First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

MisterStan
Doggyman

Dec 30, 2004, 11:43 PM

Post #26 of 34 (2150 views)
Shortcut
Re: [DogFancy] Great! [In reply to] Can't Post

hello dogfancy

if your GR is no larger than the size of a shih tzu/silky/ms/ then you can bring...

well, if the GR is a puppy lah..

DogFancy
Novice

Jan 1, 2005, 10:37 PM

Post #27 of 34 (2107 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] Great! [In reply to] Can't Post

Aww....How good if he is still a puppy,he's already 4 yrs old.FrownI still remember that day when I brought him back.That day is the bestest day in my entire life.SmileAnd I still remember how playful he is.

DogFancy

MisterStan
Doggyman

Jan 2, 2005, 2:40 AM

Post #28 of 34 (2105 views)
Shortcut
Re: [DogFancy] Great! [In reply to] Can't Post

hello

happy new year and best wishes for 2005....

so your GR is 4 years old, which is adult size.. you can bring, but you gotta sit outside lor... and people sitting inside and passer by will stare at you like a weird person... TongueTongueTongueTongue

chnyuppie
Dog Kichi

Jan 7, 2005, 1:11 AM

Post #29 of 34 (2078 views)
Shortcut
Re: Honey Bee is NOT a 100% petfriendly place [In reply to] Can't Post

Was there some time back. The reason why I say that it is not a 100% pet friendly place is because they only allow dogs for the tables OUTSIDE the restaurant and NOT inside. As such, i don'[t think we should heap too much praise or give too much support to Honey Bee.

I fail to see the reason to distinguish between the inside and the outside areas. Don't tell me it's ventillation system. If their ventilation system is so bad, then I wouldn't want to go there cos every one and anyone who eats or works there may be carrying germs. And if the ventillation system is bad, such germs may be passed around.

As for limkiting the size of the dogs, I also fail to see the logic. A good pet owner wouldn't let his pet run around the place. Therefore a dog sitting stationary shouldn't pose too much of a problem. Just do a small detour if the dog is blocking your way! What's the trouble?

EuroWinnie
Enthusiast

Jan 8, 2005, 3:19 AM

Post #30 of 34 (2040 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chnyuppie] Honey Bee is NOT a 100% petfriendly place [In reply to] Can't Post

U sure cannot go inside... coz few times I went there I am sitting inside with Euro... he is either in his own chair or on my lap...SmileSmile

The reason why I think they rather we sit outside (if this is true) probably becoz some customers dont like it... SmileSmile As for big dogs... maybe some ppl feel threaten by bigger dogs as compared to the smaller ones... maybe thats why they are limiting to small doggies...
Winnie

chnyuppie
Dog Kichi

Jan 9, 2005, 4:57 PM

Post #31 of 34 (2021 views)
Shortcut
Re: [EuroWinnie] Honey Bee is NOT a 100% petfriendly place [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Eurowinnie

Yup! I asked the staff the last time I was there, and they told me that with pets, we could only sit outside. I actually prefer aircond, since I am not fond of the heat and am I neither of being a passive smoker. I only stayed on because it wasn't too hot that day.

NOt sure about your case. Anyway, it's good to have a partially pet-friendly restaurant here in PJ.

meiyoong

Apr 2, 2005, 10:38 PM

Post #32 of 34 (1941 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chrisong] Honey Bee Cafe at SS2 PJ [In reply to] Can't Post

Dear Christopher,

Do u think i can bring my beagle to the cafe arr? I afraid of my beagle size. Hehehe.......btw do u have the cafe's contact number?

ritchie_dog
K9 Maniac

May 31, 2005, 6:37 AM

Post #33 of 34 (1888 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chnyuppie] Honey Bee is NOT a 100% petfriendly place [In reply to] Can't Post

hey there,

well i do agree with u on this issue... whts wrong with the doggies sitting inside in a corner? i mean we have to be considerate as well lah when it comes to hygiene.. like i always gave my dog a bath and groom them nicely before they go to any restaurant so that their hair doesnt fly around and also they dont smell.. as for the size issue...well i simply cant understand why ppl always have reserved perception on big dogs...as a GSD owner i am dare to say that big dogs are generally better behaved than small dogs if they are socialized while small dogs tends to be a bit vocal and couldnt sit still... i have brought my dogs to a few restaurant and so far i have no complaints on my doggies behaviour.. imagine a GSD can behaved well in a street hawker stall in jonker street malacca with so many ppl walking passed and yet she lay there quietly with no growl or bark..i would say dont look at the size but at the behaviour of the dog..agree??

well go for finnegans instead at sri hartamas...no bias..u can even bring in a bullmastiff if they are well behaved.. tried that with my dogs and they are the star there..everyone so happy to see them,..u can even order food for your doggies from the human menu but prepared in a different way for doggies.. they even allowed u your dog to feed on the plates they served the food to the dogs but for me, i wouldnt do it as its not very hygienic therefore bring your own doggy bowl would be better..
Lots of love to my beloved Ritchieboy who has left us on Jan 11 2004..May god bless him

goldilock
Enthusiast

Feb 20, 2006, 5:15 AM

Post #34 of 34 (1764 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chrisong] Honey Bee Cafe at SS2 PJ [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Hi everyoneSly

Newly open cafe at SS2 PJ. Same roll at coffee bean. Dog friendly place. You are allow to bring your dog into the cafe for foods.Wink Open at 12.00pm - 1.00am daily.

Christopher

can i know the address and phone number of that honey bee cafe? i am from ipoh and wish to go there

`*:·.Gö|d!lôck§.·:*´

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my