Home: Dog Rescue and Adoption: PAWS:
Donation for food supply or money for PAWS

eevon881001
Novice

Nov 4, 2004, 7:24 AM

Post #1 of 3 (669 views)
Shortcut
Donation for food supply or money for PAWS Can't Post

I, eevon represent Leo Club of Smdu will be holding a project to PAWS. I wish to enquire if there is anyone who would love to donate some of their goods, money or food to the PAWS animal welfare. The animal welfare needs our help and thus, our support and hope. If there are any kind hearts out there, please reply to this message. Thank you.

PIPIMOM
Canine Addict

Nov 5, 2004, 6:52 AM

Post #2 of 3 (626 views)
Shortcut
Re: [eevon881001] Donation for food supply or money for PAWS [In reply to] Can't Post

Eevon881991

Bless you for such a sweet thought. Please count me in. I am already a monthly donor but you still can count me in your project. I can spread the word and be part of the project for our beloved furkid's brethens.

PipiMom

eevon881001
Novice

Nov 5, 2004, 12:17 PM

Post #3 of 3 (614 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PIPIMOM] Donation for food supply or money for PAWS [In reply to] Can't Post

Dear PIPIMOM, Firstly, I thank you for support and generosity! I am delighted to hear from somone who is interested in this project. I'll tell about the details in further notice because approval from the PAWS animal shelter has yet to be confirmed. If you want to email me or contact me through msn or yahoo messenger, my email is eevon01@hotmail.com or eevon881001@yahoo.com. Your support and advice towards this project is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my