Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog & Puppy Health: Skin Conditions and Diseases:
Skin Problem....Hope all of u can tell me.

Caire
Novice

Oct 30, 2004, 1:18 AM

Post #1 of 4 (1936 views)
Shortcut
Skin Problem....Hope all of u can tell me. Can't Post

Hi....everyone!Smile I'm new here, so got many thing wan to lern from all of you.

I had buy a Shih Tzu last week but it got many dandruff on his body, even his ears. I had ask the ppl that I bought my puppy from him. He told me there was the puppy drink his mother's milk and cause this problem. Is it true? How I want to take care my puppy now?

I heard u all mentined about a shampoo, called 'Maleseb'. Is it suitable for puppy. My puppy just got 2++ months only.

Hope can get u all soon....Thanks ya...........Smile

leelaikuan84
Dog Kichi

Oct 30, 2004, 3:42 AM

Post #2 of 4 (1925 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Caire] Skin Problem....Hope all of u can tell me. [In reply to] Can't Post

you should bring ur puupy to vet. malaseb cannot be used anytime or when u like. malaseb shampoo is for those serious skin problem..

hope ur puppy can recover soon... bring ur puppy to vet there.

Caire
Novice

Oct 30, 2004, 6:37 PM

Post #3 of 4 (1914 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leelaikuan84] Skin Problem....Hope all of u can tell me. [In reply to] Can't Post

I know it.Thank you.Smile

surchinmy
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 3, 2004, 8:27 AM

Post #4 of 4 (1893 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Caire] Skin Problem....Hope all of u can tell me. [In reply to] Can't Post

I am not sure I can agree with the person who sold the pup to you ... In fact, my reply is "unprintable" ... Crazy

Just to be safe ... I suggest you take your pup to a good vet for a full medical check up ... Ask your vet to also do a skin scraping & a blood test ... and make sure you have a healthy pup.

All the best ...

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my