Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Mixed Breed: Mixed Breed and Mongrels:
Breed Identifyer: Pls help me identify my new pup!

Selina Law

Nov 5, 2004, 12:38 AM

Post #1 of 9 (1776 views)
Shortcut
Breed Identifyer: Pls help me identify my new pup! Can't Post

http://photogallery.pets2u.com.my/...=2&si=Selina+Law

Under 'New Puppy'. Thank you!

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Nov 6, 2004, 6:29 AM

Post #2 of 9 (1749 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Selina Law] Breed Identifyer: Pls help me identify my new pup! [In reply to] Can't Post

Cannot tell lah coz cannot see the body, only half the head.... get a better picture and maybe your pup's mix parentage can be identified lah.....

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

MisterStan
Doggyman

Nov 6, 2004, 6:35 AM

Post #3 of 9 (1747 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Selina Law] Breed Identifyer: Pls help me identify my new pup! [In reply to] Can't Post

hello there

kinda hard to identify the puppy because still small.

liangann83
Enthusiast

Nov 6, 2004, 8:11 AM

Post #4 of 9 (1744 views)
Shortcut

I also not soo sure because it too small, but i think it may be a Golden Retriever puppies........... you can ask the owner of the puppies maa...

Selina Law

Nov 6, 2004, 4:13 PM

Post #5 of 9 (1731 views)
Shortcut
Re: [liangann83] Breed Identifyer: Pls help me identify my new pup! [In reply to] Can't Post

I thought it was a golden retriever also. But I adopted it at SSPCA. And the person there told me it was a mixed..

But.. She died last night. Apparantly, she did not have her vaccinations when she was younger, and got a disease from the shelter. I'm very angry, not becos of the money spent, but how can it get disease from the shelter?! I thought it was supposed to be a doggie's SHELTER!

MisterStan
Doggyman

Nov 6, 2004, 6:41 PM

Post #6 of 9 (1724 views)
Shortcut

i am so sorry to hear about that. may she rest in peace.

Selina Law

Nov 6, 2004, 6:49 PM

Post #7 of 9 (1723 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
I thought it was a golden retriever also. But I adopted it at SSPCA. And the person there told me it was a mixed..

But.. She died last night. Apparantly, she did not have her vaccinations when she was younger, and got a disease from the shelter. I'm very angry, not becos of the money spent, but how can it get disease from the shelter?! I thought it was supposed to be a doggie's SHELTER!

I feel fairly guilty now, I called the shelter, and apparently, her littermates are all healty. She might have gotten the virus from elsewhere, as she has not been vaccinated.. My poor Snow White..

liangann83
Enthusiast

Nov 6, 2004, 9:26 PM

Post #8 of 9 (1719 views)
Shortcut

Poor snow white .............................

God bless him...................................

Sydney
Doggyman

Nov 7, 2004, 8:33 PM

Post #9 of 9 (1712 views)
Shortcut

I only can see abit of the face and i think it is a maltese mix with west highland terrier. Hard to identify alsoSmile

FrownFrownSidney's DogsterFrown
Frown
Your's truly,
Sydn3yFrownFrownFrown

DragonArt

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my