Hello! I'm "New"!

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

jay_owl

Feb 17, 2003, 6:31 PM

Post #1 of 46 (3049 views)
Shortcut
Hello! I'm "New"! Can't Post

Hello everyone outhere!

Good day to u all, my name is j, a new member of this forum. I learnt about this website accidentally when i was searching for "pets frendly" cafe, n i find this site very very interesting n helpful. I wish that we can exchange info, stories n chit chat v each others from time to time in the futute Wink

ciao,
j.

cheers

j Smile wong
Attachments: Friend1.jpg (141 KB)

strawhoney
K9 Maniac

Feb 17, 2003, 6:44 PM

Post #2 of 46 (3043 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jay_owl] Hello! I'm "New"! [In reply to] Can't Post

cool pets...Smile

welcome

I don't live in M'sia but I am Malaysian..I know it's confusing..hehe..

NEways,I'm in US right now and I have a pet golden,Odie..

check out odie's pics in the gallery...

Have fun...Tongue
Meme

odie moves MY world!

hcyeap

Feb 17, 2003, 7:28 PM

Post #3 of 46 (3040 views)
Shortcut

Hi J,

a warm welcome to the Forum. What you wished for, you'll find it here. I too only join in as a member in November last year and have made lots of new friends and gain much from the sharing of experience.

Please share more about yourself and furkid or kids so as to enable the members to communicate with you easily.

I am hcyeap, daddy to 7 months old Pepperboy Schnauzer.

hcyeap

Feb 17, 2003, 7:31 PM

Post #4 of 46 (3038 views)
Shortcut

Ps : Cotton is really cute.. how old now?

jay_owl

Feb 17, 2003, 7:46 PM

Post #5 of 46 (3036 views)
Shortcut
Re: [hcyeap] Hello! I'm "New"! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi hcyeap (& all members outhere),

i'm still figuring out the features in this website...(e.g., to all the links inside the forum, how to insert pic with the post... etc) i noticed that most of the members do hav their pet's pic beside their msg, how did u guys do that? it's cool... n lovely to c all the dog's pic outhere.

i hav 5 furkids v me at the moment n i think that's enough (tho' i wish to hav as many as possible), coz i don hav much time to take care more n i think my family gonna kill me if they find out (i stay at my own) that i hav a fur-family of my own :-D

they are 2 mongrel dogs (Cotton n Rusty) n 3 cats (Cathy, Goldie, the domestic mixed breed, n Puppy, a Himalayan breed). They all get along well, especially Cotton n Cathy coz they grew up together. There're long stories behind all my kids coz they r all adopted... will tell the stories if anyone inetrested Smile

cheers

j Smile wong

jay_owl

Feb 17, 2003, 7:55 PM

Post #6 of 46 (3035 views)
Shortcut
Re: [hcyeap] Hello! I'm "New"! [In reply to] Can't Post

Cotton is 1 1/2 years old now.

cheers

j Smile wong

makrawl
Canine Addict

Feb 17, 2003, 8:09 PM

Post #7 of 46 (3032 views)
Shortcut

Smilewelcome Mr. J

i wonder how u let your cats and dogs going well together? my dogs are so enjoying in chasing cats. (chase only, no harm).

by the way, i have 2 english cocker spaniel and a mix spizt. i'm from Shah Alam.

Mak

cdmoo
ALPHA

Feb 17, 2003, 8:17 PM

Post #8 of 46 (3030 views)
Shortcut

Hi Jay,

Welcome to the forum! I've a lab, called Rex, 13mths + .

Have fun!

Smile
regards,

CD Moo

jay_owl

Feb 17, 2003, 8:38 PM

Post #9 of 46 (3029 views)
Shortcut
Re: [makrawl] Hello! I'm "New"! [In reply to] Can't Post

ha! another one mistaken me as man... i'm a girl lah..

For Cotton n Cathy, there's no need to train coz they grew up together. Cathy was a stray, she was always at the back of my kitchen with her mother when she was small, so Cotton always bumped into her when she "kepo" around the kitchen whenever i cooked.

So days went by they bcame familiar to each other, and until Cathy old enuf to leave her mother, she always go to Cotton's bed n slept there, n ate her dog's food (funny huh? till now Cathy still loves dog's food) n they used to slept togther :-D seeing this, i decided to take Cathy v me when i moved to another house.

When i moved to where i'm staying now (it's an endlot) i wanted to keep another dog to keep Cotton acompanied, then i had Rusty. Rusty was not treated well b4, (u can c that in the attachement, that's when i visited him at his former owner's place). He was chained all day n no proper diet was given, the former owner abandoned him coz they wanted to moved to a condo unit. I was told that Rusty only ate all the left-over they had on that particular day, if there wasn't any, then he would spend the night v empty stomach... sad rite??

Rusty is a very obedient one, apparently he's lack of confident towards human due to his history, but very very loyal to me, or frendly once he knows u. So when i take the cats in, i'll tell him that the cats r the family members, i donno if he understands human's words but he never bully the family cats, but will bark at the outside cats sometimes :-D

It's fun n enjoyable to c them together every single day. I'll never get bored at that, even just by looking at them gives me great pleasure, especially when Cotton n Cathy play, man~~~~~~ just too.....~~~ cute!

cheers

j Smile wong

jay_owl

Feb 17, 2003, 8:43 PM

Post #10 of 46 (3027 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cdmoo] Hello! I'm "New"! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello CD,

I always dream to hav either a lab or a retriever, they r just so handsome n smart. But now can only dream on... coz i've oredi attached to 5 kids Laugh

evrytime there's a special program bout lab or retrieve on animal's planet, it always gives me the goose bump coz ~ man! y r they so intelligent??? of coz gotta salute to the dogs trainer oso lah..

cheers

j Smile wong

jay_owl

Feb 17, 2003, 8:59 PM

Post #11 of 46 (3024 views)
Shortcut
Rusty's Pic [In reply to] Can't Post

4got to upload Rusty's pic, here goes!

cheers

j Smile wong
Attachments: Rusty.jpg (72.3 KB)

andyckl
Novice

Feb 17, 2003, 9:04 PM

Post #12 of 46 (3022 views)
Shortcut

Hi Jay,

Welcome to the forum. I own two Shih Tzu and one Golden.

Have fun.

hcyeap

Feb 17, 2003, 9:40 PM

Post #13 of 46 (3017 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jay_owl] Rusty's Pic [In reply to] Can't Post

J, our webmaster Mr Khoo will usually upload the pictures up in a day or so.

Rusty's got a great smile especially when you ( I presume is your hand ) was stroking his head.

It is admirable of you to take in so many strays and would definately like to see Cotton and Cathy play around together.

once again, welcome.

hcyeap

jay_owl

Feb 17, 2003, 10:03 PM

Post #14 of 46 (3014 views)
Shortcut
Re: [hcyeap] Rusty's Pic [In reply to] Can't Post

ic... thanks for your info.Smile

yupe, Rusty is handsome n v a pair of emotional eyes.

cheers

j Smile wong

wkser
ALPHA

Feb 17, 2003, 10:46 PM

Post #15 of 46 (3007 views)
Shortcut

hi jay,

welcome to the forum......Wink

regards
kangser and nous

jay_owl

Feb 17, 2003, 11:07 PM

Post #16 of 46 (3003 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wkser] Hello! I'm "New"! [In reply to] Can't Post

hello wkser (n all members outhere), thanks for ur warm welcome...

i wonder anyone can tell me who gives the title to all the members? i mean those "dog kichi, k9 maniac.. etc? i just saw mine is novine, wat does it mean?

please let me know Tongue

cheers

j Smile wong

chongmeng_soh

Feb 17, 2003, 11:18 PM

Post #17 of 46 (3002 views)
Shortcut

welcome jay...
sohchongmeng.spaces.live.com/

cdmoo
ALPHA

Feb 17, 2003, 11:28 PM

Post #18 of 46 (2998 views)
Shortcut

hi Jay,

It depends on the no. of postings that u've made. Soon, u will see urself as 'Member' , 'Dog Kichi' etc..

To get 'K9 maniac' status, i think u need to post 400. As I know, the highest rank is 'old hand' .. which u need to post 1000!

Smile
regards,

CD Moo

arthur
ALPHA

Feb 17, 2003, 11:52 PM

Post #19 of 46 (2995 views)
Shortcut

Hi J,

Welcome to the forum! It is indeed admirable of you to open up yr home for our furry friends. Smile

To answer yr question, the member's title is awarded by the forum software depending on the number of postings the user has accumulated to date. So far we noticed that it starts from newbie, novice, dog-kinchi, K9-maniac, Old Hand... Who knows what is next title...This is a wicked scheme that is only known to our webmaster KhooBG.Crazy And he's not telling...

We can only guess what the utilmate title will be.. MIB? (Men in Black)

To hit Old Hand status..you have to post like >700+ messages.

To check on yr posting status, just click on your user name.

Hope this helps... Rdgs Arthur

drew
ALPHA

Feb 18, 2003, 12:01 AM

Post #20 of 46 (2989 views)
Shortcut

hi there,

welcome and have fun

i got 2 MS, a peke and a silky ... =) 4 dogs !! headache when they play or fight !!

=)

mackmack
Doggyman

Feb 18, 2003, 12:57 AM

Post #21 of 46 (2980 views)
Shortcut

Hi J,Smile

Welcome Welcome!
Nice to meet you here. It's luvly to see dog & cat get along so well. I'm currently in LA. When i was studying in Michigan, my neighbor used to have 2 adult dogs and a black cat, very big and fat and the coat is ultra soft! Three of them get along so well. Sometimes they will get over to my backyard, or my dog will go over to their house for some fun play.... luckily, my dog was so gentle to the cat as well.

By the way, i have a golden retriever, Mack, he's 21 mths now.

--I have Howling Bean and Lazy Mack.--

lulugurl
ALPHA

Feb 18, 2003, 1:23 AM

Post #22 of 46 (2976 views)
Shortcut

Hello~

Welcome and greetings from Penang~So far only Luckey is the only one that got the title Old Hand.

Looking forward to knowing you betterSmile
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh
Penang Lang? Click Here~!
Silkies Owner? Click Here~!

jay_owl

Feb 18, 2003, 1:29 AM

Post #23 of 46 (2975 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cdmoo] Hello! I'm "New"! [In reply to] Can't Post

hhaha... ic Cool

that's fun... luckily my office internet connection is fast (mont kiara area) n we subscribe to broadband too... i guess i ahv no problem meeting the quota. Laugh

cheers

j Smile wong

jay_owl

Feb 18, 2003, 1:32 AM

Post #24 of 46 (2973 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lulugurl] Hello! I'm "New"! [In reply to] Can't Post

izzit?? hmm... gotta know more bout Luckey then. i'm logging in n out occasionally coz i'm in the office doin some work.

cheers

j Smile wong

jay_owl

Feb 18, 2003, 1:41 AM

Post #25 of 46 (2971 views)
Shortcut
Re: [arthur] Hello! I'm "New"! [In reply to] Can't Post

thanks for the infomation.. i suggest the highest title could use this name: "wrecked Pirate mouse" coz the mouse must b "koyak" for that hyper usage Sly

cheers

j Smile wong

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my