Bulldog question...

junkgirl
Dog Kichi

Nov 8, 2004, 2:05 PM

Post #1 of 4 (1052 views)
Shortcut
Bulldog question... Can't Post

Hi All,

I have a question about bulldogs. I have done some research and found that bulldogs are high maintenance and suffers from bad health - htey have a lot of health problems. Just wondering what the byulldog owners have found with their bulldog. Also do u guys keep them outside cos if i get dogs i intend to put them outside in the garden so they can run around while i am at work. Are bulldogs' skin prone to allergies too cos of the folds in their skin and they tend to drool right?
JunkGirl
- Dogs R For Life -

sclong

Nov 8, 2004, 6:04 PM

Post #2 of 4 (1044 views)
Shortcut
Re: [junkgirl] Bulldog question... [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Junkgirl,

U may want to visit 'The bulldog station' under utility dog in this forum... there r all bulldog lover.. we discuss every tin about bulldog... futher more, we r going to hv a bulldog gethering next week and u r welcome to join us...

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Nov 9, 2004, 5:48 AM

Post #3 of 4 (1027 views)
Shortcut

Bulldogs are short muzzled dogs, cannot put outside with extreme heat fr they might suffer breathing difficulties and heat stroke.... They need to be housed in side the house.....

Why you want to get a bulldog? They don't really jaga house wan.. if you like bulldog face but want a dog that can live outside and jaga house, get a boxer!!!!!

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Nov 9, 2004, 6:14 AM

Post #4 of 4 (1025 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Hi All,

I have a question about bulldogs. I have done some research and found that bulldogs are high maintenance and suffers from bad health - htey have a lot of health problems. Just wondering what the byulldog owners have found with their bulldog. Also do u guys keep them outside cos if i get dogs i intend to put them outside in the garden so they can run around while i am at work. Are bulldogs' skin prone to allergies too cos of the folds in their skin and they tend to drool right?

Hi nice to meet u...

bulldog... yes they have some comment sickness, skin, join, and eyes... but always remember all breed have their main sickness. but u will know bulldog is worthy to keep even with they have some sickness.. and bot all the sickness will appear in 1 bulldog.. they may or may not have these sickness...

keep outdoor... my friend keep his 2 bulldog outdoor.. BUT.. i still think indoor is much more suitable for them... they canot take the heat..

yes like crazymouse said.. if u r looking for a guard dog.. sorry bullie is not a good choice.. they r just tooooo friendly..

pls come and join us in THE BULLDOG STATION lah..

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!
THE BULLDOG STATION **drop us a visit **
PHOTO ALBUM : PUPPY.COM & OTHERS
Ref: Pg 18; 19

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my