papillon??

kelsey
K9 Maniac

Nov 1, 2004, 9:49 PM

Post #1 of 18 (2464 views)
Shortcut
papillon?? Can't Post

hi there,

does anyone know if anybody breed papillon in Malaysia? they are dainty little dogs that looks like a yorkshire terrier, except they look much more groomed than the Y.Terrier Smile

thanks

chrisong
Doggyman

Nov 1, 2004, 9:54 PM

Post #2 of 18 (2460 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kelsey] papillon?? [In reply to] Can't Post

Yes There did have breeder for Papillon in Malaysia. You can call MKA 03-77297822 and you ask them the Tel. No. of Nancy Yeoh / JoAnn Yeoh the breeder of Papillon.Wink Hope this help.

Sydney
Doggyman

Nov 1, 2004, 10:57 PM

Post #3 of 18 (2449 views)
Shortcut

Pappilon look more like a chihuahua long coated n it is light coloured fur

FrownFrownSidney's DogsterFrown
Frown
Your's truly,
Sydn3yFrownFrownFrown

DragonArt

kelsey
K9 Maniac

Nov 1, 2004, 11:41 PM

Post #4 of 18 (2445 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Sydney] papillon?? [In reply to] Can't Post

chris, thanks for the info. would probably call MKA.

sydney, i am aware on how a papillon look likeSmileTongue it's white with black markings around both eyes, look like a panda. thanks anyways...Cool actually they are prettier than chihuahuas..no offence to chi's owners!

Sydney
Doggyman

Nov 8, 2004, 4:34 AM

Post #5 of 18 (2419 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

Papillon are harder to breed here because this hot weather is not really suitable for them. I agree with you that papillon are much more cuter than chihuahuasSmile. But chihuahuas are smaller than papillonWink. Papillons are more like the relatives of the chihuahuas.Besides being the second world's smallest dog, the papillon can also be a good lapdog for really good experienced ownersTongue.

The papillon is a dainty, balanced little dog which should have an attractive, slighty rounded head with a finely pointed muzzle and round, dark eyes showing an alert, lively expression.The bearing should be alert, and free. the ears should be large, rounded at the tips, heavily fringed, and carried obliquely like spreaded wings of a butterfly. The body should be long and well formed. The tail is a luxuriant plume arched over the back.

Papillons are really cute if you look after them with special care and kindness at the same timeSmile.

FrownFrownSidney's DogsterFrown
Frown
Your's truly,
Sydn3yFrownFrownFrown

DragonArt

jase2020
Novice

Nov 19, 2004, 12:07 PM

Post #6 of 18 (2399 views)
Shortcut

there's one pet shop in SS2(banglow type) selling papillon, i bought 1 already....there's still 1 left

May
Old Hand

Nov 19, 2004, 5:57 PM

Post #7 of 18 (2389 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jase2020] papillon?? [In reply to] Can't Post

Oh!!! You bought one of the papillon....... I saw two last Sunday at the petshop. They are so cute .

Congratulations on your new furkids !!!!!

jase2020
Novice

Nov 20, 2004, 10:11 AM

Post #8 of 18 (2375 views)
Shortcut
Re: [May] papillon?? [In reply to] Can't Post

thanks for ur regards, actually i bought the papillon as my chihuahua companion.....

ongka
New User

Nov 20, 2004, 8:37 PM

Post #9 of 18 (2362 views)
Shortcut

how much u paid for the papillon?

yst323
Old Kaki

Nov 21, 2004, 7:53 AM

Post #10 of 18 (2347 views)
Shortcut

Your avatar's photo so cute....he laughs so happily...

ST & PP & TT Frown

PP & TT photos
(latest upload: 3 Feb 2006)

cm
Dog Kichi

Jan 19, 2005, 11:58 PM

Post #11 of 18 (2285 views)
Shortcut

hi,i'm sam. would like to ask if u mind to give me the pet shop's address of where u get ur papillon from?coz i'm not familiar with PJ.thanks.Tongue

joanch
Enthusiast

Jan 20, 2005, 8:59 PM

Post #12 of 18 (2275 views)
Shortcut

Hi everyone!
did you get your papillon yet?
few months ago i bought a papillon x terrier. 9months. (my avatar). but her body coat is so rough, not too short.well she looks like phalene. her fringed ears are not too obvious though...her body is a bit longer than pure papillon:-D still a cutie...
i havent seen any papillon in m'sia yet. i dont have the fate maybe...:-(
anyway, papillon is known as one of the most excellent breed! they really has high trainability and concentration! smart breed;-)
*wish to share with all of you!
CHEERS
I have a Papillon and an Australian Silky Terrier. One sheds and the other one needs grooming quite a lot

kelsey
K9 Maniac

Jan 20, 2005, 9:10 PM

Post #13 of 18 (2274 views)
Shortcut
Re: [joanch] papillon?? [In reply to] Can't Post

no i never got the papillon and will not be getting it for a while. i have already my hands full on a 6.5 months old GR.

yes if i want a small breed dog, i will definetely get a papillon (when my GR is calmer) or a west highland white terrier.

jase2020
Novice

Jan 21, 2005, 11:31 PM

Post #14 of 18 (2255 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cm] papillon?? [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
hi,i'm sam. would like to ask if u mind to give me the pet shop's address of where u get ur papillon from?coz i'm not familiar with PJ.thanks.Tongue

dunno the exactly address for the petshop, just know it's a banglow type petshop in ss2 and the pet shop just take over the THE PET SAFARI's tenant, as pets selling..... u may ask the pet safari according the papillon.

cm
Dog Kichi

Jan 22, 2005, 9:10 PM

Post #15 of 18 (2244 views)
Shortcut

ok,thanks a lot.will try to search when i'm down there.just wanna see how the papillon looks like.i've seen 2 in JB.their prices are very expensive.taiwan imported kua.

(This post was edited by cm on Jan 22, 2005, 9:14 PM)

joanch
Enthusiast

Feb 16, 2005, 11:37 AM

Post #16 of 18 (2205 views)
Shortcut

Everyone,
Please upload your paillon's pics?
I have a Papillon and an Australian Silky Terrier. One sheds and the other one needs grooming quite a lot

joanch
Enthusiast

Apr 8, 2005, 11:56 PM

Post #17 of 18 (2138 views)
Shortcut

hi there
i heard that you have a papillon is it?
im so sad that my papillon sheds so much lately.
i guess maybe she has something wrong, i brought her to the vet and he gave an injection and dewormed. Frown
do you give any vitamins for your papillon? the vet recommend me to buy other vitamins for her but i dont know which one ...Frown

mochacream
New User

Nov 20, 2006, 10:48 PM

Post #18 of 18 (1786 views)
Shortcut

hi! how much u buy ur papillon for?

do you still remember how does the place u buy ur &I&-butterfly(papillon)

**hope ur chihuahua and papillon can live happily each other with you**

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my