Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: General: Chit Chat:
10 puppies 4 cats 4 kittens 2 rabbits 1 guinea pig at home.

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next page Last page  View All

lovedoggies
ALPHA

Nov 13, 2004, 11:12 PM

Post #151 of 170 (617 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leecy] 10 puppies 4 cats 4 kittens 2 rabbits 1 guinea pig at home. [In reply to] Can't Post

eheheh why u so malang ahh..
i just ate there yesterday Tongue

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My pets~
http://www.geocities.com/cherrryspets/petz.htm

In Loving Memories,
Rex(10May08) & Benji(20Feb08)
http://cherryonacherrytree.multiply.com/photos/album/42/Pets

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 14, 2004, 2:42 AM

Post #152 of 170 (616 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] 10 puppies 4 cats 4 kittens 2 rabbits 1 guinea pig at home. [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
OK ok... I ask for you.... you want the special colours ah?

hi hun, yah, i 1 the special color, got discount ar?

Regards,

Yang

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 14, 2004, 2:44 AM

Post #153 of 170 (615 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lovedoggies] 10 puppies 4 cats 4 kittens 2 rabbits 1 guinea pig at home. [In reply to] Can't Post

hi Cheryl, not that badluck lah, atleast i can see the stall..

Regards,

Yang

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Nov 14, 2004, 7:04 AM

Post #154 of 170 (612 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] 10 puppies 4 cats 4 kittens 2 rabbits 1 guinea pig at home. [In reply to] Can't Post

Oh, my uncle said ok wor, can come but I must check with him whether he's free lah.... he said no problem...

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

MisterStan
Doggyman

Nov 14, 2004, 7:10 AM

Post #155 of 170 (611 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] 10 puppies 4 cats 4 kittens 2 rabbits 1 guinea pig at home. [In reply to] Can't Post

ok ok . just let me know lah... thanks in advance...

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Nov 14, 2004, 7:29 AM

Post #156 of 170 (610 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leecy] 10 puppies 4 cats 4 kittens 2 rabbits 1 guinea pig at home. [In reply to] Can't Post

Ok ok.... sure got discount wan.... you come to my house lah, I ask my unlce to show you.... want?

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 14, 2004, 6:55 PM

Post #157 of 170 (605 views)
Shortcut
2 cute little puppies left!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

PetLovers~ the latest update 4 the adoption of puppies (mixed): 3 male adopted, another 2 male reserved. left 2 females r still available for adoption, i will bring 4 puppies back to penang. all r so0O CUTE~

Let me discribe those available for adoption a bit.. (I'M BRINGING PUPPY B, D, G, J BACK TO PENANG)
AVAILABLE FOR ADOPTION: ODI, A
Odi: she is the 1st puppy we took back home, she is smart, responsive, & very like humans. the tail which bitten by ants is confirmed recovered by vet (Wisma Medivet, Jln Tun Razak) just need some time to let the fur grow back. She very enjoy playing with soft toys too~ her body is like her daddy, & always bully other puppies becoz she is taller. by the way, odi very very like to run around, play around, a house with a compound will be nice! she is not lazy type of course!

A: this is a puppy. yeah, it is just like the puppy u can imagine in ur mind. she has a pretty face, the color of her coat spread evenly, give ppl a very nice feeling when look at her. if u need a puppy to always "talk" to, find her! somemore she always make her pity face 1.. by the way, after mixing with odi, she is beginning to become a big bully oso.. just now my fren. kugan came, he said this is the nicest puppy! wat r u waiting? grab her!

petlovers r welcome 2 see them, im staying at lagoon perdana apartment, sunway. oposite sunway petting zoo/extreme park. (some says thats y i got so many pets, hehe..) very close to sunway college.

P/S: 3 newly born kittens seeking for new home! (1 female reserved)

interested? pls contact us at 012-4769839 Chen Yang/Yi Ying

Regards,

Yang

lovedoggies
ALPHA

Nov 15, 2004, 12:16 AM

Post #158 of 170 (602 views)
Shortcut

hehe yah yah...
next time lor Wink

My pets~

In Loving Memories,

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 15, 2004, 6:32 AM

Post #159 of 170 (597 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leecy] 2 cute little puppies left!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

just 1 hyper active puppy left!!!

this puppy (odi) learn things very fast, when she is 2 weeks old she alredi know how to use bowl 2 drink milk, she refuse to use a bottle. maybe she thought she is adult enough to use bowl.. (although kept chocking) then the other 10 puppies come, she become their teacher. (bad one) she tought them how to bark, how to become big bullies, how to make the fierce fierce sound.. how come our favourite puppy never got ppl adopt huh? maybe ppl tend to see from photo only, those who visited likes her very much. because she is super duper hyper active puppy. when all the puppies tired til fell asleep, she still running.. oops! i mean jumping here & there. so if u have a compound & 1 2 feel happy all the times, get this active puppy! we r going back to penang this 25th.. cant bring her back.. anybody 1 2 adopt her or got place for her 2 stay til we come back? if not reali pity of her.. she is a nice puppy.
Odi: she is the 1st puppy we took back home, she is smart, responsive, & very like humans. the tail which bitten by ants is confirmed recovered by vet (Wisma Medivet, Jln Tun Razak) just need some time to let the fur grow back. She very enjoy playing with soft toys too~ her body is like her daddy, & always bully other puppies becoz she is taller. by the way, odi very very like to run (rather jump) around, play around, a house with a compound will be nice! she is not lazy type of course! her body start showing some additional spots, guess will be more spotty.

petlovers r welcome 2 see them, im staying at lagoon perdana apartment, sunway. oposite sunway petting zoo/extreme park. (some says thats y i got so many pets, hehe..) very close to sunway college.

P/S: 3 newly born kittens seeking for new home! (1 female reserved)
interested? pls contact us at 012-4769839 Chen Yang/Yi Ying

Regards,

Yang

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 15, 2004, 6:28 PM

Post #160 of 170 (589 views)
Shortcut
1 cute little puppies left!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

oh, 1 more thing. odi is learning how 2 sit & seems quite successful. especially b4 eat, this greedy dog will definitely sit b4 u give her food.. big eater!

Regards,

Yang

MisterStan
Doggyman

Nov 15, 2004, 6:32 PM

Post #161 of 170 (588 views)
Shortcut
Re: 1 cute little puppies left!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

and me and st are in process of teaching odi to 'down'. think of the partial obedience class we taught odi, and odi is guaranteed obedient puppy, and 'odi' is the one for you!!!

Hurry!!! While Stock Last !!! TongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongue

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 16, 2004, 8:11 AM

Post #162 of 170 (583 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leecy] 1 cute little puppies left!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

halo all adopters~

im thinking how r the rest of the puppies which adopted har? any news ar.. miss them loh, now my house kinda quiet..

Regards,

Yang

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 18, 2004, 2:13 AM

Post #163 of 170 (576 views)
Shortcut

halo all petlovers~

1 more cuty female kitten available 4 adoption NOW!!! 1st come 1st get..

Regards,

Yang

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 18, 2004, 2:36 AM

Post #164 of 170 (575 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lovedoggies] 10 puppies 4 cats 4 kittens 2 rabbits 1 guinea pig at home. [In reply to] Can't Post

halo Cheryl~

Just ate the ckt 2day, yumyum..

Regards,

Yang

lovedoggies
ALPHA

Nov 18, 2004, 7:18 AM

Post #165 of 170 (566 views)
Shortcut

tee hee... finally Sly
i just ate the day b4 yesterday hehehe ...
to me.. the nicest... other stalls not so smoth and tasty ekkee

My pets~

In Loving Memories,

sallychuah
Canine Addict

Nov 18, 2004, 9:44 AM

Post #166 of 170 (561 views)
Shortcut

Hi leecy,

I'm sorry I didn't turn up on last Sunday. I said I'll bring some newspapers for u (for the puppies and kittens use) and visit those little cuties but I got something on last minute. I try to tell u but I couldn't find my last post to u. I'll try to get it for u tomorrow or next week coz I'm working no transport so have to wait for my bf to take me there.

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 19, 2004, 2:09 AM

Post #167 of 170 (548 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sallychuah] 1 cute little puppies left!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Sally~

oh, it's ok.. u can take ur time bcs the bull lover & yst got bring for us oso & we left odi & few cats only. but u r welcome to visit, we will need more newspaper when we coming back..

Regards,

Yang

sallychuah
Canine Addict

Nov 19, 2004, 3:00 AM

Post #168 of 170 (545 views)
Shortcut

Well, ok. Looking forward to meet u nice ppl . Keep up the good job .

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 21, 2004, 11:36 PM

Post #169 of 170 (528 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sallychuah] 1 cute little puppies left!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

halo sally~

hehe.. juz told u not much pup left, now we found 3 new pups again..

Regards,

Yang

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 22, 2004, 10:34 PM

Post #170 of 170 (520 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leecy] 3 cute little puppies!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

halo all~

currently we have 3 new pups, boyboy, galgal & poppy.

boyboy & galgal r mix rotweiller, abt 2 months old. boyboy looks exactly like a rottweiler, galgal looks more brown, she has an unique color.

galgal looks like a mix shih tzu but actually she is from the same litter of the 10 puppies. she is so0O ADORABLE! wonder how come i left d cutest 2 the bad owner?! ANGRY LIAO!!!

Regards,

Yang

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my