hope you'll enjoy it hereSmile
www.wretch.cc/album/LilLiFashion

BLovers
Novice

Oct 24, 2004, 7:55 AM

Post #27 of 44 (875 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] Hallo! [In reply to] Can't Post

Doorman: Oh... now I know why you are called Tammy Cool, I bet you are very tame... just like your name. Actually, my mommy wants to call me Ricky, but grandpa doesn't like it... he wanted something simple so mommy shorten the name of my breed, Dobermann to be come Doorman... it actually sounds more like Dormann... but because I will be the guarddog for the family in the future... so my official name becomes Doorman Sly.

Yvonne: Doorman doesn't drink much water, is that normal? How can I encourage him to drink more water?

BLovers
Novice

Oct 24, 2004, 8:00 AM

Post #28 of 44 (875 views)
Shortcut
Re: [tiloo] Hallo! [In reply to] Can't Post

Wow!!! Tiloo... you can be a vet. I take my hat off to you... thanks for clearing my doubts. I live in SS2, maybe we can meet somewhere in the park or something and you can show me your "babies" too Wink! You are indeed a very knowledgable mommy! So, now that you are moving into a house, I guess you will have more room for your "babies"!

BLovers
Novice

Oct 24, 2004, 8:03 AM

Post #29 of 44 (873 views)
Shortcut
Re: [silvrash] Hallo! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Silvrash, thanks for the warm welcome! Doorman and I feel at home here. What kind of dog is it in the pix? So cute! Smile

tiloo
Novice

Oct 24, 2004, 6:25 PM

Post #30 of 44 (869 views)
Shortcut
Re: [BLovers] Hallo! [In reply to] Can't Post

SS2? Great!!! I always hang out there because I visit Hannah and also the petshops around that area. One day we should meet up at Coffee Bean!!

Me become vet ah? No lah, actually it's my dream but pursued Business Studies, now the UPM people also don't want to take me for the Vet Studies, think I'm too old, hahahahLaugh!!

I'm planning to move to USJ area, and the main reason, you guessed it, to house all of my furkids!!

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Oct 25, 2004, 2:09 AM

Post #31 of 44 (866 views)
Shortcut

Tammy: Hahaha..... yes, I'm very tame and playful!!!! M8mmy say I make a lousy guard dog coz I love people and if robber come into the house, she say I'm likely to play with him hahahaha..... That's why mummy got 2 boxers loh, to gurad the house hahaha... I'm the play dog.... Your name is really unique hehehe... Doorman, really sounds very important....

Hun: He soesn't drink enough water? Have you been checking his water dish? Look at his gums, are they bright pink? To see whether a dog is dehydrated, pull the skin at the back of the neck, if it springs back quickly then he is ok, if it takes really some time, he is dehydrated so you should give him some diluted 100+ in his water..... and you can also give him some seedless watermelon to cool down....

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

BLovers
Novice

Oct 25, 2004, 4:45 AM

Post #32 of 44 (864 views)
Shortcut

Sure, we can meet at the SS 2 Coffee Bean... do they allow dogs?

Just out of curiousity, are you working or studying? How do you mange to take care of your furkids while balancing work/study life as well as social life? You sound like you have it all... It's good that my family shares the burden of taking care of Doorman... I mean it would be unfair for the pup if I cannot have enough time to spend with him. Are most of the people here working adults or students? I read some of the forum and found that there are quite a lot of students actively involved in this forum.

Anyway, we shall meet soon as I need to learn how to take care of my baby Doorman better since I am a very inexperienced "mom".

Thanks much!

tiloo
Novice

Oct 25, 2004, 5:46 AM

Post #33 of 44 (862 views)
Shortcut

I'm a stay at home wife aka housewife!!! Stopped working about twoyears ago, was in the banking line. Then got married in 2003 and was relocated to Bkt Tinggi because my husband's a chef. So I had to follow him and over there they didn't allow spouses to work together, so was very bored out of my mind and worked at the horse stables as an administrator. Of course I spent almost all of my time with the horses! Then in January 2004, moved to Bangsar and right now waiting for hubby's restaurant to open. I'm looking at some distance learning courses to educate myself more about animals, hopefully something to do with animal behaviour, then I can open up my own shop and bring all of my furkids to work with me. Can't bear to leave them at home. Actually I just got back from Seremban. It was to send pantai for fostering, she barks very loudly now, and since I'm right opposite the management office, had to sent her to seremban before Monday, or else sure both of my furkids will kena warning!!

By the way, Coffee Bean doesn't allow dogs but there's a shop in the same row I think it's under the dog friendly places thread that allows dogs. Let me know when you're free and we can meet up. I must warn you though, I can talk about dogs for hours!!

tiloo
Novice

Oct 25, 2004, 9:40 AM

Post #34 of 44 (859 views)
Shortcut

The place in SS2 is called Cafe!!

phoenix
K9 Kaki

Oct 25, 2004, 9:54 PM

Post #35 of 44 (852 views)
Shortcut

Hello and welcome to the forum!! Wink

"The reason a dog has so many friends, is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue"
- Anonymous

The Poisoned One speaks

silvrash
Enthusiast

Oct 26, 2004, 3:34 AM

Post #36 of 44 (847 views)
Shortcut

Hi~~~
Oh! that, its a coton de tulear, yup real cute(got it online)
the head is actually blowed, if not it fall down, but still very cute Laugh
www.wretch.cc/album/LilLiFashion

ladee_m
Doggyman

Oct 26, 2004, 4:38 AM

Post #37 of 44 (846 views)
Shortcut

HI Smile

Welcome... hope u are having a great time with ur owner and u both are having fun here with all the furkids lovers... I'm sure u'll get much help from so many kind ppl her so do enjoy... Wink

CLICK ON =>Poodles' Friendly Gang ListSmile

I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.

BLovers
Novice

Oct 27, 2004, 4:12 AM

Post #38 of 44 (841 views)
Shortcut

Wow... your life experience sounds very eventful!!! Your husband is opening a restaurant... cool!!! Whereabout? What kind of restaurant?? Don't worry, by then you will be a "si tao po" and you will be very busy helping up with his business. I am a teacher, by the way, my colleague who was a breeder once told me that she used to breed dogs... but now... she breeds humans (her own children)... and I thought it was very funny!!!! Currently, I am very busy teaching while studying. That's why I can only afford to take care of one pup. I really admire furkid lovers like you guys who are going all out for dogs. At the moment, Doorman is keeping me very busy... luckily my family shares the burden in taking care of doorman... I like to play with him to distress myself though...

Oh... sure, I will let you know whenever I am free and we can meet up at the cafe... is the cafe you mentioned Honey Bee Cafe??? I think Mr. Stan (a Beagle owner) once mentioned about meeting up at that cafe... but I couldn't make it

Ok, I shall let you know... thanks a lot

tiloo
Novice

Oct 27, 2004, 7:52 AM

Post #39 of 44 (836 views)
Shortcut

Oooops, the name has been erased from my posting. I thought I was allowed to post it because it's not a pet shop and falls under Dog Friendly Places category like IKANO and cafe 1919. Guess I was wrong.

Anyway you're right, that's the one. My life eventful ar? More like havoc having to pindah-randah all the time. Hopefully this December will be the last time. My husband is opening a French restaurant in Bangsar hopefully will be opened by February. I won't be working with him though. As it is, even at home when I'm cooking malaysian food also he wants to be busybody and tell me what to do,how to cut the bawang lah, take out the middle part of the garlic because it makes people fart lah. Keep in mind that he's not Malaysian and the only thing he knows about our food is how to eat it!!! Makes me so mad sometimes!!!!

At the moment I don't plan to 'breed' myself yet, I'm putting that plan on hold first. I've discussed this many times with my husband. You know lah about how your life changes, not able to go out on a whim, no more peaceful holidays, a kid that you'll have to feed , clothe, educate and etc for at least 21 years. Whoa, I choose a dog anytime. After all, it takes only a few weeks to toilet train them and they love you unconditionally!! However, of course maybe in the future we may consider having a kid, only 1 is enough. I find it so weird that a lot of people say how wonderful kids are, but the kids they're referring to are their own. I was surprised when my mom told me, cleaning your own baby's poo is okay la but other people's baby's poo, eeeyeeerr jijik!!! Hahahaha.

I'm glad that doorman helps you to de-stress. Dogs make the best listeners, they don't give you an opinion or a solution to everything you voice out, they just listen and let you blab away at the same time looking at you like you're the best person in the world. When me and my hubby fight, leeloo will come close to me and if I'm not in the bed, she'll come and look for me or lick away my tears when I cry.

You're a teacher!! That's great!! May I know what subject do you teach? When I was in form 4, I was picked to give part time English lessons for UPSR students. Some of them were real monsters!!! I really salute you for having this profession, very brave. Okay, I better stop now or you'll end up reading a letter instead of a posting!!!

BLovers
Novice

Nov 11, 2004, 4:44 AM

Post #40 of 44 (800 views)
Shortcut

Sorry Tina, I have been busy since the last posting. Oh, I didn't know that your husband is not a Malaysian. Let me guess... is he French? It's just a wild guess, since you said he's going to start a French restaurant in Bangsar early next year.

Yes, I am a lecturer at a private college. I have been very busy lately because it's the year end exam and I am pursuing my Master's degree at the moment, that's why I am very busy trying to juggle between job and study. Feeling a bit guilty for not having enough time to play with Doorman and then the rain... sigh...

By the way, do you "balik kampung" this long weekend? Maybe we can meet at the Honey Bee Cafe. Let me know.

Doorman: Hi, Auntie Tina, it's been a long time since mom log in to this forum. She just brought me to the vet today.... OUCHHHHHH so so so painful because I had my second jab and also the micro chip... and I had to swallow a deworm pill... yucks!!! Anyway, I know it was all good for me.... besides, the car ride was fun... I get to see the world outside my kennel!

tiloo
Novice

Nov 11, 2004, 7:45 AM

Post #41 of 44 (795 views)
Shortcut

No worries!!! I suspected that you were busy. Also my pc was down for a couple of days, we had to change the motherboard. Now all okay already.

You're right, my husband is French!! You're a lecturer! That's a really daunting job!!! Again, huge respect from me because I am terrified of addressing a crowd. I'm one of those who get giant butterflies in the tummy, break out in a cold sweat and my legs would wobble like jelly in front of a crowd!!! I don't know how you do it!!!

This weekend, I will be visiting people and have to balik kampung as well. maybe we could meet up next week, if you're free. I'm a bit reluctant to go raya visiting especially with this weather. I hope the roads leading up to Kuala Pilah is not going to be affected by landslides.

To doorman : You poor little baby, had a terrible time at the vet, nevermind, when aunty Tina gets to finally meet you, I'm going to shower you with biscuits and kisses!!!! Leeloo made funny faces too when she took her first deworm pill. However, when pantai received hers, it was in liquid form and banana flavoured!! Pantai licked every last drop of it!! Next time you tell mummy to ask the vet for the banana flavoured one okay!!!

Leeloo: Hello doorman!!! My mummy brought home another pest two saturdays ago!!! Her name is Paris and she's a Boston Terrier!! She's my new sister. Everyone thinks she's cute but she's been grabbing my toys and bones, sometimes she takes my treats right out of my mouth!! She really has no manners!! She also loves to kiss me, yuck!!!! I think she's a pain in my cute furry butt!!!

BLovers
Novice

Nov 12, 2004, 7:28 AM

Post #42 of 44 (778 views)
Shortcut

Thanks for being so understanding. Yes, now that I've got one research papers down, I have more time to read up about dogs... this forum is AWESOME!!! It has every thing from dog food to even... dog masturbation... hahahhaha... it was so funny! And I just learned that I can give fruits and vegetable to Doorman as treats besides the normal dog treat... maybe I will give him durian as treats next time... hahahahahahhaa....

Can you speak French, Tina? I started learning French from some of my Canadian-French colleagues in July. But with my crazy schedule, it's a bit hard to keep up. Maybe I can bring my French friends to your husband's restaurant next year. These friends of mine are just wonderful people who learned Malay way before they reached here and they do live like Malaysians, trust me!

Oh... there's nothing special about being a lecturer. I do get nervous too, sometimes when I have to do a presentation to a large group of people and also every beginning of the semester. Eventually, I got over it and try not to "look at" the audience. Teaching is FUN! I love my job, sharing the knowledge, learning and growing with my students.

Well, have a safe trip home. I know the weather has been terrible recently, Doorman has to be "quarantined" in the house because by the time we reach home from work, it is usually pouring!

Doorman: I miss going out to smell the rain, grass and trees. But mom said I have to stay put in the house otherwise, I will catch a cold. Btw, auntie Tina, I have just started barking recently. However, when mom and other family members are around, I will keep quiet... even though I know that they expect me to bark... hahahaa... Also, please teach mom how to take care of me, she's sometimes a bit blur blur and "kelam kabut" when it comes to dog care.... but I know she loves me very much! *bark bark* (here's for you, mom!)

Oh.. Leeloo... you are a very fortunate dog to have so many "siblings". Mom is so busy that she cannot even manage me, let alone getting me other bros and sis. This is why I get so hyper when I go to the pet shop... I will just bark and bark and bark for joy when I see other dogs in the cage. Boston terriers are beautiful! How old is your sister? I am sure that your sister "sayang" you a lot to give you a big smooch on your face! Have fun with her!

sallychuah
Canine Addict

Nov 12, 2004, 10:17 AM

Post #43 of 44 (770 views)
Shortcut

Tongue HALLO, welcome to the forum.

Try to spend more time with Doorman, u'll understand him more soon.

BLovers
Novice

Nov 13, 2004, 5:13 AM

Post #44 of 44 (760 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sallychuah] Hallo! [In reply to] Can't Post

Thank you, Sally! I will try to spend more time with Doorman Smile

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my