Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Before Getting a Dog:
Want an Ultimate super security guard.(dog)

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

robros
K9 Maniac

Feb 25, 2005, 5:51 PM

Post #26 of 27 (705 views)
Shortcut
Re: [XoXo] Want an Ultimate super security guard.(dog) [In reply to] Can't Post

I have 2 rotties and the look of them already gave me such reassurance about my safety although they are like clowns and playful kids to me.

Was almost kidnapped once at the deserted padang when I released my rottie for a run. One scream was enough for him to come bounding back in a KILLER mode. I myself got scared looking at him. Needless to say, those 2 indons disappeared mighty fast.

Now, my boy does not let me out of his sight. He is very docile and quiet but we all know looks can be deceiving. Rotties are quiet dogs and don't bark much. Once a petty thief was dumb enough to jump into my compound after stealing from my neighbour's house to escape the owners who were chasing him and alamak!! 2 rottweilers!! My neighbour told me the story cause when I woke up, all I found was a very torn shirt and some blood stains.

Seems the guy became superman in his fright and flew over tall gate to escape my dogs. That time, both my dogs still young and puppyish. If this happen now, think the thief might suffer worse injuries.

Any big dogs you get, you must spend enough time bonding and training with him. Dogs (any breed) don't automatically become "anti-thief killer machine" and is also a gentle dog with the family. Be careful when you have kids in the family. The dog must be taught to differentiate between family, friends and the ones who he has to keep a lookout for. Happy hunting.

KL
Novice

Mar 25, 2005, 7:39 PM

Post #27 of 27 (641 views)
Shortcut
Re: [XoXo] Want an Ultimate super security guard.(dog) [In reply to] Can't Post

Dear XoXo,

If you are looking for a true protection dog.... give me a call at 012 227 4286. However, before getting a dog as such make sure youare able to handle him/her....

Cheers,

KL

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my