Bukit Kiara Walk-Walk 22Feb03

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next page Last page  View All

ginl
ALPHA

Feb 27, 2003, 11:52 PM

Post #126 of 129 (1941 views)
Shortcut
Re: [carynn] Bukit Kiara Walk-Walk 22Feb03 [In reply to] Can't Post

You're kidding lol...if Biscuit can be as obedient as Eddie, it will be snowing in Malaysia liao Sly

carynn

Feb 28, 2003, 12:01 AM

Post #127 of 129 (1938 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ginl] Bukit Kiara Walk-Walk 22Feb03 [In reply to] Can't Post

I very "tai hei" (have confidence) in Biscuit punye Laugh...Mommy also must think highly of him lah....but seriously, I think Biscuit is one smart, cheeky fella but I may be bias coz aside from Schnauzers, Jack Russell is my absolute favourite....be careful that I "dognap" Biscuit when I see him next Tues..ha...ha!
Mommy to Harvey Milkbone

ginl
ALPHA

Feb 28, 2003, 12:11 AM

Post #128 of 129 (1936 views)
Shortcut
Re: [carynn] Bukit Kiara Walk-Walk 22Feb03 [In reply to] Can't Post

haaa u very "tai hei" me very realistic when it comes to JRTs Tongue....didn't know u fancy jrts so much....get one lor and u'll hv tons of fun in a jrt's world...sometimes u dun even know whether to laugh or cry CrazyTongueSmilePirate

carynn

Feb 28, 2003, 12:47 AM

Post #129 of 129 (1926 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ginl] Bukit Kiara Walk-Walk 22Feb03 [In reply to] Can't Post

Ah..you're so right bout the dunno whether to laugh or cry part...but I think we are more partial to laughing at their silly antics!!! Laugh Yes, I very minat JRT...especially one with a patch over the eye..then it looks like a pirate dog...but now that I have Harvey, shud we get another one, then I think we'll be more incline to perhaps find a mate for him. Dunno how/if a MS can get along with JRT though Harvey has really good temperamant. So, for the time being, I shall just drool over, eye/play with your Biscuit Tongue
Mommy to Harvey Milkbone

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my