Biscuit

ginl
ALPHA

Feb 28, 2002, 12:40 AM

Post #1 of 15 (3333 views)
Shortcut
Biscuit Can't Post

Hello Everyone,

I just came across this site and I think that it's fantastic what this site has to offer. I just bought a 3 mth old Jack Russell terrier and my god he is one hyperactive puppy frm hell LOL....don't get me wrong I love him to death but I've almost forgotten how puppies can be! I used to own a Dachshund and 2 cocker spaniels. Anyway I'm living in an apartment now and always wanted dogs again so when I saw Biscuit (he's named after "Biscuit" frm Ally McBeal coz he's small and a bit nutty Smile) I just had to hv him. Whenever I let him out of his crate, he sniffs and chews up everything that he deems fit in his royal mouth, not to mention doing his biz everywhere in the apartment. I read the suggestion given to Rainbow, maybe I'll give that a go and see.

Anyway, I'm in Penang now and will be moving to KL soon (still will be in an apartment). I plan to enrol him into obedience class when we are there. Will be taking time off frm work for awhile so will devote full time time to the little one. I'm glad I found this site coz I need to refresh my memories of doggy living.

Cheers!

Rainbow
Canine Addict

Feb 28, 2002, 12:53 AM

Post #2 of 15 (3326 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ginl] Biscuit [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey GINL!!! Welcome..wah wondering what's up with today man..so many new people..So HAPPY!! SmileSmile

Looks like both of us have our hands full with apartment house training...my Holli now does it at the correct place..she was a darling when I was too sick to take her for walkies..not even one mistake..but nowadays, she doesn't use her toilet in the apartment anymore..she prefers to hold it in and go on grass...so..I guess she's growing up so can hold shee shee and poot poot better!! Smile

When will you be coming down to KL?? Will it be in time for the march show at the MINES?? Also, which apartment will you be living in?? You can private message me..I'll looking for an apartment that allows dogs..

Tata..

¸..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ ·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:- Rainbow -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

ginl
ALPHA

Feb 28, 2002, 1:03 AM

Post #3 of 15 (3324 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Rainbow] Biscuit [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey Rainbow,

Wah didn't expect a reply frm anyone so soon....thanks! How long did it take for you to housebreak Holli? And how old was she then?

I'm not sure exactly when I'll be moving to KL, maybe in 2 mths time. Not sure where about I'll be yet as well, all depends on bf's company arranging the accomodation for us. Errr....is it very common for apartments in KL to hv no pets allowed policy? In Penang, most are ok with it as long as your dog doesn't howl all day and nite and there are no complaints made. Will let you know.Smile

Rainbow
Canine Addict

Feb 28, 2002, 1:12 AM

Post #4 of 15 (3319 views)
Shortcut

As long as I'm online and not lazy there will be a reply Smile

Hhmm..lemme see...if really want to count correctly, took me about 2 weeks to make sure she had no accidents at all in the apartment.. it should be the same for you if your doggie is already housetrained in penang...Holli was housetrained in JB..so it took me 2 weeks to tell her in doggie language that the toilet is her place to do her business..

She was about 6 to 7 mths at that time.

As for KL apartments and doggies, I haven't found one that allows dogs but, I have seenat least 4 other dogs owners/dogs to date...So if your apartment allows dogs, please don't forget me and let me know kays. Smile

¸..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ ·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:- Rainbow -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

PyRoMaNiAc
Canine Addict

Mar 1, 2002, 2:19 AM

Post #5 of 15 (3298 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Rainbow] Biscuit [In reply to] Can't Post

I'm pretty surprised at the sudden stream of newcomers too! Wink But this is a good thing! lol. Yea, we all know how how quickly love-at-first-sight turns into menace-from-hell... thank god this period only lasts during puppyhood!

-= Tisha =-

ginl
ALPHA

Mar 17, 2002, 3:09 AM

Post #6 of 15 (3277 views)
Shortcut

Just thought I'd post a picture of Biscuit....no that's not a hair ball he has there....it's his toy Smile
Attachments: Biscuit04.jpg (9.81 KB)

Derrickok
Novice

Mar 17, 2002, 3:53 AM

Post #7 of 15 (3273 views)
Shortcut

He's a pure bred alright, pity no pedigree. Nice marking on the face, but lack markings on body. Bone structure looks OK and puppy looks very intelligent. What else?
Oh yes, where is the owner, who is the owner?
With your wits and quick thiking, I am sure you understand what I am hinting lohSly

ginl
ALPHA

Mar 17, 2002, 6:40 AM

Post #8 of 15 (3266 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Derrickok] Biscuit [In reply to] Can't Post

Only one round tan marking on his lower back....they say owners look like their woof woof....picture the owner with a tan face and floppy ears Laugh

Derrickok
Novice

Mar 17, 2002, 4:16 PM

Post #9 of 15 (3262 views)
Shortcut

I can understand and able to imagine the intelligence of owner. At the same time, I am oso able to visualise the sun-tanned complexion of owner,BUT floppy ears????
Chief Sitting Bull send smoke message to wish
"How now brown Cow?"Crazy

ginl
ALPHA

Mar 19, 2002, 12:10 AM

Post #10 of 15 (3245 views)
Shortcut

yeah floppy ears...sometimes they get folded accidentally when i flip flop them too hard...when that happens i just shake my head and they flip flop right back....most of the time i enjoy being scratched behind the ears Tongue

aahhh...the bliss of owning a set of floppy ears...

Derrickok
Novice

Mar 19, 2002, 1:18 AM

Post #11 of 15 (3237 views)
Shortcut

Any waggy tail?Crazy

ginl
ALPHA

Mar 19, 2002, 1:27 AM

Post #12 of 15 (3233 views)
Shortcut

No they chopped it all off at birth FrownMadUnsurePirate at least Biscuit has about 4 inches left of his

Derrickok
Novice

Mar 19, 2002, 2:04 AM

Post #13 of 15 (3227 views)
Shortcut

Ha? chopped off at birth eh? so cruel eh? One day I will make you angry in forum, and when I come to Penang for dog shows, you will take chopper one in each hand and chase 2 legged dalmatian back to mainland.
So better be very careful this 2 legged dalmatian with waggy long tail.

Derrickok
Novice

Apr 13, 2002, 4:38 AM

Post #14 of 15 (3197 views)
Shortcut

You have been talking about it since Feb. 27th. What took you so loooooonnnnnng to move to KL apartment? NATO? (No action talk only) or waiting for pennies from heaven?
Make sure you meant every word you said - devoting full time to little one - for in big city like KL shopping malls are a plenty.

ginl
ALPHA

Apr 13, 2002, 8:02 AM

Post #15 of 15 (3191 views)
Shortcut

Waiting for pennies to rain frm heaven Smile.....and also bf's employer to settle some stuff....something to do with corporate mumbo jumbo

I am devoted....it's Friday nite and I am at home with my brat holding his poo in one hand and his pee in the other instead of a drink in one hand and a cigarette in another Crazy

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my