Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Events Calendar: Event Calendar:
Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on Oct 30th, 2004 - ROUND 33 !!!

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

whity_rabirabit
Canine Addict

Oct 31, 2004, 10:38 AM

Post #51 of 59 (1643 views)
Shortcut
Re: [joyie] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on Oct 30th, 2004 - ROUND 33 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

It was nice meeting you girl. Smile Your Tom was very excited this morning as well as Lucky too! She really pulled me lots like I didn't use much strength to walk all by myself. Laugh Hope to see you next trek!

whity_rabirabit
Canine Addict

Oct 31, 2004, 10:42 AM

Post #52 of 59 (1643 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nooning] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on Oct 30th, 2004 - ROUND 33 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Spray the insecticide to the ****! *Opps, I'm sorry I saw a mozzy on your face!* <<<wish I could do that, haha! Well get seriously, check Max out just in case, if anything wrong go and claim the ****, they mustn't do that just because they are anti-dogs! I hope your Max is alright!

whity_rabirabit
Canine Addict

Oct 31, 2004, 10:47 AM

Post #53 of 59 (1640 views)
Shortcut
Re: [musashi] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on Oct 30th, 2004 - ROUND 33 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Oh yes, I think I saw such couple, smiling sweet together and passed away! It was such nice meeting some people who looked like Malays to me, gretting us "morining!" and smiling and just passed away! Malays these days are changing, it seems like? Isn't that cool? They are becoming more open towards dogs which makes me feel it's unbelievable! Woohoo! It was such a nice ohisashiburi trekking this morning with Lucky! Thanks for leading us Rocky!

whity_rabirabit
Canine Addict

Oct 31, 2004, 10:51 AM

Post #54 of 59 (1640 views)
Shortcut
Re: [tiloo] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on Oct 30th, 2004 - ROUND 33 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Miss you too! My Lucky is finally back to the JT today and she can't wait to meet your Leloo! I love your new photo! It looks so adorable! Hari Raya version of Leloo? lol

musashi
ALPHA

Oct 31, 2004, 6:13 PM

Post #55 of 59 (1628 views)
Shortcut
Re: [whity_rabirabit] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on Oct 30th, 2004 - ROUND 33 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

wah.....what are you doing at 2.47 a.m....? So hard working ah ? Don't sleep so late.otherwise get old faster lah !

By the way...correction..."pass away" means "Shinimashita",they actually "pass by" SlySlySly,they are nice people and they respect our present.Sly

Blush I am the man with dog's name

MisterStan
Doggyman

Oct 31, 2004, 6:20 PM

Post #56 of 59 (1624 views)
Shortcut
Re: [whity_rabirabit & musashi] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on Oct 30th, 2004 - ROUND 33 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

oh my. i didn't noticed that until musashi told. ekekekekkekek. i think maybe kaori san type too fast, as she is feeling very sleepy. bluring all the way. TongueTongueTongue

whity_rabirabit
Canine Addict

Oct 31, 2004, 7:24 PM

Post #57 of 59 (1608 views)
Shortcut
Re: [musashi] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on Oct 30th, 2004 - ROUND 33 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

I was out for a movie with my new date and came back late! Sly Shoot la. I didn't realized I typed "Pass Away", actually killing people in the JT? lol Guess I was too sleepy, shall not reply post at middle of the night then! I don't wanna type more rubbish, haha! Frown

whity_rabirabit
Canine Addict

Oct 31, 2004, 7:28 PM

Post #58 of 59 (1605 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on Oct 30th, 2004 - ROUND 33 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Very True!!! I felt so sorry for those people who actually "passed by"! HaHa!! Blush

MisterStan
Doggyman

Oct 31, 2004, 7:36 PM

Post #59 of 59 (1600 views)
Shortcut
Re: [whity_rabirabit] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on Oct 30th, 2004 - ROUND 33 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

ekekekekeke. LaughLaughLaughLaugh

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my