nooning
K9 Kaki

Oct 30, 2004, 1:01 AM

Post #1 of 142 (1922 views)
Shortcut
Trekkers United !!! Can't Post

Dear K9 Trekkers, u know who u r Wink

This is a tribute for all of us,
4 waking up early every saturday to enjoy quality time with all fellow trekkers and oso with our beloved furkids Smile

4 braving the weather, rain or shine, to complete the wet, muddy n slippery track without fail (under attack of gigantic mozzies!!) Cool

Cheers and Bravo 4 all Angelic

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Oct 30, 2004, 3:30 AM

Post #2 of 142 (1897 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nooning] Trekkers United !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

LOL !

When i saw the headlines I was like "eh, what's that ?"

Well, K9 Trekkers HOORAY ! hehehhee

cheers,
minglmy

nooning
K9 Kaki

Oct 30, 2004, 3:45 AM

Post #3 of 142 (1884 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Trekkers United !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

kakakakaka~~~Cool

trekking addict bull dozer max has something 2 tell all

http://veepers.budweiser.com/...r7_50P2rgeClJBtv.Cqq

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Oct 30, 2004, 5:13 AM

Post #4 of 142 (1866 views)
Shortcut

Aiyah tak boleh lar....

Unsupported Browser!

The browser/system configuration you are currently using is not supported by this application.

This application currently supports the following browsers:
Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 (or higher) on Windows 98/NT/2000/ME/XP
Netscape 7 (or higher) on Windows 98/NT/2000/ME/XP
Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.2 (and higher) on Mac OS X

how ler ?

cheers,
minglmy

whity_rabirabit
Canine Addict

Oct 30, 2004, 5:14 AM

Post #5 of 142 (1863 views)
Shortcut

YaY, our new chatting forum under the chit-chat! I can't wait for the trekking tomorrow cause Lucky is finally coming back to the JT!!! She'll be back with the dangling boobs, mwahahaha!! Stay tune! LoLBlush

MisterStan
Doggyman

Oct 30, 2004, 5:16 AM

Post #6 of 142 (1862 views)
Shortcut
Re: [whity_rabirabit] Trekkers United !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

ahahahaha. kaori, it is very ugly to see these dangling boobs. maybe you should buy some custom made bra's for lucky leh. you know, lucky still needs to look young for taro mah!!! TongueTongueTongue

nooning
K9 Kaki

Oct 30, 2004, 6:03 AM

Post #7 of 142 (1854 views)
Shortcut

Aiks Pirate, too bad lerrrrr

if not u can use ur other PCs(eg, office 1s Tongue) 2 create 1 for mocha, summer and lightning too Cool

nooning
K9 Kaki

Oct 30, 2004, 6:10 AM

Post #8 of 142 (1849 views)
Shortcut

Cool since i always aeroplane u all during makan makan gathering n oso the wkly roti canai session, gotta "open" 1 mamak chit chat section here 2 catch up lor Angelic

Kaori mei mei, how's lucky's pups doin? hav u started givin them out?

Cool dat Lucky's back after her confinment, now......we're missing another "once pregnent" doggie.......YUKI!!! Calling yuki's daddy~~~JOHNNY!!!

whity_rabirabit
Canine Addict

Oct 30, 2004, 8:45 AM

Post #9 of 142 (1824 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] Trekkers United !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Non Non. It doesn't even look ugly at all. In fact, she looks super sexy with the big boobs. Laugh I'll might have to get 4,5 bras just for Lucky, under kids bra section there. Cool Mak cik lady also looks attractive for Taro meh, but he has already gotta new gf at Jt so I guess he might not turn on this time. Angelic

MisterStan
Doggyman

Oct 30, 2004, 8:53 AM

Post #10 of 142 (1822 views)
Shortcut

ahahahaha. indeed lucky looks sexy/bitchy with those superb boobs. even though mak cik lucky is a mother, but taro ain't young also, a bachelor and a single parents = a perfect family. TongueTongue

whity_rabirabit
Canine Addict

Oct 30, 2004, 8:53 AM

Post #11 of 142 (1821 views)
Shortcut

Haha, since when did you get the aeroplane?! We shall go for a trip with your special plane with our furkids next time! Laugh This Mamak chit-chat section does not have any Roti Canai yo...I miss Roti Canai so much now, haven't taken it for the past two JTs...Frown

Lucky's puppies are all doing great! They're still black in colour but getting chubby...very chubby...! They're still 3weeks old so haven't given to anyone yet. I haven't made my decision on which pup I'd love to keep here. There're so many of them to choose! Mad

Finally, Sat is coming! I can't wait for the Jt this coming morning...I finally finally can take Lucky out! I've always been missing to take her with me to the Jt all the time! Laugh

whity_rabirabit
Canine Addict

Oct 30, 2004, 9:03 AM

Post #12 of 142 (1817 views)
Shortcut

Taro is older than Lucky but he is still single and available, that's why he loves going after every hottie girls. Smile <<<mean to Taro, keke! :P Lucky...is like...going after none but the food and squeeky toys, but I remember she sometimes used to go after VV and tried to hump her long ago, she's les! She's les! <<<lol Though it's natural for dogs la..man! Oh well, it might happen to Henry someday when he grow a little older, going after every girls in JT? Tongue Haha, so many notti dogs la! Aiyooooo!! LoL Anyways, I'll see you this morning! zzz

MisterStan
Doggyman

Oct 30, 2004, 6:55 PM

Post #13 of 142 (1809 views)
Shortcut

hi there

well, i still do not understand the humping theory. all i know that hump occurs at any age, whether is it puppy or adult. and hump do not matter if both were females or males. well, today henry is attracted to the jrt's and lucky. and guess what? he hump on rusty - pcm's jrt. he was standing on rusty's head and hump hump hump. luckily i managed to pull him away. TongueTongueTongue

if i were to unleash henry the whole trek, sure he would be a better playboy than taro ekekeke TongueTongueTongue as once he go for the chicks in the trek, he never turn back for me FrownFrownFrown

but today trek kinda not so happening leh. if last week, got 2 jrt's, 3 beagles, and got duchess as the center of attraction. as usual, jrt's and beagles would be playing - running here and there, duchess, as the referee, would love to join, but at the same time, gotta watch out for playboy taro TongueTongueTongue. taro as the so call loyal companion would love to go chasing after duchess - the MS beauty queen 2004. TongueTongueTongue

lol. like i am writing a interesting story based on jungle trek. hope to hear from you soon. SmileSmileSmile

nooning
K9 Kaki

Oct 30, 2004, 7:48 PM

Post #14 of 142 (1800 views)
Shortcut

Rotiiiiiiii duaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~~~

na, oda oledi har Tongue

uh.........fat chubby pups~~~~~i wanna go 2 ur place 2 squeeze them d AngelicCool max is meaty but too solid d, not nice 2 squeeze Sly

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Oct 31, 2004, 1:59 AM

Post #15 of 142 (1791 views)
Shortcut

Me office got no PC ler...coz my notebook spoilt liao

As for home...cannot see dunno y...

cheers,
minglmy

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Oct 31, 2004, 2:02 AM

Post #16 of 142 (1789 views)
Shortcut

wah...y u missing Johnny ar ? Wink

cheers,
minglmy

nooning
K9 Kaki

Oct 31, 2004, 4:30 AM

Post #17 of 142 (1779 views)
Shortcut

not only Johnny n Daniel, 2day me missing the usual big gang lerrrrrrr, u la, khoo, YY, Pey Shy n Audrey UnsureUnsureUnsure

Lois, BZ lately? Hope 2 c u 1 of these saturdays too Smile

Fion, i miss u a lot too, the trek is so quiet without u Unsure

MisterStan
Doggyman

Oct 31, 2004, 4:33 AM

Post #18 of 142 (1777 views)
Shortcut

hi nooning

today jungle trek not so happening compare to last time. so many trekkers are busy. FrownFrown

hope next week saturday is once again happening.

nooning
K9 Kaki

Oct 31, 2004, 4:47 AM

Post #19 of 142 (1775 views)
Shortcut

Well, dat's wat always happen during yr ends Unimpressed

hmm......r we planning any special trekking session during the deepavali n raya holidays? Sly or even 4 dis coming monday?

Sigh, me still gotta work on monday though i'm based in PJ FrownFrownFrown

MisterStan
Doggyman

Oct 31, 2004, 5:01 AM

Post #20 of 142 (1771 views)
Shortcut

i am not sure whether are we planning any special trekking during the public holidays. FrownFrownFrown

but it will be fun if we could do so, as everyone can come for it since everyone is on holidays. SmileSmileSmile

this monday, not everyone have holidays. only selangor have holidays. FrownFrownFrown

sad to hear that you gotta work on monday eventhough you are working in selangor. FrownFrownFrown

whity_rabirabit
Canine Addict

Oct 31, 2004, 11:00 AM

Post #21 of 142 (1765 views)
Shortcut

It was still a fun trek for both me and Lucky today anyways. Laugh

Go make the JT special Diary! *wink*

whity_rabirabit
Canine Addict

Oct 31, 2004, 11:02 AM

Post #22 of 142 (1764 views)
Shortcut

No Roti Canai again today. I miss roti Canai so much now. Frown I'm desperate!!!!!!!!!!

How's Max? Still missing molesting Lucky? Laugh

It was such a nice trek again today! Fun Fun! Lucky was pulling me so much as if she just wanted to go back to look after puppies! What a mom! Laugh

whity_rabirabit
Canine Addict

Oct 31, 2004, 11:08 AM

Post #23 of 142 (1763 views)
Shortcut

Whoa! I hope there'll be some treks during the Holidays! Maybe I can ask out my dear neighbour to go for it with his hyper active mixed breed dog since he works every Sat and can't make it for usual JT!

Public holidays >>> No people in Trek, kekeke...!! We'll rule the whole Gasing on the day! Angelic

MisterStan
Doggyman

Oct 31, 2004, 5:37 PM

Post #24 of 142 (1756 views)
Shortcut

good to hear that you and lucky enjoyed after 1 month (is it 1 month) lucky have to rest due to breeding and you, kaori san, gotta be part time nanny ekekeke. TongueTongueTongueTongue

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Oct 31, 2004, 6:55 PM

Post #25 of 142 (1746 views)
Shortcut

hahahaha,

Lois very bz lately lar... as for Fion, aiyoh the aunty pegi mana ? LOL !

cheers,
minglmy

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my