Good day, evbd!

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

AjaSage
Novice

Feb 20, 2003, 9:41 PM

Post #26 of 45 (830 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cris] Good day, evbd! [In reply to] Can't Post

LOL, yeah, I'm only 5'2". . . although I'm not quite sure what a matsalleh is!!!

I'm mostly an English and Irish mix. . . still short, reguardless!

Hold up. . . check this attachment out! This is me an my boys! You'll get more of an idea of my size and height through this!

P.S.- I know every body wishes they could've been there with us. . .LOL !!!! Wink

-AjaSage

Good Sites:
www.americanstaffordshireterrier2002.org
www.wpbtca.com
www.workbulldog.com

AjaSage
Novice

Feb 20, 2003, 9:45 PM

Post #27 of 45 (829 views)
Shortcut
Re: [AjaSage] Good day, evbd! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hmmm. . .it didn't work! Let's try this!

P.S. Ladies- Don't let your husband get a hold of the camera while you're sleeping!!!Blush Oh, and gentle men. . .he's not my husband for long. . . Wink

-AjaSage

Good Sites:
www.wpbtca.com
www.workbulldog.com

cdmoo
ALPHA

Feb 20, 2003, 10:09 PM

Post #28 of 45 (824 views)
Shortcut

hi AjaSage,

'matsalleh' is a local M'sian word.. (though not official )..Smile , this is refered to our European/US friends.. Hence to us, u r a 'matsalleh' Smile

I'm shockingly to know u r a lady! From ur earlier postings and the dogs that u have, my guess was u r 6-footer, macho 'matsalleh'! Smile

Smile
regards,

CD Moo

Riccaval
ALPHA

Feb 20, 2003, 10:15 PM

Post #29 of 45 (822 views)
Shortcut

Yup you're a Matsalleh alright and a cute one too LOLTongue

cris
Enthusiast

Feb 20, 2003, 10:18 PM

Post #30 of 45 (822 views)
Shortcut

gee...you gave me a shock. All these while i got a feeling that you are a middle age white guy and experience in dog...hahah...and you turned out to be a girl of no more than 23? am i right?

Hey, nice to really know you and see you in picture.

cris
Enthusiast

Feb 20, 2003, 10:21 PM

Post #31 of 45 (819 views)
Shortcut

by the way, is your dogs named Aja and Sage?

ashley
ALPHA

Feb 20, 2003, 11:06 PM

Post #32 of 45 (813 views)
Shortcut
Re: [querida] Good day, evbd! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Rida , I'm from Penang and i give my furkids eat Eukanuba!!
Nice to meet u !Smile
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

wstepfanie
Novice

Feb 21, 2003, 12:19 AM

Post #33 of 45 (809 views)
Shortcut

Hellooo...Randi, Welcome to puppy.com! I'm ready to help you in your questionnaire! I'm sure other members are happy to help too...right?

ginl
ALPHA

Feb 21, 2003, 7:54 AM

Post #34 of 45 (797 views)
Shortcut

Oh yes they are and i'm addicted to them Smile ....JRT owners are always advised to hv a 6 ft fence to be on the safe side....mine can jump quite well but i don't think he can jump up to 5'2"...he has short legs u see Laugh

P/S - Nice pic...the 3 of u looked very peaceful Smile

(This post was edited by ginl on Feb 21, 2003, 7:57 AM)

AjaSage
Novice

Feb 21, 2003, 9:28 AM

Post #35 of 45 (790 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cris] Good day, evbd! [In reply to] Can't Post

LOL. . .you all are great Wink

Nope, I’m not some big macho guy that needs rough dogs to make up for a small. . .oops! Let’s not go there Tongue Just a lil’ woman who loves her pups!!!!

I would say that I am educated in dogs- and I intentionally educate myself everyday. They are my passion. I train dogs everyday, and my own boys work, train, and compete in Schutzhund. For those that don’t know what it is, it’s a combination of tracking, obedience, and protection. It’s a hard sport, and hard training- but I learn a lot!

I wish everything was actually as peaceful as it looks. Well, that’s how life goes sometimes! My dogs names are Esco (the dog on the left) and TJ (the dog on the right, with his butt in my face!) However, we don't have those moments with the three of us all together anymore, because they've decided to be Pit Bulls and they no longer get along Laugh

AjaSage is my first and middle names. My mother put a lot behind my name- and I’m very proud of it Cool

-AjaSage

Good Sites:
www.wpbtca.com
www.workbulldog.com

querida
Dog Kichi

Feb 23, 2003, 8:56 AM

Post #36 of 45 (777 views)
Shortcut

oh wat bliss to be cuddling ur furkids while napping! and i also surprised that u're a lady as opposed to what ur nick suggests (no pun intended).
but hey, guess we are a team, i'm just about the same height. thankfully for me, my dogs dun jump so high, *pheww but instead they have incredible strength.

i dun 'walk the dogs', they actually walk me! for my height and the asian frame, Castro (my male boxer) overpowers me twice over. hafta take one by one for walks. and usually when one is walking, the other would be fuming mad, anxiously waiting for its turn.

u take both for walks at the same time? well i guess u do, coz ur dogs would be so much more well behaved than mine... hehe!

arthur
ALPHA

Feb 23, 2003, 5:20 PM

Post #37 of 45 (771 views)
Shortcut

Hi AjaSage!

Welcome to the site. Guess everyone (including me!) has gotten over our suprise over your true gender. Welcome to the world of faceless communiciations!Blush

Anyway, I noticed that you are involved in the sport of Schutzhund. I attend a short talk on this interesting sport last year conducted by our MKA (M'sian Kennel Association). If I am not mistaken, this sport is quite demanding on the dogs. Like you mentioned it's a combination of tracking, obedience and protection... A tall order! Over here in this part of the world, the usual breeds who participate in this sport are the GSDs, Rotties, Dobermans. Do you have your own sleeve?

I have one question: Is the temperment test the same over in the States? Here I was told that the dog has to bite the sleeve and should NOT let go even when being whacked by the rubber stick...(People, it's not as bad as it reads..Wink) I find it funny cos' in obedience, temperment test is the opposite, the dog should not growl or flinch away when the judge stroke its back.

Rdgs Arthur

arthur
ALPHA

Feb 23, 2003, 5:26 PM

Post #38 of 45 (770 views)
Shortcut

Hi Querida,

After we have answered your questionaire, would you be kind enough to share some of that information back to the forum members? Not the whole ginbang..maybe the summary. Bet it would make interesting reading Smile Post your query to me at schnauzer@puppy.com.my

Rdgs Arthur

AjaSage
Novice

Feb 23, 2003, 8:15 PM

Post #39 of 45 (765 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ALL] Good day, evbd! [In reply to] Can't Post

I guess pretty much everybody has been surprise that I'm a female. . .Aja is my first name, though. Usually a name ending in "a" indicates it's a woman's name. . .at least around here, anyway.

No, my boys can't be walked together. They actually don't even have contact with each other anymore because they like to fight. It takes a lot to separate them, and Pit Bulls don't recognise the signs of submission like other dogs would. . .so they would fight until one died or were seriously hurt (if they could) Esco did try to "walk me" for a while- until I learned how to train him to walk on a loose leash. I got TJ after Esco and taught him from the beginning, so it's not really a problem anymore.

Yes, Schutzhund is a tough sport. It does require the same things of the dogs here, as well. The temperament of the dogs has to be extremely sound to be able to do such a thing. Like you said, they are whipped, and hit with sticks during the protection, but they have to behave well when the judge inspects them. The standards for the sport are actually created in Germany- and the scores and score books, applications, membership info., etc. all have to go to Germany to be approved. So, it's pretty much the same everywhere. The main breeds that compete here are Dobes, Rotts, GSDs, Malinois, Bouviers, and even Airedale Terriers. Pit Bulls are widely unpopular to be used in such sports, mainly because of the unfounded reputation they have earned. . .but I have found that they do very well. TJ even comes from a working line of Pit Bulls on his father's side- which is extremely hard to come by. I'm very proud of him. I even have had GSD and Dobe people come up to me after seeing him work and say "That is a NICE dog. . ." which is not something I would expect to hear. It makes me feel good. Cool

-AjaSage

Good Sites:
www.wpbtca.com
www.workbulldog.com

querida
Dog Kichi

Feb 24, 2003, 7:08 PM

Post #40 of 45 (756 views)
Shortcut
Re: [arthur] Good day, evbd! [In reply to] Can't Post

sure! would certainly be delighted to do so, but the results of the research would take approx. 2 months.

Aja, u training for pets full time?

just me.

-randi-

jay_owl

Feb 24, 2003, 11:45 PM

Post #41 of 45 (745 views)
Shortcut

hello randi, i'm j here, u can post ur q-list to my email at jay_owl@yahoo.com

bye.

cheers

j Smile wong

AjaSage
Novice

Feb 25, 2003, 9:10 AM

Post #42 of 45 (731 views)
Shortcut

I wish I trained dogs full time. I'm in the middle of getting my certification now. . .so maybe soon. I don't think that I can afford to live off a trainer's wages, though (especially just getting started). I'll probably have to continue to work another job for a while. . .

-AjaSage

Good Sites:
www.wpbtca.com
www.workbulldog.com

querida
Dog Kichi

Apr 24, 2003, 8:05 AM

Post #43 of 45 (703 views)
Shortcut
Re: [andyckl] Good day, evbd! [In reply to] Can't Post

the questionnaire is ready!

here, click this link:
www. .com/petfood_ques/form1

strawhoney
K9 Maniac

Apr 24, 2003, 2:38 PM

Post #44 of 45 (697 views)
Shortcut

kewl...Wink
Meme

odie moves MY world!

cshellz
Ultra ALPHA

Apr 24, 2003, 5:50 PM

Post #45 of 45 (694 views)
Shortcut

hi querida,

went to fill up your questionnaire but I found some of the text box is not working and when I click on send nothing happens!

Izzit just my computer or is anyone else facing the same problem?

Well, let me know when we can hit the send button and I'll fill it up again! Smile

(This post was edited by cshellz on Apr 24, 2003, 5:57 PM)

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my