Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Events Calendar: Event Calendar:
Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 6th, 2004 - ROUND 34 !!!

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next page Last page  View All

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Nov 1, 2004, 5:53 PM

Post #1 of 126 (5998 views)
Shortcut
Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 6th, 2004 - ROUND 34 !!! Can't Post

Wow, really time passes by so fast..... round 34 liao !!!

Date : November 6th, 2004

Meeting Venue : Taman Pendidikan Bukit Gasing

Time : 7.30 am

into the jungle by 7.45 AM pls note that we will not wait for anyone who is late....as we do not want to attract anymore unwanted attention from none dog lover. I hope you can understand .... so pls be punctual.

Join us in the list below :

1. Ming Yang, Terry n 2 kiddo

Direction 1 :

From Padang Merbok’s roundabout use the way towards Telekom. After driving passed Telekom on your left you will see a row of shoplot and signboard of a restaurant called “Lotus”. Just before Lotus Restaurant, on your right, you will see a Chinese Temple and there is a junction. Turn right. After turning do go all the way straight for about 200 – 300 meter and there should be a playground of some sort and you can park your cars there. There should be a signboard that says : Tmn Pendidikan Bukit Gasing.

Direction 2 :

Beside the Lasalle School, there is the Raju Restaurant – go straight all the way up and you will reach a T junction. At the T junction do turn to your right and go all the way straight you should be able to see the playground.

Things to take note of :

1. Dogs have to be on leash/harness on all times.
2. Please pick up after our furkids poo.
3. Bring plastic bags
4. Bring water for human n for furkids
5. Wear stockings
6. Have a good pair of walking shoe or sneakers.
7. One dog per person is highly recommended as it’s a real jungle trail.
8. Bring your mobile just incase you need to call for rescue.
9. Don’t wear too short a shorts if you are afraid of being scratch by the bushes and donating blood to the mozzy ya ! ;

Map : www.puppy.com.my/k9trekkers/map.html (Not to scale)

cheers,
minglmy

(This post was edited by Khoobg on Nov 2, 2004, 5:40 AM)

whity_rabirabit
Canine Addict

Nov 1, 2004, 6:18 PM

Post #2 of 126 (5974 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] ungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 6th, 2004 - ROUND 34 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

8. (((Lilian are you coming for next Sat ah?? Laugh
9. Kaori & Lucky (The dangling boobs ><)

MY, you have spelling mistake for the title "Ungle Trekking"...what trekking is that...LOLOLOLOLOL It's supposed to be "Jungle" la! You typed too fast?!?! Sleepy?! Wake up man!! lol It's a holidays anyways, hahah!!

yuanyuan
ALPHA

Nov 1, 2004, 6:38 PM

Post #3 of 126 (5971 views)
Shortcut
Re: [whity_rabirabit] ungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 6th, 2004 - ROUND 34 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To

5. yy & vv
8. (((Lilian are you coming for next Sat ah?? Laugh

**YY(Yuanyuan aka Erica), VV (Eevee Daphne) & DD (Edy Skippy) with loves**

phoenix
K9 Kaki

Nov 1, 2004, 6:43 PM

Post #4 of 126 (5968 views)
Shortcut
Re: [whity_rabirabit] ungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 6th, 2004 - ROUND 34 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Of course coming!!!! LaughLaugh

8. Lilian

"The reason a dog has so many friends, is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue"
- Anonymous

The Poisoned One speaks

sasa
Enthusiast

Nov 1, 2004, 8:50 PM

Post #5 of 126 (5954 views)
Shortcut
Re: [phoenix] ungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 6th, 2004 - ROUND 34 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

7. Lotus + Bowie
8. Lilian
BOWIE I MISS YOU!!!

phoenix
K9 Kaki

Nov 1, 2004, 9:17 PM

Post #6 of 126 (5944 views)
Shortcut
Re: [phoenix] ungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 6th, 2004 - ROUND 34 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

5. YY & VV
7. Lotus + Bowie
8. Lilian

"The reason a dog has so many friends, is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue"
- Anonymous

The Poisoned One speaks

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 2, 2004, 3:22 AM

Post #7 of 126 (5919 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy, all regular K9 Trekkers] jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 6th, 2004 - ROUND 34 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Wow, really time flies... Sigh... Too bad I cannot go anymore and after last week incident, not many places I can go unless is those to sit more than stand kind of event.... I cannot come for surprise visit this week... Anyway, I am hoping to get a pic from ultra sound soon.... Have fun and don't forget if any pic, do share with me.. Fion

musashi
ALPHA

Nov 2, 2004, 3:32 AM

Post #8 of 126 (5916 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

5. YY & VV
6. Rocky + Kiyomi & Taro...
7. Lotus + Bowie
8. Lilian

Blush I am the man with dog's name

MisterStan
Doggyman

Nov 2, 2004, 4:07 AM

Post #9 of 126 (5909 views)
Shortcut
Re: [musashi] ungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 6th, 2004 - ROUND 34 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

3. Stanley & Henry (the duo's) - nice number SlySlySly
5. YY & VV
7. Lotus + Bowie
8. Lilian

(This post was edited by MisterStan on Nov 2, 2004, 4:08 AM)

sumitra
Novice

Nov 2, 2004, 3:36 PM

Post #10 of 126 (5889 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] ungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 6th, 2004 - ROUND 34 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

2. Sumitra, Sai, Hans & Freya
5. YY & VV
7. Lotus + Bowie
8. Lilian

LOL, my 2 GD's are now climbing all over my garden like they are in training for the JT! And after last week's jumping around in the stream, they have also decided that they love water, and have been playing in the rain.. naughty puppies!

See you all on Saturday!

May_raymond
Dog Kichi

Nov 2, 2004, 5:29 PM

Post #11 of 126 (5882 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sumitra] ungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 6th, 2004 - ROUND 34 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

FrownFrown cant join this round, we r going back to malacca. mom making noise nv c me for so long. hehehe

so, u guys have fun... Frown

join again next round ya.... Frown

Dino's gonna be very dissapointedFrown

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Nov 2, 2004, 7:17 PM

Post #12 of 126 (5859 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vicfion] jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 6th, 2004 - ROUND 34 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

aiyoh u bcareful ya ! tell me all abt it when ur back ya !

cheers,
minglmy

nooning
K9 Kaki

Nov 2, 2004, 7:56 PM

Post #13 of 126 (5842 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 6th, 2004 - ROUND 34 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

MY, pls help me 2 add:

JL+ the debut of sang kancil in d jungle

my comp's PC kena some sort of Gaobot worms.......cannot copy paste :(
TQ ;)

BomBom
Enthusiast

Nov 2, 2004, 8:29 PM

Post #14 of 126 (5836 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sumitra] ungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 6th, 2004 - ROUND 34 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Join us in the list below:-

2. Sumitra, Sai, Hans & Freya
4. Nvm.............Ms.Round + Audrey....will take this number CoolWink
5. YY & VV
7. Lotus + Bowie
8. Lilian
10. Joo Ling + Lil Sang Kancil making his debut............
|\_/|
|0 0|
( O )
""^""
All Dogs go to Heaven
Some Owners go to Hell

nooning
K9 Kaki

Nov 2, 2004, 11:27 PM

Post #15 of 126 (5814 views)
Shortcut
Re: [BomBom] ungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 6th, 2004 - ROUND 34 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

TQ Audrey :) sik sai nei, muak, kekeke~~~~

MisterStan
Doggyman

Nov 3, 2004, 12:25 AM

Post #16 of 126 (5807 views)
Shortcut
Re: [May_raymond] ungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 6th, 2004 - ROUND 34 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

it is sad that you could not join us this week. nevermind, lah . join us next week ya! CoolCoolCool

musashi
ALPHA

Nov 3, 2004, 2:11 AM

Post #17 of 126 (5797 views)
Shortcut
Re: [May_raymond] ungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 6th, 2004 - ROUND 34 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Are you bringing Dino back to Malacca too ?
Bring him to the Red Church and take some phots huh ! I gonna miss Dino...can only see him on next JT ??

Blush I am the man with dog's name

MisterStan
Doggyman

Nov 3, 2004, 2:16 AM

Post #18 of 126 (5788 views)
Shortcut
Re: [musashi & raymond_may] ungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 6th, 2004 - ROUND 34 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi guys

i got a good solution here for dino, may_raymond & musashi. since dino is so 'gwai' and so friendly, why don't let musashi babysit dino for the weekend. i bet musashi can take good care of dino!! LaughLaughLaugh right musashi? TongueTongueTongue and taro will give the brotherly love that dino ever need.

sasa
Enthusiast

Nov 3, 2004, 3:57 AM

Post #19 of 126 (5776 views)
Shortcut

Selamat Jalan Di Jalanraya... have a mercy journey ya

cheers, Lotus
BOWIE I MISS YOU!!!

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 3, 2004, 7:53 AM

Post #20 of 126 (5747 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 6th, 2004 - ROUND 34 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

I will always update you one my "little sis".. Fion

May_raymond
Dog Kichi

Nov 3, 2004, 6:58 PM

Post #21 of 126 (5731 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] ungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 6th, 2004 - ROUND 34 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

dino is excited to go back to malacca! he surely misses grandma and grandpa. his grandma likes to play dancing with him. but dino has one bad habit la, each time when he goes back to malacca, he sort of forget to look for his paper when he needs to pee and poo. dunno y la... anyway... i'll bring him to get some pics by the beach i think. heheheh.. i live quite near the klebang beach. as for the red buildings, dunno can bring him there or not. dun think they allow doggies there...

im so happy u guys likes dino. hehehehehe.... TongueSmileCoolBlushWinkLaughLaugh

dino will miss all of you and his other friends. but for one week only la... can't leave dino for any of you to babysit. heheheh... i'll miss dino too much, his grandparents is missing him too...

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Nov 3, 2004, 7:40 PM

Post #22 of 126 (5723 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nooning] jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 6th, 2004 - ROUND 34 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

sorry was not around to do anything lar.... hehehehe !

cheers,
minglmy

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Nov 3, 2004, 7:41 PM

Post #23 of 126 (5720 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vicfion] jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 6th, 2004 - ROUND 34 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

u take care ya .... hope to see u lar after JT but if cannot then we also understand one....

cheers,
minglmy

BomBom
Enthusiast

Nov 3, 2004, 9:39 PM

Post #24 of 126 (5698 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nooning] ungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 6th, 2004 - ROUND 34 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

No problem JL. Shall we roll out the red carpet for the lil sang kancil? Must have grown soo much from the last time we saw him.

Max the tai kor will be jealous like hell! Will be a totally different walk for you!
|\_/|
|0 0|
( O )
""^""
All Dogs go to Heaven
Some Owners go to Hell

nooning
K9 Kaki

Nov 3, 2004, 10:27 PM

Post #25 of 126 (5691 views)
Shortcut
Re: [BomBom] ungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on November 6th, 2004 - ROUND 34 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

dun wan carpet, not practical, a spare kangaroo bag to put sang kancil in is better Tongue

my mom's gonna freak out if she knows i'm bringing her lil darling to the jungle, gotta smuggle d little f@rt(dat's how my dad call him Laugh) out of the house dis saturday, muahahaha~~~SlySlySly

Max sure FrownFrownFrown but who ask him to b sooooo horny last saturday. He's gonna complaint to everybody dat i abandon him Pirate

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my