konbanwa~!

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

joyie

Nov 21, 2004, 7:27 AM

Post #51 of 75 (741 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Concorn] konbanwa~! [In reply to] Can't Post

hihi coco...

wanna ask u... u went JT rite?? the very playful lil' beagle! u kept running here and there and i kept barking at u until my mum dun wanna care already... Frown mummy's going to china this holiday... cant bring me along FrownFrownFrown so i hav to board... but mum's still finding for frens to help babysit me!

SmileSmileSmile
joyie@tomFrown

Concorn
ALPHA

Nov 24, 2004, 2:43 AM

Post #52 of 75 (731 views)
Shortcut
Re: [joyie] konbanwa~! [In reply to] Can't Post

YEah I did with Coco and my bf too.. But you r wrong... Coco is the only wan that doesn't like to mix around with others.. The only beagle that does not like to get wet... Did you see her???

OOh!! mummy goin to China.. How nice.. How many days??? Sure you gonna miss your dearest mummy lor....

*Coco & Concorn*

** If It's Yours it happen to be Mine, But What Is Mine Is always Be Mine - Coco's Motto**

Coco Leng Lui Album
~ latest update Oct 02

jadeng
Enthusiast

Nov 25, 2004, 7:21 PM

Post #53 of 75 (724 views)
Shortcut

konbawa.... hello

oh,,ur furkid isfrom japanese family..so how u speak to him/ her?

in japanese also? cute.....

i have a schnauzer..3 months female.very cute..

is a female sasha.....

well....if we got anything like party or event would u like to join?

joyie

Nov 25, 2004, 11:01 PM

Post #54 of 75 (719 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jadeng] konbanwa~! [In reply to] Can't Post

hihi!

gald to know that sasha has recovered! Frown i do speak to him in japanese while giving commands... but when i tell him stuffs.. of coz in english! i can only do broken japanese... watch dramas and animations... hehe!

i'd LOVE to join in the party! FrownFrownFrown but hav to c my mum of coz... transport!

SmileSmileSmile
joyie@tomFrown

jadeng
Enthusiast

Nov 25, 2004, 11:08 PM

Post #55 of 75 (718 views)
Shortcut

ok ok...i will let u know.

how old r u now?

must b very young~ where u stay? ,mayb may pick u up

c u ~

thanks,,sasha is being very good now~

joyie

Nov 25, 2004, 11:12 PM

Post #56 of 75 (717 views)
Shortcut

hihi jadeng and sasha!

i'm 16 this year... hehe... cant drive Frown i posted your tread so u should know where i stay CrazyCrazyCrazy

oh ya! the cafe or something allows dogs in? do they serve food to them too??

SmileSmileSmile
joyie@tomFrown

joyie

Nov 25, 2004, 11:15 PM

Post #57 of 75 (716 views)
Shortcut

hihi coco~!!

guess i've mistaken! coz me heard ppl calling 'coco!' that day... hehe! thought it was u!

mummy's going china for 16 days... CrazyCrazyCrazy poor me... do u think i can go if i had a passport? or maybe to singapore at least? Frown

SmileSmileSmile
joyie@tomFrown

jadeng
Enthusiast

Nov 25, 2004, 11:32 PM

Post #58 of 75 (714 views)
Shortcut

em..i just know there few shop may allowed puppy in.

ikano power centre, wow wow cafe in sri hartamas, n honey bee in ss2

em, of coz i wish i may open a shop that may allowed pet in~ so we no need to think about location, wanna have party need to look for a good location,,,so headache!

so young~ study hard ah.....

Concorn
ALPHA

Nov 26, 2004, 6:53 PM

Post #59 of 75 (696 views)
Shortcut

There r only 3 beagles that day. One is Henry (master Stanley), Koogie (master Geraldine) and Coco (master of course me lor)...

Nice chatting with u guys yesterday... Will you be goin to Jt this weekend?>>>

*Coco & Concorn*

** If It's Yours it happen to be Mine, But What Is Mine Is always Be Mine - Coco's Motto**

Coco Leng Lui Album
~ latest update Oct 02

joyie

Nov 26, 2004, 7:14 PM

Post #60 of 75 (692 views)
Shortcut

hihi!

i cant go JT this week... no transport... home alone with my babies the whole day... *tom and my rabbit* both mum and bro is going out...Frown

FrownFrownFrown
joyie@tomFrown

Concorn
ALPHA

Nov 26, 2004, 10:31 PM

Post #61 of 75 (691 views)
Shortcut

Aiseh, nevermind lar.. Soon your mummy will bring you out again lor... Be patience lar... Hope to see you again lar...

*Coco & Concorn*

Coco Leng Lui Album
~ latest update Oct 02

joyie

Dec 1, 2004, 8:06 AM

Post #62 of 75 (678 views)
Shortcut

hey hey coco!

my trip is comin and i'm starting to imagine tom in the boarding state... Frown i wonder how is he going to 'survive' the 16 days!!!

ithink i cant go JT again this week! but if i dun go then i wont be able to go till nxt year!!! coz nxt week hav camp... Frown y does my mum hav to work on saturdays... Frown

joyie

Dec 1, 2004, 8:10 AM

Post #63 of 75 (677 views)
Shortcut

hihiz~~!

u bring sasha to cafes b4? i wanna go ikano but until now still havent go... and the vet oso! too bad BU there dun hav lrt...

oo0oooo ya! i'm going to port dickson this sunday!! yay~! FrownFrownFrown i'm baby-sitting my uncle's shih tsu now so bringing 2 dogs along! i'll hav a hard time bathing both of them when i'm back though...Frown

SmileSmileSmile
joyie@tom

jadeng
Enthusiast

Dec 1, 2004, 4:49 PM

Post #64 of 75 (673 views)
Shortcut

nope..coz she very small now. i will let her finished all the vet then bring her out

puppy very easy to get virud thru by envroment.so better lwt her strong then let her out

even now, i let her out just houseing area, me also scare hahaha

ho,,so good... can go to pd..

we will have gathering 18 dec

is wern nee open house...so we all will go ...bring dog also

u may check on chit chat..OUG MALI

Concorn
ALPHA

Dec 1, 2004, 7:21 PM

Post #65 of 75 (665 views)
Shortcut

Wah!! Your trip is nearer lor... Feeling excited or not???? How come u go for so many days huh??? Sure you will missed ur baby!! Where r u putting him on boarding???

Have fun and shop till you drop ya!!

*Coco & Concorn*

Coco Leng Lui Album
~ latest update Oct 02

joyie

Dec 1, 2004, 7:40 PM

Post #66 of 75 (659 views)
Shortcut

hewo Frown

dec 18 ar... i cant go Frown i'm going to china remember? Frown that day u hav to be driver... so cham! if i can go... tom sure will 'sing' for everyone! later neighbours oso come c then Frown haha! anywayz~ u guys hav fun that day!

CoolCoolCool
joyie@tomFrown

joyie

Dec 1, 2004, 7:48 PM

Post #67 of 75 (656 views)
Shortcut

Frown yup yup yup my trip is nearer and i havent touched my holiday homeworks... Frown i hav more than 50 questions of maths to do!! Frown i'm most probably boarding tom at the wow wow and miaow miaow pet saloon in pudu... u know??

actually i'm following the shanghai tour... after that we extand our stay there coz my uncle is workin there so hav place to stay! i really dunno y pets cannot travel oso... Frown make passport then can wad!! Frown

FrownMadSmile
joyie@tomFrown

Concorn
ALPHA

Dec 1, 2004, 8:02 PM

Post #68 of 75 (652 views)
Shortcut

Wah!! Better finished off ur homeworks lor... School gonna start in a month time liao...

I noe, I noe Wow2 Meow2 at Pudu right.. The owner's name is Yuri.. Ok leh... Coco also boarded there last month when I was away to Penang for 3 days.. Came back so cham leh... Missed us like hell.. She came back so moody for the next one week.. I think she tot that we don't want her oredy... Some more, she's not comfortable staying there.. She doesn't want to mix around with others too.. But hope that Tom will have an enjoyable stay there lar...

*Coco & Concorn*

Coco Leng Lui Album
~ latest update Oct 02

jadeng
Enthusiast

Dec 2, 2004, 1:12 AM

Post #69 of 75 (646 views)
Shortcut

Pirateso cham u cant join us..

mayb next timelah~ hahahaha

c u n enjoy ur trip~

joyie

Dec 4, 2004, 3:33 AM

Post #70 of 75 (636 views)
Shortcut

hihi!

i really dun feel like doin my hw leh... c la... if i hav mood... if not do when i come back... which is 5 more days to school! i'm the last minute type... hehe! Frown

i'm still finding for someone to help me babysit tom... i've asked a few of my frens but cannot... my bro said he help me ask one of his fren... really hope can... i dun wan tom go borading... so cham... so lil' place to walk... Frown

SmileTongueFrown
joyie@tomFrown

joyie

Dec 4, 2004, 3:38 AM

Post #71 of 75 (635 views)
Shortcut

Frown

u guys enjoy the party lo! but... if i go there i'll be the only one 'small'... oso dunno wad to talk bout... Frown hope nxt year still hav these events! Frown

SmileSmileSmile
joyie@tomFrown

Concorn
ALPHA

Dec 4, 2004, 6:50 PM

Post #72 of 75 (633 views)
Shortcut

Oh yeah!! Last min conquer huh!! I used to be like tat too when studying. some how and luckily I still managed to finish everything before handling it up...kekeke

Better get some friends to babysit your tom lor.. If there's no other way, then u gotta put him to boarding lor... You wouldn't want him to be moody when you come pick him up from the boarding...

*Coco & Concorn*

Coco Leng Lui Album
~ latest update Oct 02

joyie

Dec 6, 2004, 7:37 AM

Post #73 of 75 (626 views)
Shortcut

Frown
i tried asking a few of my frenz la... but all oso cannot... i think it's kinda hard oso... coz me 18 days liao... flight delayed one day... i supposed my only choice is boarding... hard to find someone to babysit oso...Frown

UnsureUnsureUnsure
joyie@tomFrown

jadeng
Enthusiast

Dec 6, 2004, 5:03 PM

Post #74 of 75 (625 views)
Shortcut

Sly oh joyie..so who gonna take care tom? u just leave him at home? or u let him stay at vet there?

ya loh..babysis..em..mayb try some fren in puppy.com mayb they can help?

Concorn
ALPHA

Dec 6, 2004, 9:28 PM

Post #75 of 75 (618 views)
Shortcut

If I could help... Myself is shifting house so not free lor... HOpe you'll find the babysitter fast..

*Coco & Concorn*

Coco Leng Lui Album
~ latest update Oct 02

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my