Home: Breed Specific: Hound Group:
my Lola.....

wong_fui
Novice

Oct 22, 2004, 7:38 PM

Post #1 of 2 (645 views)
Shortcut
my Lola..... Can't Post

Ai yoh....My lola is still experiencing her 1st heat leh.....how to go obedience class this sun?It will be her 1st class.I think if i go,it will affect the whole class.All dogs will chasing after her,am i right?Maybe should cALL mka to postpone it.Any suggestion out there?

MisterStan
Doggyman

Oct 22, 2004, 7:48 PM

Post #2 of 2 (644 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wong_fui] my Lola..... [In reply to] Can't Post

hello

i am not sure mka. but in puppy.com, if you did not come for the first class, and for the 2nd class, you can always approach the trainer to teach you again.

normally first class just brief introduction and teach a bit. or you can like leave lola at home/ask someone to take care of lola and you go and attend the class to see what is the trainer gonna teach.

if trainer ask, just say that lola is on heat and unable to come. SmileSmileSmile

hmmmm... i am not sure about letting lola wear something (whatever it is call). eventhough she wear something, the whole class would gone chaos because of lola ekekeke. TongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongue

hope this helps. btw, do you help msn. maybe can tell you more in msn. and if you are free, do join us for jungle trekking tomorrow and there is a small gathering at Honey bee cafe in ss2. SmileSmileSmile

(This post was edited by MisterStan on Oct 22, 2004, 7:51 PM)

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my