Home: Breed Specific: Hound Group:
hi guys!!!misterstan n ohmybeagle....

wong_fui
Novice

Oct 18, 2004, 7:26 AM

Post #1 of 3 (832 views)
Shortcut
hi guys!!!misterstan n ohmybeagle.... Can't Post

Pls read my message under tohcs........thx...

babymoon
Novice

Oct 19, 2004, 11:36 PM

Post #2 of 3 (813 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wong_fui] hi guys!!!misterstan n ohmybeagle.... [In reply to] Can't Post

hey...hihi..my name is vivian la..

u own a beagle???

can let me know more about beagle?

wais81
Enthusiast

Oct 20, 2004, 1:21 AM

Post #3 of 3 (809 views)
Shortcut
Re: [babymoon] hi guys!!!misterstan n ohmybeagle.... [In reply to] Can't Post

hi vivian,

Beagle is a very cute looking doggie but dun be fooled by its looks...it will bite u to death..nolar just kiddin only. as all beagle owner would say, beagles are dog for owners that is suoer responsible and super patience. beagle are hound dogs bred to hunt in the past. their nose is very sensitive to scent. and this will lead the beagle to trouble sometimes if unattended. beagle are very inteligent dogs but are sometimes stubborn. training could be done but patience is needed. Beagles need alot of attention as well as most owners of beagle would tell you, they will whine and cry whole nite just to get ur attention but dun worry, this behaviour could be stopped with proper training. beagles are very active dogs and exercise is needed daily or at least if u have a garden for it to roam and sniff around. good companion, great temperament and very loyal to the owner unless it smells something interesting then he will wonder off lar..well above all the hassle and pain, it is still worth getting a beagle because sometimes the things they do are worth the time spend training them. my beagle is Yoyo.....

cheers

Christopher

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my