Honey Bee Cafe in ss2

MisterStan
Doggyman

Oct 21, 2004, 8:09 PM

Post #1 of 23 (2841 views)
Shortcut
Honey Bee Cafe in ss2 Can't Post

Hey Everyone,

Anyone interested to go to Honey Bee Cafe in SS2 this Saturday (Oct 23) at 12.00PM are more than welcome to join us. Put ur name down so we know how many table to join together HEHEHEHEH!TongueTongueTongueLaughLaughLaugh

1. Chrisong + Ming Yien + Angel

2. MisterStan (maybe Henry will go)

3. EuroWinnie + euro Tongue

sharon82lim
Novice

Oct 21, 2004, 9:16 PM

Post #2 of 23 (2839 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] Honey Bee Cafe in ss2 [In reply to] Can't Post

wow~~~~gathering~!!!!

So sad i can't joinFrownFrown~~~I live in Alor Setar~~~Unimpressed

Will you guys bring your doggie there??Must be very great if can bring our doggie there~~SlySly

MisterStan
Doggyman

Oct 21, 2004, 10:56 PM

Post #3 of 23 (2834 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sharon82lim] Honey Bee Cafe in ss2 [In reply to] Can't Post

hi sharon

this cafe is meant for both owners and furkids to eat and chit chat and relax there. SmileSmileSmile i will see if i will bring my beagle there or not.

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Oct 23, 2004, 1:03 AM

Post #4 of 23 (2824 views)
Shortcut

Wuwuw... so sad I can't join.... coz very far.....FrownFrownFrown

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

MisterStan
Doggyman

Oct 23, 2004, 4:22 AM

Post #5 of 23 (2823 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] Honey Bee Cafe in ss2 [In reply to] Can't Post

where you stay ar? well, since you are not coming for jungle trek, you better come this ekekeke. TongueTongueTongue

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Oct 23, 2004, 5:55 PM

Post #6 of 23 (2819 views)
Shortcut

Aiyah, I stay in Setapak.... very far and no transport lah......

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.

MisterStan
Doggyman

Oct 23, 2004, 6:54 PM

Post #7 of 23 (2818 views)
Shortcut

ic. since you are staying in setapak, do you know this address? 31, Jalan 60/26, taman sri rampai.

how far is it from your place? mary, have a cute brown baby male mongrel for adoption. wanted to see, but no car. so if you can, just take pic of the mongrel leh ekekeke. SmileSmileSmile

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Oct 24, 2004, 12:54 AM

Post #8 of 23 (2811 views)
Shortcut

Yah, I know where is sri rampai but not very near, still need car to go there hahahaha...... you getting another dog? Wah... later Henry jealous how lah? heheheheSmile

MisterStan
Doggyman

Oct 24, 2004, 3:56 AM

Post #9 of 23 (2809 views)
Shortcut

ahahahaha. it will be very nice if i can have another doggie ekeke. yeah henry shall be jealous but he got a new friend to play with while i am in college . Tongue i was just helping my cousin to search for a cute puppy, small in size, short coat and bark less.

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Oct 24, 2004, 4:37 AM

Post #10 of 23 (2807 views)
Shortcut

My friend has 11 puppies looking for homes.... you want want? FOC hahahaha..... I'll be getting a look at the pups and post their pics here next week to look for potential homes..... mix breed pups and from what my friend told me, good for jaga rumah wor.....

MisterStan
Doggyman

Oct 24, 2004, 4:52 AM

Post #11 of 23 (2806 views)
Shortcut

hello. thanks a lot. just want a small breed, short coated, bark less, and for condo purpose. but i won't guarantee if i cousin want it lar, but i just show her the pics first. thanks for your help ar. SmileSmile

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Oct 24, 2004, 4:54 AM

Post #12 of 23 (2805 views)
Shortcut

No prob.... Wink

MisterStan
Doggyman

Oct 24, 2004, 4:57 AM

Post #13 of 23 (2804 views)
Shortcut

hehehe, hop the puppies are cute. then can convince my cousin's to adopt it. and when she would adopt it, then i can play with it, and henry can play with it. yay!!!!!!!!!!! TongueTongueTongue

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Oct 24, 2004, 5:02 AM

Post #14 of 23 (2803 views)
Shortcut

You want to play with the pups? I'm going to my friend's place to take the pics and help them out this coming Friday? They will fetch me from Kelana Jaya putra station... if you free, you can join me hehehehe....

MisterStan
Doggyman

Oct 24, 2004, 5:03 AM

Post #15 of 23 (2802 views)
Shortcut

ok. i am free this friday. can follow you to your friend place. where is your friend staying? and what time are you going?

MisterStan
Doggyman

Oct 24, 2004, 6:41 AM

Post #16 of 23 (2798 views)
Shortcut

your friend is only free at 5 pm is it? actually i should have no problem, but maybe you would have problem leh. too late for you leh, later parents worried if you back so late at night ekekeke. TongueTongueTongueTongue

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Oct 25, 2004, 2:03 AM

Post #17 of 23 (2789 views)
Shortcut

Actually my parents don't mind if I take LRT.... I mean, the latest I've been home was actually 2am hahahaha...... if you're still up for Friday, let me know so I can tell my friend..... then, if you want lah, you can bring some newspaper and old towels coz my friends desperately need them for the pups..... They actually found these pups in an abandon house with 2 mother dogs and a father dog... both females were very skinny and they had 14 puppies between them.... my friends could only take 10 coz they couldn't carry 14..... and at home they have another stray puppy so all together 11...... they are both studying so I have no idea how they take care of 11 puppies....Crazy

MisterStan
Doggyman

Oct 26, 2004, 1:15 AM

Post #18 of 23 (2775 views)
Shortcut

oh i see. i am fine with friday or saturday. SmileSmileSmile i shall see if i have any old towels for these puppies. Smile

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Oct 26, 2004, 4:30 AM

Post #19 of 23 (2772 views)
Shortcut

I think must go and Saturday.... coz I have some plans on Friday which I totally forgotten about hahahah..... so will meet you at Kelana Jaya LRT lah.... I'll confirm with you the time...... my friend told me some of the pups have wrinkled faces that reminds her of bulldogs..... hahaha.... I'll be getting them some puppyfood.......

MisterStan
Doggyman

Oct 26, 2004, 4:34 AM

Post #20 of 23 (2770 views)
Shortcut

oh i see. saturday can go lor. but saturday got jt, so hope not too early ekekeke. ahahahaha, maybe mix breed of bulldog ekekeke. i see what can i get for them. SmileSmile

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Oct 26, 2004, 5:01 AM

Post #21 of 23 (2768 views)
Shortcut

Heheh... won't be that early lah...... The parents are the local strays but the father of the pups has a big wide head so could be a mix breed..... anyway, thanks for healping hehehehe......

MisterStan
Doggyman

Oct 26, 2004, 5:15 AM

Post #22 of 23 (2767 views)
Shortcut

ic ekekeke. good lah not so early. come back can sleep ekekeke. hey, but on that saturday i am afraid i might not be free wor. got something to do. i shall let you know if i can't go ar. Frown

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Oct 26, 2004, 5:29 AM

Post #23 of 23 (2766 views)
Shortcut

Ok ok... let me know whenever lah....Smile

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my