I just hv time to logon to yahoo and read the email...sorry oh! come and join us at the pp looking for friend lah...

ST & PP & TT Frown

PP & TT photos
(latest upload: 3 Feb 2006)

(This post was edited by yst323 on Jan 29, 2005, 2:05 AM)

o_deb
Novice

Feb 26, 2005, 2:41 AM

Post #12 of 30 (4222 views)
Shortcut

Hi Gege,

I'm interested to raise a chihuahua, i saw three chis Puppies in a pet shop near my college and i'd fall in love with one of the chis (3 mths old with black & tan coat - on its neck, so cute! Laugh) but my friends advice me to look around before i purchase that chi which cost rm700, is it too expensive for chi ? and i'm scared if the chis got some hereditary illness passed frm its parents...i've been doin survey around but cant seem to find any chis around, i'm interested with ur friend's chis hope u can post the chis's pics...so that i can see it..

thanks, need reply a.s.a.p

MisterStan
Doggyman

Feb 26, 2005, 5:43 AM

Post #13 of 30 (4217 views)
Shortcut
Re: [o_deb] Buying chihuahua, it is good for apartment? [In reply to] Can't Post

the chi that is sold for 700, got cert or not.. do check properly before buying.. my friend's breeder is selling a cert chi for rm1400... and she bought 2.. hehehe...

ditto
Dog Kichi

Feb 26, 2005, 8:30 PM

Post #14 of 30 (4212 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] Buying chihuahua, it is good for apartment? [In reply to] Can't Post

rm1400 4 one chihuahua??i bought lst time 1600 d...but gone already...

o_deb
Novice

Feb 26, 2005, 8:54 PM

Post #15 of 30 (4208 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] Buying chihuahua, it is good for apartment? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi MisterStan,

well..i had doubts bout the chi coz i juz went back from the pet shop, and the lady said the chi doesnt has any cert n i certainly cant find any chis like that cheap anywhere....I scared that it will die after few days i buy it coz got some infection or sumthin..she said the chi had been given vaccination but i still need to give it an injection after i bought it(thats wat she said)..n of course thats not included in the rm700*sigh* how much will an injection cost anyway?...btw, can i get cheaper than rm1400? coz the price is rather too expensive for me..hehe i really wanted a chihuahua, i mean desperately..juz kidding!

MisterStan
Doggyman

Feb 27, 2005, 6:38 AM

Post #16 of 30 (4196 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ditto] Buying chihuahua, it is good for apartment? [In reply to] Can't Post

yes, rm 1400 for one chh.. sorry bout your lost...

MisterStan
Doggyman

Feb 27, 2005, 6:40 AM

Post #17 of 30 (4196 views)
Shortcut
Re: [o_deb] Buying chihuahua, it is good for apartment? [In reply to] Can't Post

well, there are a lot of stories about pet shops selling sick pets, which is hidden from buyers knowledge. although 700 is consider cheap, but do you dare to take the risk of getting the chh from that pet shop. sometimes , the owner also don't know if the chh have any sickness, or diseases.

i not sure if you can get chh cheaper than 1400. well, just give it a try lor.. injection would be at least rm30.

o_deb
Novice

Feb 27, 2005, 9:12 PM

Post #18 of 30 (4179 views)
Shortcut

Hi Misterstan,

can i have the ur friend's breeder address or phone num?..thanx!

MisterStan
Doggyman

Feb 28, 2005, 10:46 AM

Post #19 of 30 (4173 views)
Shortcut

hi there

sorry, i forgot the number hehehe.. you can search for her in this forum. just go to forum under TOY GROUP and reply in a thread open by yst323 (latest thread)..

gege
Dog Kichi

Feb 28, 2005, 7:55 PM

Post #20 of 30 (4163 views)
Shortcut

Hie,

Please find the attached is the photos of the chis. The Long Coat Chis is going for only RM700(without cert) and the short coat (extremely small size and with the perfect apple shape head) with cert is going for RM1400 only.

These chihuahua is apartment train and they live in a very comfortable and clean surroundings.

Do call if interested.
Cheers,
IV & NNee

Attachments: a.jpg (28.4 KB)
  b.jpg (36.0 KB)

tawpei
New User

Feb 28, 2005, 11:11 PM

Post #21 of 30 (4155 views)
Shortcut

I feel very interest with the chi you mention,may I know how old are them? Pls give me the details and contact number,thanks!
.::<yppup@puppy>::.

cm
Dog Kichi

Mar 1, 2005, 7:43 AM

Post #22 of 30 (4136 views)
Shortcut

is the brown coloured chi(Pic a) a long coat CHH?i think it is a male...isnt it?actually i'm looking for a female CHH...thanks for d pics anyway.r these chis belongs to ur fren that u mentioned b4 in ur previous post?

(This post was edited by cm on Mar 1, 2005, 7:54 AM)

gege
Dog Kichi

Mar 2, 2005, 9:21 PM

Post #23 of 30 (4107 views)
Shortcut
Re: [tawpei] Buying chihuahua, it is good for apartment? [In reply to] Can't Post

HiUnsure

Yes the brown colour chis is a male long coat Chihuahua. The other 2 looks like Britney Spear's Chihuahua Sly

Sorry to inform you this but I've lost my H/P so is my fren's number that own all the chis. If you truly have interest, I can bring you to her house at Sunway only. Please understand that is not breeder or third party buyer kind of thing but just to help my fren only.

My H/P is 0123132833 if you truly have interest with the pups.
Cheers,
IV & NNee

ginger_pie
Enthusiast

Mar 2, 2005, 10:35 PM

Post #24 of 30 (4092 views)
Shortcut

hi..hi...

d chihuahuas look cute lah.unfortunely tat, i got 1 chi oledi, if not i'll sure will get 1 of tis somemore tis cheaper than my current one.

Gandhi said, "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you and then they fight you -- and you win."

Rhyno & Romeo photos

(lastest upload : 13 May 2005)

tinkerbell
Novice

Mar 9, 2005, 6:00 AM

Post #25 of 30 (4044 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cm] Buying chihuahua, it is good for apartment? [In reply to] Can't Post

hello cm...i cant help but just stare at your chi.....so adorable....where did u get that cute thang?im interested

(This post was edited by tinkerbell on Mar 9, 2005, 6:07 AM)

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my