Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Events Calendar: Event Calendar:
Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 13th, 2004 - ROUND 35 !!!

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

Khoobg
Webmaster

Nov 10, 2004, 6:12 AM

Post #1 of 87 (5402 views)
Shortcut
Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 13th, 2004 - ROUND 35 !!! Can't Post

Date : November 13th, 2004

Meeting Venue : Taman Pendidikan Bukit Gasing

Time : 7.30 am

into the jungle by 7.45 AM pls note that we will not wait for anyone who is late....as we do not want to attract anymore unwanted attention from none dog lover. I hope you can understand .... so pls be punctual.

Join us in the list below :

1. Khoo BG + Jody + Teneal

Direction 1 :

From Padang Merbok’s roundabout use the way towards Telekom. After driving passed Telekom on your left you will see a row of shoplot and signboard of a restaurant called “Lotus”. Just before Lotus Restaurant, on your right, you will see a Chinese Temple and there is a junction. Turn right. After turning do go all the way straight for about 200 – 300 meter and there should be a playground of some sort and you can park your cars there. There should be a signboard that says : Tmn Pendidikan Bukit Gasing.

Direction 2 :

Beside the Lasalle School, there is the Raju Restaurant – go straight all the way up and you will reach a T junction. At the T junction do turn to your right and go all the way straight you should be able to see the playground.

Things to take note of :

1. Dogs have to be on leash/harness on all times.
2. Please pick up after our furkids poo.
3. Bring plastic bags
4. Bring water for human n for furkids
5. Wear stockings
6. Have a good pair of walking shoe or sneakers.
7. One dog per person is highly recommended as it’s a real jungle trail.
8. Bring your mobile just incase you need to call for rescue.
9. Don’t wear too short a shorts if you are afraid of being scratch by the bushes and donating blood to the mozzy ya ! ;

Map : www.puppy.com.my/k9trekkers/map.html (Not to scale)

Dog Obedience and Agility - http://www.puppy.com.my/ob/
Events' Pictures - http://www.doggie.com.my
Online Pets Memorial - http://www.rainbowsbridge.com.my

(This post was edited by Khoobg on Nov 10, 2004, 6:13 AM)

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Nov 10, 2004, 6:32 AM

Post #2 of 87 (5384 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Khoobg] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 13th, 2004 - ROUND 35 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

into the jungle by 7.45 AM pls note that we will not wait for anyone who is late....as we do not want to attract anymore unwanted attention from none dog lover. I hope you can understand .... so pls be punctual.

2. MY, Terry n 2 Smelly Kiddo again.

cheers,
minglmy

MisterStan
Doggyman

Nov 10, 2004, 7:11 AM

Post #3 of 87 (5367 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 13th, 2004 - ROUND 35 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

3. Stanley & Henry (the duo's) - nice number TongueTongueTongueTongueTongue

Bailey

Nov 10, 2004, 5:48 PM

Post #4 of 87 (5342 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 13th, 2004 - ROUND 35 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

This is will be Bailey's first time trekking and she is rather like a "country bumpkin". So please bear with her. What do I put on her to prevent ticks ?

3. Stanley & Henry (the duo's) - nice number TongueTongueTongueTongueTongue
4. Christine and Bailey

Puppy Power

Bailey

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated" - Mahatma Gandhi

phoenix
K9 Kaki

Nov 10, 2004, 6:40 PM

Post #5 of 87 (5328 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Bailey] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 13th, 2004 - ROUND 35 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

3. Stanley & Henry (the duo's)
4. Christine and Bailey
8. Lilian

"The reason a dog has so many friends, is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue"
- Anonymous

The Poisoned One speaks

yuanyuan
ALPHA

Nov 10, 2004, 7:17 PM

Post #6 of 87 (5317 views)
Shortcut
Re: [phoenix] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 13th, 2004 - ROUND 35 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To

4. Christine and Bailey
5. yy & vv (luckily no.5 still here... pheww..... )
8. Lilian

**YY(Yuanyuan aka Erica), VV (Eevee Daphne) & DD (Edy Skippy) with loves**

raymond_may
Novice

Nov 10, 2004, 11:17 PM

Post #7 of 87 (5298 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yuanyuan] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 13th, 2004 - ROUND 35 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

4. Christine and Bailey
6. Raymond, May & Dino the greedy boy!! (Hi all )
8. Lilian

raymond_may
Novice

Nov 10, 2004, 11:20 PM

Post #8 of 87 (5297 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Bailey] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 13th, 2004 - ROUND 35 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

So far I couldn't find ticks on my dog after JT. just make sure ur doggie take a bath after JT.

And for information in Bukit Gasing the mosquitoes are more dangerous than ticks... heuheuhheu so be prepared.

See you there.

musashi
ALPHA

Nov 11, 2004, 2:07 AM

Post #9 of 87 (5281 views)
Shortcut
Re: [raymond_may] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 13th, 2004 - ROUND 35 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
4. Christine and Bailey
7.Lucky Seven still avialable (Rocky & Taro not sure can come or not,hate to absent form JT FrownFrown)
8. Lilian

Blush I am the man with dog's name

musashi
ALPHA

Nov 11, 2004, 2:11 AM

Post #10 of 87 (5279 views)
Shortcut
Re: [raymond_may] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 13th, 2004 - ROUND 35 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
So far I couldn't find ticks on my dog after JT. just make sure ur doggie take a bath after JT.

And for information in Bukit Gasing the mosquitoes are more dangerous than ticks... heuheuhheu so be prepared.

See you there.

I oso did not find any ticks/flea in my Taro's body..but his paws is alwyas swallen after the trek..Frown becoz' he used full strength to pull and lsots of pressure applied to his back paws,two weeks ago have found some problem on his back...biten by insect or something...FrownFrown luckily is recovering...

wendy_h

Nov 11, 2004, 2:57 AM

Post #11 of 87 (5273 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Khoobg] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 13th, 2004 - ROUND 35 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

4. Christine and Bailey
7.Lucky Seven still avialable (Rocky & Taro not sure can come or not,hate to absent form JT )
8. Lilian 9. Wendy & Ginger This is for DINO -

FrownView Ginger's profile on DogsterFrown

FrownIt’s dog’s world out there!

whity_rabirabit
Canine Addict

Nov 11, 2004, 11:04 PM

Post #12 of 87 (5225 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wendy_h] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 13th, 2004 - ROUND 35 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

4. Christine and Bailey
7. Kaori & Lucky (since my lucky No.9 is taken, I hope I can go this time!)
8. Lilian
9. Wendy & Ginger This is for DINO -

MisterStan
Doggyman

Nov 11, 2004, 11:40 PM

Post #13 of 87 (5224 views)
Shortcut
Re: [whity_rabirabit] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 13th, 2004 - ROUND 35 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hey hey, you have taken rocky's slot.... TongueTongueTongueTongueTongue (joking)

anyway, hope taro recover asap... then rocky can go lor.... UnsureUnsureUnsureUnsureUnsureUnsure

whity_rabirabit
Canine Addict

Nov 12, 2004, 1:38 AM

Post #14 of 87 (5212 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 13th, 2004 - ROUND 35 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

4. Christine and Bailey
7.Lucky Seven still avialable (Rocky & Taro not sure can come or not,hate to absent form JT )
8. Lilian
9. Wendy & Ginger This is for DINO - Frown
10. Kaori & Lucky

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Nov 12, 2004, 1:42 AM

Post #15 of 87 (5209 views)
Shortcut

well, come to think of it.... no 7 used to belong to Kaori too before.....but numbers in the forum shd not be important its the presence during the JT. Understand ?

cheers,
minglmy

MisterStan
Doggyman

Nov 12, 2004, 2:36 AM

Post #16 of 87 (5199 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy & whity_rabirabit] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 13th, 2004 - ROUND 35 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hey, kaori, i was just joking only. don't have to take so serious lar...... you can take no.7

rocky can take any number.

minglmy, sorry ya, i was just joking, and it seem that kaori didn't get that joke.

UnsureUnsureUnsureUnsureUnsureUnsureUnsureUnsure

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Nov 12, 2004, 4:48 AM

Post #17 of 87 (5184 views)
Shortcut

well, joke aside as long as come later she MIA then i really u know ! LOL !

cheers,
minglmy

musashi
ALPHA

Nov 12, 2004, 5:06 AM

Post #18 of 87 (5180 views)
Shortcut
Re: [whity_rabirabit] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 13th, 2004 - ROUND 35 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

4. Christine and Bailey
7.Kaori & Lucky
8. Lilian
10.Lucky Seven still avialable (Rocky & Taro not sure can come or not,hate to absent form JT )

ruby_sushi

Nov 12, 2004, 7:07 AM

Post #19 of 87 (5161 views)
Shortcut
Re: [musashi] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 13th, 2004 - ROUND 35 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

4. Christine and Bailey
7.Kaori & Lucky
8. Lilian
10.Lucky Seven still avialable (Rocky & Taro not sure can come or not,hate to absent form JT )

11. Ruby & Sushi

Hi..all...this is the first time me and my Sushi going for JT. Need advise from u guys..anything need to be prepared? Thanks.
Dogs Lover

pcm
Dog Kichi

Nov 12, 2004, 7:20 AM

Post #20 of 87 (5159 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ruby_sushi] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 13th, 2004 - ROUND 35 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
4. Christine and Bailey
7.Kaori & Lucky
8. Lilian

11. Ruby & Sushi 12. Pcm + Rusty

Hi..all...this is the first time me and my Sushi going for JT. Need advise from u guys..anything need to be prepared? Thanks.

MisterStan
Doggyman

Nov 12, 2004, 7:44 AM

Post #21 of 87 (5153 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 13th, 2004 - ROUND 35 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

she sure come. don't worry.....

MisterStan
Doggyman

Nov 12, 2004, 7:46 AM

Post #22 of 87 (5153 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ruby_sushi] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 13th, 2004 - ROUND 35 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi ruby_sushi

i think the most important thing you need to bring is water for you and your furkid, and mosquito repeller. hmmm.. i think that's all. oh ya, and plastic bag to pick up poo poo.

see you this saturday. !!! SlySlySlySly

ruby_sushi

Nov 12, 2004, 8:04 AM

Post #23 of 87 (5147 views)
Shortcut

Thanks. Just a question, the mosquito repeller u have mentioned...is for me or my Sushi. Both of us are first time trekker..hope u don't mind. and
Dogs Lover

MisterStan
Doggyman

Nov 12, 2004, 8:12 AM

Post #24 of 87 (5144 views)
Shortcut

hi ruby_sushi

the mosquito repeller is for you, and make sure sushi have taken the heart gard and completed all vaccination (just a reminder) and to be on leash most of the time.

TongueTongueTongueTongueTongue

ruby_sushi

Nov 12, 2004, 8:21 AM

Post #25 of 87 (5138 views)
Shortcut

Oh..ok...thanks again! No worry Sushi had taken the heart gard and completed all vaccination. See you on Saturday.
Dogs Lover

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my