Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog Sports, Schutzhund, Protection, Tracking,.....: Schutzhund Events, Trials (Local and Wordwide):
Schutzhund & Bursa Malaysia

russellc
Novice

Oct 17, 2004, 8:00 PM

Post #1 of 5 (14452 views)
Shortcut
Schutzhund & Bursa Malaysia Can't Post

• Do we really need a world class company like Coca-Cola before we have our own Stock Exchange?
  • Can we create a world class company like Coca-Cola in Bursa Malaysia?
  • Can Coca-Cola be Coca-Cola if it's listed in Bursa Malaysia?

My point is; compare Coca-Cola as the working dog that we always brag about and, Bursa Malaysia as the Schutzhund.

PirateFrownUnsureUnimpressedWinkSmile

When can we see the smiling face?

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 23, 2005, 12:39 AM

Post #2 of 5 (13819 views)
Shortcut
Re: [russellc] Schutzhund & Bursa Malaysia [In reply to] Can't Post

russellc

erm.. cant really get wat u mean...

Regards,

Yang

boon
Doggyman

Oct 24, 2005, 9:47 PM

Post #3 of 5 (13797 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leecy] Schutzhund & Bursa Malaysia [In reply to] Can't Post

do we really need the top level sport dogs for wusv before we can even kick of the local schutzhund ?

train with what u have and learn from mistakes....your dog will teaches u along the way. stop talking and braggin about what is working lines and what lines are best and what line is better to put back to what line.

Go out and bring your dog with u and start training...get together...get ur hand dirty and ready for sweat......time....sun burn....and etc......

i like Coke....

Boon - I Love Fast Dogs That Hit Hard
You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

Hundeman
New User

Mar 21, 2006, 7:37 AM

Post #4 of 5 (13582 views)
Shortcut
Re: [boon] Schutzhund & Bursa Malaysia [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Boon,
I love coke too. And i definitely agreed to what you say. Do you think that is any chances that together we can organized a SCH Trial in Malaysia?
Do you know who is the person in charge for Malaysia Schutzhund Club?
And...are you the Boon make the K-9 happened??

boon
Doggyman

Mar 21, 2006, 8:32 AM

Post #5 of 5 (13576 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Hundeman] Schutzhund & Bursa Malaysia [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

Guessed there is only one Boon here and also one Boon that crazy about the working beast... You may want to talk to Azman and his gang for the training in Klang valley. I do think they have plan end of the year for a schh trial.

Boon - I Love Fast Dogs That Hit Hard
You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my