Home: General: Chit Chat:
A BIG PLAN from a small guy

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

glng675
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 26, 2004, 7:47 PM

Post #76 of 91 (972 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] To: [ALL] A BIG PLAN from a small guy [In reply to] Can't Post

OICcccccccc....emmm I keep eye for you har...If got I let you know & may request CY Lee to bring for you.

But what is the price in KL??

My Boxers ALBUM (Updated : 22/Mar/2005)

http://photos.yahoo.com/glng675

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Nov 27, 2004, 3:45 AM

Post #77 of 91 (959 views)
Shortcut
Re: [glng675] To: [ALL] A BIG PLAN from a small guy [In reply to] Can't Post

Oh... thanks very much... actually, a member called dogslover found a petshop in penang that sells... but you know lah, say here cannot say the petshop name so a bit difficult... KL can get for RM28 but I got that, I want a different line, I don't want from same bacth coz scared inbreeding mah... Safari sell RM48... GILA!!! Penang sell RM30.

Thanks ah.... if can, tell me what colour first hehehehe....

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 27, 2004, 5:02 PM

Post #78 of 91 (949 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] To: [ALL] A BIG PLAN from a small guy [In reply to] Can't Post

hun~

okok, i will try.

Regards,

Yang

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 27, 2004, 5:04 PM

Post #79 of 91 (949 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Mey Lim SM] A BIG PLAN from a small guy [In reply to] Can't Post

MeyLim~

do mind 2 give us ur hp number? ours is 012-4769839 we can msg u our add. thanks

oops, havent see ur hp no u posted juz now, ok.. will msg u my add.

Regards,

Yang

(This post was edited by leecy on Nov 27, 2004, 5:06 PM)

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 27, 2004, 5:08 PM

Post #80 of 91 (948 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jadeng] To: [ALL] A BIG PLAN from a small guy [In reply to] Can't Post

jadeng~

okok, when we got any new plan or happening, sure msg u 1.

Regards,

Yang

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 27, 2004, 5:10 PM

Post #81 of 91 (948 views)
Shortcut

hun~

which petshop? msg me ok? i go see see 4 u.

Regards,

Yang

glng675
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 27, 2004, 5:12 PM

Post #82 of 91 (948 views)
Shortcut

Ohh..Dogslover arrr..I know him, I met him in Penang before.

Wahh..Safari suck blood arrr!! sell RM48!!!!

I will prior to inform you first lar if got "chun" gerbil. You want to breed them arr????

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Nov 27, 2004, 11:21 PM

Post #83 of 91 (941 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leecy] To: [ALL] A BIG PLAN from a small guy [In reply to] Can't Post

Ah... I dunno the petshop wor... but maybe if you find find some nice petshop got sell many oets, I think can find gerbil loh.... thanks yah!!!!Blush

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Nov 27, 2004, 11:23 PM

Post #84 of 91 (941 views)
Shortcut

Oh, you met him ah.... maybe you can ask him which petshop please? Thanks hehehehe.....

Yah, planning to breed loh.... then planning to sell and make it into popular pet hahahahaha..... that is my style... last time I breed 'chun; colours of mice ah... when I stopped breeding ah.... no more nice colours liow.... so regret.....

liangann83
Enthusiast

Nov 28, 2004, 11:44 AM

Post #85 of 91 (935 views)
Shortcut

Then got what difference between hamster and gerbil ?????

i saw gerbil more loke like house mouse.

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Nov 28, 2004, 8:32 PM

Post #86 of 91 (928 views)
Shortcut
Re: [liangann83] To: [ALL] A BIG PLAN from a small guy [In reply to] Can't Post

Got difference, Gerbil is from Mongolia and has no check pouches, hamster has short tail and has check pouches. Hamster walk or crawl on 4 feet, gerbils walk and crawl also but when excited, they will jump like kangaroo.

Mouse is different wan.... I also bela mah.... I have 2 mice.But can say some gerbils the colour really look like the house rat hehehehe....

jadeng
Enthusiast

Nov 29, 2004, 4:40 PM

Post #87 of 91 (912 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leecy] To: [ALL] A BIG PLAN from a small guy [In reply to] Can't Post

Laughoh~ thanks thanks~thanks~

have a nice day~

monday lah..dun monday mood~

glng675
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 29, 2004, 6:10 PM

Post #88 of 91 (911 views)
Shortcut

emm..I will ask dogslover later. We are planning to have a dogs gathering in Penang soon.

Yesterday hah, I go for search gerbil at pet shops around my home hah, but can not get them lar...onli got rats those no tail wan hahaha...

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Nov 29, 2004, 11:24 PM

Post #89 of 91 (898 views)
Shortcut

Ah, Ok Ok... thanks for taking your time to find for me.... rats ah? With no tails? You mean hamster rite? Hehehehe.....

Today just got breed all about it on astro, about boxers lah... damn nice.... they even show AKC's and US's only uncrop ears champion boxer, damn nice man... fawn colour lah.....

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Dec 30, 2004, 9:00 AM

Post #90 of 91 (872 views)
Shortcut
To: [ALL] A BIG PLAN from a small guy [In reply to] Can't Post

All Pet Lovers~

ok, going 2 be a new year.. i think my dream is on a good track. for those who said interested 2 help in this thread, pls view crazynouse's SPRV thread. yah, we have a name now, Sunway Pet Rescue Volunteers.

join us!

Regards,

Yang

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Dec 31, 2004, 5:07 AM

Post #91 of 91 (862 views)
Shortcut
Good New Year!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Can say so far so good lah our plan, hopefully this will last loh...

Leecy, remember to call me when you are in KL ah.

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my