A BIG PLAN from a small guy

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 15, 2004, 6:51 PM

Post #1 of 91 (1836 views)
Shortcut
A BIG PLAN from a small guy Can't Post

halo all pets lovers~ after we rescued 11 puppies & most of them adopted (ODI havent) personally i feel very happy & hope i can save more pets. im gng back 2 penang this december & will be back this january. so for a new year, i got a small wish BIG PLAN.

wat im planning is 2 save the stray puppies & kittens & find them a new home. for my apartment, i will provide a stay for 3 puppies & 5 kittens til they r adopted.

of course, only our strength would be enough 2 fulfil my small wish, but my BIG PLAN is save more. when we r saving the pets, lots of kind & nice ppl provide us food, newspaper etc. they hope 2 help the pets but maybe some lack of space, some just 1 2 help but cant adopt, some alredi have pets but still love 2 visit the poor little pets..

so, i wish those who r interested in saving pets can join us!

if u:

~ have space for the pets 2 stay

~ wish 2 sponsor daily needs (food, milk, newspapers, cages, bowls etc)

~ financial help (vet purpose, vaccination, medications)

~ found a puppy or kitten

~ 1 2 help or sayang the pets when u r free

~ can find new home for the pets

~ have good knowledge in adoption, pets, sickness stuffs

~ as long as u r a pet lover & wish 2 help saving pets

u r mostly welcome & we really appreciate ur love & cares.

if u r interested, pls state wat can u help, how u wish 2 help, suggestions with ur contact by replying here.

thanks, hope ur wish will comes true.

special thanks 2 Yi Ying, Hun, Stanley, Bull Lovers, yst

by, Chen Yang

Regards,

Yang

(This post was edited by leecy on Nov 15, 2004, 7:03 PM)

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Nov 16, 2004, 4:48 AM

Post #2 of 91 (1812 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leecy] A BIG PLAN from a small guy [In reply to] Can't Post

Wah..... I also join..... but ah, small animals like rabbits or sick birds or hamsters I can rescue... if got lah...... puppies and cats, I'll try to sponsor some food and newspaper since I can't have them at my home....

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 16, 2004, 5:11 AM

Post #3 of 91 (1811 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] A BIG PLAN from a small guy [In reply to] Can't Post

halo hun~

hehe, im expecting u 2 b the 1st 2 join. haha, dono got ppl willing 2 contribute? if got then can safe more pets mar.. if not i will still safe some lor..

Regards,

Yang

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Nov 16, 2004, 5:14 AM

Post #4 of 91 (1810 views)
Shortcut

Heheh... expected rite? Hehehehe......

Eh, you keep Odi first lah... when you want to go back then I will take her but you must bring her cage also so I can cage her.... then when she find a home, I will give you back the cage.... ok?

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.

Niroto
Novice

Nov 16, 2004, 5:29 AM

Post #5 of 91 (1808 views)
Shortcut

harrllloorrr hun hun,, guess who i am?

odi haven;t vaccin wo. better put at our house. we will ask hsien mei to take care for us. when you free,, you come up and see them k? and feed them too.

the newcat very like odila. allways go to odi's cage and sleep next to her.

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Nov 16, 2004, 5:37 AM

Post #6 of 91 (1802 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Niroto] A BIG PLAN from a small guy [In reply to] Can't Post

Hahaha... yes lah, I know lah, same username in friendster mah hahahaha

Oh, ok loh..... but if you want, I think I can help keep her at my aunt's place, her there no dogs.....

Niroto
Novice

Nov 16, 2004, 5:54 AM

Post #7 of 91 (1799 views)
Shortcut

hello,, small and short guy,,

i WILL JOIN YOU with your plans. What ever plans you've got, i will support you i mean from behind. okayla you can wish but just make a small wish k?> you know last time you made a wish, what HAPPENED"'''''....>>>

I want to tell everybody what happened,,

one night leecy, made a wish,,

he WISHED,, he can find puppies on the street, so he can save them.
He forgot to mention this is a small wish. so..,, god granted him with a BIG wish.The very next day,,he had an appointment to meet his friend KOK THONG,,(You know him hun). On the way to Kok Thong's place, we got lost. KOk THong called us to tell us about his whereabout for nearly 20 times. It just couldn't get into my head that very day. So, we got lost. That's when leecy made a turning into a dead end road and found the cute little puppies.

We found 1 male dog, with 2 wives and 14 pups. Waahhh,,, 14 puppiess!! I have never seen so many pups before in my life. We got so excited & decided to save 10 pups and left 4 pups for the mother.
That's how our house ended up with 10 pups + odi was given to us by a pet shop lady =11 pups

Niroto
Novice

Nov 16, 2004, 6:14 AM

Post #8 of 91 (1790 views)
Shortcut

wahhh,,soo goood.. i want to tell the whole world hun hun iss sooOo niceee. but need to ask leecy 1st. and you ask your aunt 1st. Somebody also need to take care of our cats. It is very easy to take care one. Any idea? If not, last resort,,is just leaave them in our housela. Ask hsien mei to take care but malu only. always ask her for a favour.

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 16, 2004, 7:02 AM

Post #9 of 91 (1783 views)
Shortcut

halo yuinhun~

yah, it's a better idea i think. do ask ur aunt & keep me updated ok? abt the cat & kittens, if there is some place for them 2 stay would be nice but if cant find, i dont mind let them continue stay in the room but need hsienmei & ur help 2 take care of them wo.. but they r reali very easy to take care of lah, i even cant feel they r exist oso sometimes.. hehe..

Regards,

Yang

MisterStan
Doggyman

Nov 16, 2004, 7:45 AM

Post #10 of 91 (1780 views)
Shortcut

hi leecy

i would love to help you which your big ambition.. well, because i am still studying, so can only contribute by helping you here and there.....

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 16, 2004, 8:19 AM

Post #11 of 91 (1781 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] A BIG PLAN from a small guy [In reply to] Can't Post

halo Stanley~

wow, thats great! with ur help sure makes things easier for us. u know so many frens, sure no problem 1!

Regards,

Yang

liangann83
Enthusiast

Nov 16, 2004, 10:08 AM

Post #12 of 91 (1779 views)
Shortcut

Can i join you all???? but every sunday morning i don't free woo because i must go to temple ... so any help just tell me .......... ok????

Mey Lim SM

Nov 16, 2004, 4:09 PM

Post #13 of 91 (1772 views)
Shortcut

I'm operating a pet shop and kennel myself, so I'm sorry to say that I won't be having anymore space for your dogs and cats. However, I would like to make a monthly contribution of pets products to you but I will need to have your location. My shop is quite new, as business grows, I will contribute more.
c

MisterStan
Doggyman

Nov 16, 2004, 6:38 PM

Post #14 of 91 (1764 views)
Shortcut

hi leecy

it should no problem to spread the news around my friends...

now we have Taylors college representative, Help Institute Representative, and Hun's college

(i forgot, is it LKW?). looks like we need other colleges representative.. TongueTongueTongue

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 16, 2004, 7:52 PM

Post #15 of 91 (1762 views)
Shortcut
Re: [liangann83] A BIG PLAN from a small guy [In reply to] Can't Post

halo liangann83~

wat should i call u? yah, u r welcome & we appreciate ur help. it's ok u cant help on sunday, at this moment, we dont need much help yet. but starting from january, we plan 2 safe more pets, so trying to plan properly & gathering ppl. will keep u all up 2 date especially january..

Regards,

Yang

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 16, 2004, 8:00 PM

Post #16 of 91 (1761 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Mey Lim SM] A BIG PLAN from a small guy [In reply to] Can't Post

halo Mey Lim~

so nice 2 hear that from u, we reali need a food supplier, but it's ok 4 the amount of contribution, a little of it do help us too. we r staying at Lagoon Perdana Apartment, Sunway. opposite petting zoo/extreme park (some says thats y i manage 2 get so0O MANY pets..) veery near to sunway college too. whr is ur petshop & kennel located? im interested 2 get a silky terrier (female, puppy, with cert) this march.

Regards,

Yang

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 16, 2004, 8:08 PM

Post #17 of 91 (1760 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] A BIG PLAN from a small guy [In reply to] Can't Post

halo Stanley~

hehe, i think u mistakenloh, should be Metropolitan college, Help institute & Lim Kok Wing.

Regards,

Yang

liangann83
Enthusiast

Nov 16, 2004, 8:47 PM

Post #18 of 91 (1753 views)
Shortcut

OK......... OK............

In January all day is no problem but if in 26 January cannot woo ........................... that is my birthday, if can i wan stay that day with my love one ..........

MisterStan
Doggyman

Nov 16, 2004, 9:35 PM

Post #19 of 91 (1749 views)
Shortcut

oh, you from Metropolitan. though you from sunway. TongueTongueTongueTongue

liangann83
Enthusiast

Nov 16, 2004, 9:53 PM

Post #20 of 91 (1744 views)
Shortcut

You all can call me Liang Ann or leng chai ( but i not leng chai wo ....) liangann83 also can.

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 17, 2004, 2:16 AM

Post #21 of 91 (1734 views)
Shortcut
Re: [liangann83] A BIG PLAN from a small guy [In reply to] Can't Post

leng chai~

hehe.. happy bo? okok, now we have 1 free in january member. except 26th

Regards,

Yang

Mey Lim SM

Nov 17, 2004, 7:08 AM

Post #22 of 91 (1721 views)
Shortcut

I'm in Penang, but I do travel down to K.L every month, USJ area espeically as my vet (also a good friend of mine) is there. I'll see what I can do in passing you some dog food.......... I don't sell cats, so I don't have cats' product. sorry.......

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Nov 18, 2004, 1:30 AM

Post #23 of 91 (1693 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Niroto] A BIG PLAN from a small guy [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey, my aunt say can let Odi stay for a while ah!!!!!!!! But good news also.... someone interested to see Odi ah!!!!!

The cats ah, I have to look around first....

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Nov 18, 2004, 1:31 AM

Post #24 of 91 (1693 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Mey Lim SM] A BIG PLAN from a small guy [In reply to] Can't Post

Wow, thanks for helping out. Our plan is to get people to sponsor petsuff in order for us to help the stray pups and kittens... thanks a lot!!!!!!

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Nov 18, 2004, 1:33 AM

Post #25 of 91 (1692 views)
Shortcut

I will try my best to find them a foster home....Smile

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my