Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog Grooming:
Plucking mini schnauzer ear hair

Pilar
New User

Feb 18, 2003, 12:25 PM

Post #1 of 3 (1564 views)
Shortcut
Plucking mini schnauzer ear hair Can't Post

I am confused on how to remove my mini schnauzers ear hair. She has a lot gowing out, and I trim it. I read somewhere that I need to use tweezers to remove her ear hair, but wouldnt that hurt her? If anyone knows, or has suggestions, please respond!! Sly

ckbeep

Feb 18, 2003, 9:11 PM

Post #2 of 3 (1552 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Pilar] Plucking mini schnauzer ear hair [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

I just had my Shih Tzu ear hair removed. It's done by the doctor Wink. I just it's pretty paniful cause my Elmo just kept on struggling ... Pirate poor thing... but from the way i sees it, using a tweezer should be fine as that what's the doctor did!!. You need to get it done once in a while or else it might end up with infection!!! That's what exactly what happened to my Shih Tzu. I applied some cream given by the doctor and now he's as health as before... Wink

CkBeep

elizatye
K9 Senior

Feb 18, 2003, 10:19 PM

Post #3 of 3 (1546 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Pilar] Plucking mini schnauzer ear hair [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi, Pivot,

Welcome to the forum, another Schnauzer guy CoolCoolCool. You can refer to this thread, "Grooming og M Schnauzer", we had discussed about this. Now I plucking my furkids ear hair myself. You can do it yourself, but please don't pluck until your furkids ear "botak" Sly. Serious, had advised by some one, don't pluck out all.

Smile Eliza

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my