First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

dennislim
Novice

Nov 18, 2004, 8:42 PM

Post #26 of 30 (993 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jaytan] Hi all [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Jay,

I am so happy to hear that they are doing so well with you. I truly appreciate the condition and being very health concern to them. You did mention about picnic vomit frequently, this sound bad to me.. I strongly advise you to have this problem solve. Perhaps you can explain to your vet that you atttend. Don't be over confidence with vomit as this can lead to many major problem. Hope this will not happen again.

I like the last statement that you mention. yess.. beagles are very naughty at times but to mention their obedience level... they can definitely match GSD !!! happy beagling guys..

Best regards,

Dennis Lim

jaytan
Canine Addict

Nov 24, 2004, 10:40 PM

Post #27 of 30 (969 views)
Shortcut
Re: [dennislim] Hi all [In reply to] Can't Post

hi dennis, can you say some more about problems from vomitting? Just 3 weeks ago I did ask Hasnul and Lilia, and they said that the yellow liquid was gastric juices and I can just feed Picnic at shorter intervals. I have not found feeding more regularly to help at all. Just the other day, Sparky was wretching and vomitted 3 dried leaves. That leads me to suspect that they get some tummy irritation from indigestable stuff they pick up on their walks. You know how hounds are. They walk with their noses on the ground and swallow stuff they find. Nowadays, I try to walk more briskly and not allow them time to browse. How else can I resolve this matter? I cant stop walking them and I cant prevent them from sniffing around during walks. Best regards,J

MisterStan
Doggyman

Nov 25, 2004, 7:41 AM

Post #28 of 30 (960 views)
Shortcut

hello jay

i was just wondering, where do you stay?? SlySlySlySly

jaytan
Canine Addict

Nov 28, 2004, 6:12 AM

Post #29 of 30 (931 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] Hi all [In reply to] Can't Post

hihi, I am in Damansara Utama SS21 PJ. Best regards,J

MisterStan
Doggyman

Nov 28, 2004, 6:32 AM

Post #30 of 30 (929 views)
Shortcut

ic. near to where i am. near my house, got several houses have beagles. and 1 of the houses, have 2 beagle, tri-color and lemon color. so have been wondering whether is it you ekekeke...

TongueTongueTongue

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my