Looking For Cocker Spaniel Lovers

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 Next page Last page  View All

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 15, 2004, 4:35 AM

Post #1 of 267 (17939 views)
Shortcut
Looking For Cocker Spaniel Lovers Can't Post

I would like to know more people who love and own Cocker Spaniel.. I myself own English Cocker Spaniel... I never have eyes on smaller dogs but just so happen to be fated with a Cocker Spaniel and now I had, by surprise/chance started a Cocker family my own.... Love to hear from you... Fion

(This post was edited by vicfion on Oct 15, 2004, 4:38 AM)
Attachments: cockermember.jpg (73.1 KB)

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Oct 15, 2004, 5:32 PM

Post #2 of 267 (17914 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vicfion] Looking For Cocker Spaniel Lovers [In reply to] Can't Post

Aiyoh...go to the Cocker thread and post this up there sure u'll get lots of reply when attn to "all"

cheers,
minglmy

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 16, 2004, 4:36 AM

Post #3 of 267 (17901 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Looking For Cocker Spaniel Lovers [In reply to] Can't Post

Where? I don't know got ma... Sigh.. must post again ar? Check already don't see "la".. Aiyo am I blind? Fion

(This post was edited by vicfion on Oct 16, 2004, 4:38 AM)

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Oct 16, 2004, 8:57 PM

Post #4 of 267 (17891 views)
Shortcut

got lar.... under the 'Just Cocker' side u got all the listing of all cocker owners.

u just send a msg attention to [All] and we should all be able to receive it lor... Wink

here is the link.... www.puppy.com.my/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?do=post_view_flat;post=39400;page=4;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;mh=25;guest=3092806

cheers,
minglmy

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 18, 2004, 9:25 PM

Post #5 of 267 (17883 views)
Shortcut

Never mind la... Actually I am searching for an owner for Daisy also ma.... Now no need lo.... I placed her at my mom-in-law and now and then can cry anytime... So heartbreak.... Fion

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Oct 19, 2004, 2:57 AM

Post #6 of 267 (17876 views)
Shortcut

well, at least at ur mom-in-law place u can still see daisy mar...good that way u can monitor her well being also.

cheers,
minglmy

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 20, 2004, 7:56 PM

Post #7 of 267 (17859 views)
Shortcut

I know... So I had decided to put there.. And luckily they have fate too.. Can be together.... I hope forever lo... Husband told him if she cannot handle her,give us back... Which I hope not because so hard I am settle without Daisy lo... Fion

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Oct 20, 2004, 8:30 PM

Post #8 of 267 (17855 views)
Shortcut

give them time to adjust to each another and fate will take its course lar... at least u can still see daisy so good rite in a way

cheers,
minglmy

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 20, 2004, 9:04 PM

Post #9 of 267 (17852 views)
Shortcut

I never dare to go visit my dogs one.. Very heartbreak one.. But I know she will be in good hands.. If not I shall take her back.. Fion

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Oct 20, 2004, 9:13 PM

Post #10 of 267 (17851 views)
Shortcut

Well, good hands are hard to come by so appreciate the effort ur Mom-in-law is putting in caring for Daisy. Sometimes its not easy for an old lady to care for a dog u know so give them some time Smile all will surely work out one... dun u keep thinking 'bad means take back'

cheers,
minglmy

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 21, 2004, 8:11 PM

Post #11 of 267 (17840 views)
Shortcut

I think Daisy will be her company and all.. She has a history sending a Pitt Bull to PAWS and she tied her whole day because she was naughty .. and also only love the dogs she love the most and give everything to him but the other dog she don't give.. So I was worry about this.... Husband also worry and told her if you don't life, quickyly give us back.... He even told me if he finds out she does that to daisy he will take her back.. But so far so good we see a good life with her as she is a change person I guess... Fion

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Oct 21, 2004, 8:24 PM

Post #12 of 267 (17838 views)
Shortcut

With an relatively easier to care type of dog i think Daisy will be ok with her. Don't worry too much.... u always worry too much one.

Pit Bull and Cocker is 2 different breed. Cocker is a merry dog maybe she is more comfortable with this breed and not as naughty so shd be ok lar.

cheers,
minglmy

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 23, 2004, 5:04 AM

Post #13 of 267 (17822 views)
Shortcut

I guess so.. I heard from her that Daisy is like a little princess at that house now... and I feel very happy to hear all that.. Now my mom-inlaw will make a little bed for her hoping she won't jump up to her bed and irratate her husband at night Smile... I feel safe already but yet just miss her.... If anything goes wrong I shall take her back lo but so far so good I can see that she love Daisy.. I mean the way she talks about her.. I feel ok lo.... feel that I had did something good.. Found a good home for daisy and found a company for my mom-in-law... Fion

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Oct 23, 2004, 7:36 PM

Post #14 of 267 (17819 views)
Shortcut

See....things will turn out ok one... juz give them some time to adjust, get to know each another and bond with each another. love also takes time one mar... for both sidees Smile

cheers,
minglmy

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 26, 2004, 1:24 AM

Post #15 of 267 (17809 views)
Shortcut

Everything went wrong now with daisy... Got her back with me but I have to fix thing back and patch thing back... And I just apologise with the new owner and see if they really love her to take her back.... Because neighbors left me no choice... And also husband was jumping to conclusion without even seeing whether that is a good home or not.. So now I have to be the "clown" to say nice thing to people and fix thing back... Fion

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Oct 26, 2004, 1:41 AM

Post #16 of 267 (17807 views)
Shortcut

i'll call u later for u to 'sou fu' ok... Wink

cheers,
minglmy

tracky
Enthusiast

Nov 9, 2004, 5:56 AM

Post #17 of 267 (17759 views)
Shortcut

yoo

i am the new english cocker spaniel member here!

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Nov 10, 2004, 6:46 AM

Post #18 of 267 (17746 views)
Shortcut
Re: [tracky] Looking For Cocker Spaniel Lovers [In reply to] Can't Post

hey

warm welcome to the forum here ! FrownFrown

cheers,
minglmy

tracky
Enthusiast

Nov 17, 2004, 6:53 AM

Post #19 of 267 (17723 views)
Shortcut

hi vicfion,

mind to share ur experience?

1. where to buy "Cocker Spaniel Bowl" which wont wet the ear.

2. Adult ECS carrier size?

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 18, 2004, 6:59 AM

Post #20 of 267 (17713 views)
Shortcut

Welcome.... You may try places like Pet Safari or Pet Wonderland as I see more choices there.. But once I got it from a pet shop from Brickfield... Now I did not really bother anymore as I will clean them after eating... Unless I am in a rush.... Same thing for pet carrier although I never got one before.. .When travel I will just put an old blanket on the car seat and let them sit there... Normally I won't travel with them and I don't go far... Fion

tracky
Enthusiast

Nov 19, 2004, 6:22 AM

Post #21 of 267 (17699 views)
Shortcut

brickfield?the bird shop?

blanket?

do u use any to tie up the long ear?

by the way... do u bring ur ECS walk outside?u rear indoor or outdoor?

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 21, 2004, 10:05 AM

Post #22 of 267 (17687 views)
Shortcut

Yeap.. next to the bird shop sells dogs, open by the same family.... I got my first Cocker from there...
Old blanket to put on the seat for the dogs to lay on to travel with me but usually only short distance....
Do not tie up the dog ear.... Blood circulation isn't good.... Anyway, I saw from Animal's Planet , they use sort of like a cloth in hair band shape to hold of the ear and front long fur... You can ask thep pet shop.... I have not seen one here though.....
My dogs are indoor but have to put outdoor when we are not around if not my house will be in a mess..... I dare not walk them often because they keep catching up ticks and fleas.... But I do bring them outing once awhile.... Fion

tracky
Enthusiast

Nov 24, 2004, 6:40 AM

Post #23 of 267 (17662 views)
Shortcut

u got 3 English cocker spaniel?

u rear them indoor?

where they pee/poo?

mind to share their daily schedule?

-days/bath?

-day/clean ear?

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 25, 2004, 9:09 AM

Post #24 of 267 (17646 views)
Shortcut

I got 4 Cockers at the meantime....
I have them bathed during weekends once 2 weeks... Yeap all together... Lots of work but have to keep them clean... They are indoor dogs but will be outsie when we are not around... They had mess up our house before when we allow them in when we were out before so now outside when we are not around... They were train to poo and pee outside so there will be a hole which fit them to go out and inside the house.... Anything need to know, do ask yeah? Fiona

tracky
Enthusiast

Nov 26, 2004, 12:22 AM

Post #25 of 267 (17637 views)
Shortcut

ur ECS look so cool! 4 of them look so "GUAI"Angelic

how u train them pee/poo? use a paper to rub their pee n then put to the idea place to let them smile? tat is the only way i know...

how old r them already? mind to share wit us?y u rear 4 ECS?their story?their name?their story?the most notties?

haha i think i ask too much... i do really like to c ur ECS 1 day...

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my