Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog Show and Championship:
Open Show?

Rainbow
Canine Addict

Oct 28, 2001, 7:00 PM

Post #1 of 9 (3722 views)
Shortcut
Open Show? Can't Post

I was wondering if there are open shows in Malaysia and if there are,could someone give me the dates or let me know where I can get them?

Derrickok
Novice

Nov 9, 2001, 7:54 PM

Post #2 of 9 (3703 views)
Shortcut
Re: Open Show? [In reply to] Can't Post

Please be informed that there are 3 types of sanction dog shows in Malaysia organised by MKA.
(1) All Breed Championship Shows.
(2) Speciality Shows for GSD, Boxer, Dobermann & Rottweiler
(3) Match or exemption Shows.
That's it.

Rainbow
Canine Addict

Nov 9, 2001, 8:22 PM

Post #3 of 9 (3702 views)
Shortcut

then how do people who wanna learn how to show dogs go to?? Are there any conformation classes avaliable??

Derrickok
Novice

Nov 9, 2001, 9:06 PM

Post #4 of 9 (3699 views)
Shortcut

Rainbow Rainbow!! Who are you? I saw both your replies.
Conformation is Championship dog show. If you are really serious above showing your Dachshund I will tell you all there is for you to know. Perhaps I might introduce you to a Local Judge who used to breed sausage dogs with success. If he is willing to teach you on ring-craft, you will certainly be on the right path.
Regards.

Anonymous
Anonymous

Nov 10, 2001, 1:44 PM

Post #5 of 9 (3692 views)
Shortcut

Hey!! That's really great!! :)))) Yes I am REALLY SERIOUS. I actually bought my current dachshund from a breeder in JB some years back and am going to get another one from Australia. I was thinking of going for classes in PJ and start from there but if you could point me in the right direction, I'd sure appreciate it!! :) What is your email address? Maybe I can email you and we can talk further. ;)

THanks.

Anonymous
Anonymous

Nov 10, 2001, 1:47 PM

Post #6 of 9 (3692 views)
Shortcut

Hey!! That's really great!! :)))) Yes I am REALLY SERIOUS. I actually bought my current dachshund from a breeder in JB some years back and am going to get another one from Australia. I was thinking of going for classes in PJ and start from there but if you could point me in the right direction and introduce me to the right people, I'd sure appreciate it!! :) What is your email address? Maybe I can email you and we can talk further. ;)

If you need any help for this coming show, I'm avaliable too..:)
Do you own the dalmatians that are on this site?

THanks.

Rainbow
Canine Addict

Nov 10, 2001, 1:59 PM

Post #7 of 9 (3689 views)
Shortcut

Opps!! :) Sorry I forgot to log in..hehe..the above message was by me. :)

Derrickok
Novice

Nov 10, 2001, 5:20 PM

Post #8 of 9 (3686 views)
Shortcut

Yes indeed those are my dallies. If you have seen them from this site, you should be able to contact me.

Rainbow
Canine Addict

Nov 11, 2001, 5:52 PM

Post #9 of 9 (3677 views)
Shortcut

Saw the photo gallery again..your phone number is there but no email...:) I'll call you soon..

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my