Bull dog and Golden retriever?

kanasai99
Novice

Nov 7, 2004, 1:41 AM

Post #1 of 6 (1286 views)
Shortcut
Bull dog and Golden retriever? Can't Post

Hello,

I want to know if I can have a golden retriever with my current owning of a bull dog? Please help.

Arigatogosaimatsu & Shizureishimatsu,

kanasai.

kanasai99
Novice

Nov 7, 2004, 1:47 AM

Post #2 of 6 (1273 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kanasai99] Bull dog and Golden retriever? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello,

I called up a person by the name of Mr. Lee from Ipoh, he has 2 GR for sale. He said the sire of the dog and bitch is a grand champion. He wanted to sell me both of them at RM12,000. May I know how many champion and grand champion GR are there in Malaysia?

Thank you.

Kanasai

sbt
Enthusiast

Nov 8, 2004, 6:36 AM

Post #3 of 6 (1249 views)
Shortcut

So you want to buy a Pair of Grand Champion for a song. Laugh Are you into breeding?

Your first question, why not, if you have the space and time to care for them. Many forumers here has multiple breeds in their possession.

Cheer!
A Dog is for Life, Not just for Christmas

clangan
K9 Maniac

Nov 20, 2004, 5:09 AM

Post #4 of 6 (1225 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sbt] Bull dog and Golden retriever? [In reply to] Can't Post

HI SBT,

There are only 1 grand champion in Malaysia. Kanasai has been duped!! He may been getting a pair of GR that are not even titled. I have done some research on these Mr. Lee guy, a puppy miller!!!!

clangan

kanasai99
Novice

Nov 20, 2004, 10:07 PM

Post #5 of 6 (1208 views)
Shortcut
Re: [clangan] Bull dog and Golden retriever? [In reply to] Can't Post

The owner of the dogs are Mr. Lee form Ipoh, he has a pet shop call u-teck pet centre. Hope you can help in this!

Kanasai

sbt
Enthusiast

Nov 27, 2004, 6:51 PM

Post #6 of 6 (1182 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
The owner of the dogs are Mr. Lee form Ipoh, he has a pet shop call u-teck pet centre. Hope you can help in this!

Kanasai

If you are looking for a Champion and If you have a budget of 12K, you may be able to get a pair offspring of a REAL Champion from Subang Jaya wirh some changes.

You can check their credential, then you are sure what you are getting for your money…..

What you should avoid is paying good money for bogus champion, if champion is what you are aiming for.

CHEER!
A Dog is for Life, Not just for Christmas

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my