Anyone on Schipperke

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Nov 2, 2004, 12:24 AM

Post #26 of 44 (1844 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Sydney] Anyone on Schipperke [In reply to] Can't Post

Toby and Rexx coz boxers have docked tails.......

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

Sydney
Doggyman

Nov 5, 2004, 11:50 PM

Post #27 of 44 (1833 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] Anyone on Schipperke [In reply to] Can't Post

That means ur boxers have their tails cut of or their tails just drop? Boxers have long tails or short tails? Now thats a really big probelm to your boxers. Frown

When you adopt the boxers, were they born with docked tailsSmile?

FrownFrownSidney's DogsterFrown
Frown
Your's truly,
Sydn3yFrownFrownFrown

DragonArt

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Nov 6, 2004, 6:10 AM

Post #28 of 44 (1828 views)
Shortcut

All dogs are born with tails.... only bulldogs have short tails..... but all other dogs have long pointed tails wan.... my boxers are suppose to have very long nice tails but coz of standards by show and Kennel Club, the breeder dock their tails when they were around 1 week old after born.... he ask a vet to cut their tails off but leave a small part that looks like a sausage lah.....

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.

Sydney
Doggyman

Nov 6, 2004, 7:06 AM

Post #29 of 44 (1826 views)
Shortcut

Who did that? It is so cruel

Frown
Your's truly,
Sydn3yFrownFrownFrown

DragonArt

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Nov 7, 2004, 1:48 AM

Post #30 of 44 (1820 views)
Shortcut

The breeders do it... anyway, it is a must for them coz some puppies will become show dogs so they must not have long tails..... cannot help it lah since they have done it for the sake of show dogs....

Sydney
Doggyman

Nov 7, 2004, 2:33 AM

Post #31 of 44 (1818 views)
Shortcut

Just to win a dog show! So bad to the dogs why cant they do it without short tails? It is painer than cutting fur of the dog. Your boxer joined the dog show b4?

Frown
Your's truly,
Sydn3yFrownFrownFrown

DragonArt

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Nov 7, 2004, 3:01 AM

Post #32 of 44 (1816 views)
Shortcut

No, my dogs have never join dog shows...... theirs tails were docked for breed standard lah... even silky also mah..... most dogs like pointers, rotties, doberman, and many terries have docked tails...... even some JRTs.....

Riccaval
ALPHA

Nov 7, 2004, 7:59 AM

Post #33 of 44 (1811 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
All dogs are born with tails.... only bulldogs have short tails..... but all other dogs have long pointed tails _______________________________________________________________________________ SmileBoston Terriers are born with short tails too........and so does French Bulldog.

Sydney
Doggyman

Nov 7, 2004, 8:17 PM

Post #34 of 44 (1802 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

Only the Aussie JRT have short tails. Silkies have short tails b4 they were born meh?Why i didnt know that?

Frown
Your's truly,
Sydn3yFrownFrownFrown

DragonArt

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Nov 8, 2004, 4:10 AM

Post #35 of 44 (1801 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Riccaval] Anyone on Schipperke [In reply to] Can't Post

Ah yes, how can I forget the french bulldogs and boston terriers, yes they have short tails hahah... my mistake.....Tongue

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Nov 8, 2004, 4:53 AM

Post #36 of 44 (1797 views)
Shortcut

Check your dog's tail alh.... si it rounded at the end or pointed that you can feel the poited bone? If it is rounded then your silky's tail was docked lah.......

Sydney
Doggyman

Nov 8, 2004, 4:59 AM

Post #37 of 44 (1796 views)
Shortcut

I dont even know wheither my pup's tail is rounded or pointy. They born like this or when birth that time they cut it out?

Frown
Your's truly,
Sydn3yFrownFrownFrown

DragonArt

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Nov 8, 2004, 5:16 AM

Post #38 of 44 (1794 views)
Shortcut

Nope, if it's short and the tip is sharp, means borned with short tail lah but if the tip is rounded, means docked lah......

Sydney
Doggyman

Nov 8, 2004, 7:28 PM

Post #39 of 44 (1785 views)
Shortcut

Ic. Why some dogs like to chew their tails? Is it itchy or it is for fun or it it pain?They sometimes go around in circles.

Frown
Your's truly,
Sydn3yFrownFrownFrown

DragonArt

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Nov 9, 2004, 4:32 AM

Post #40 of 44 (1778 views)
Shortcut

It depends, if it chews hard and there is injury, it is chewing coz of irritation. if it chases, bites awhile and then chase it again, it is for fun.....

Sydney
Doggyman

Nov 9, 2004, 11:04 PM

Post #41 of 44 (1772 views)
Shortcut

if their tails got injuries, that means their tails oledi get cut off?

Frown
Your's truly,
Sydn3yFrownFrownFrown

DragonArt

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Nov 13, 2004, 5:37 AM

Post #42 of 44 (1770 views)
Shortcut

huh? What so you mean? Injuries and cut off? Thoses are 2 different things lah....

Sydney
Doggyman

Nov 13, 2004, 10:02 PM

Post #43 of 44 (1767 views)
Shortcut

Oh now i get you.

Will the dog be in pain after the owner left them alone and after their tails cut of?

Frown
Your's truly,
Sydn3yFrownFrownFrown

DragonArt

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Nov 14, 2004, 7:28 AM

Post #44 of 44 (1764 views)
Shortcut

It depends, if bring to the vet, the vet will cut the tail and take a hot iron and burn the tip so the blood will stop flowing and there won't be an infection. Some breeders tie the puppy's tail with a rubberband till it is very tight and the tail will die and fall off after 3 days.... it is painful but when it is done when the puppies are 2 days old then they will forget the pain.... if done when the puppies are older, like a week or more, they will know more pain and will remember it for life!

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my