Home: Dog and Puppy Training: Dog Obedience Training & General Training Topics:
PROGRESS -TRAINING 1

mengchuah
Novice

Feb 6, 2003, 6:26 PM

Post #1 of 2 (884 views)
Shortcut
PROGRESS -TRAINING 1 Can't Post

My new shih tzu (3 months) stayed in my room fr more than 8 hrs yesterday, & never messed up anything at all, neither did she poo or pee. Once i let her off, she goes to my kitchen to pee & poo, but she accidentally peed near the kitchen's door.

Since she spent so much time in my room, she was wide awake at the wee hrs of the morning, and i hadn't had enough of sleep ... bummer!Crazy

Now she goes to the kitchen to poo & pee, hopefully she keeps this habit. My prob now is that she hates the news paper, & begins to treat the absorbent mat as her toy !!So she poos & pees right on the tiles of the kitchen. Whtever it is, she has progressed a lot since last Friday!

Still as naughty & playful as before ( oh yeah, i gave her some grooming yest. nite)

Cheers!

Sydney
Doggyman

Aug 14, 2004, 6:44 AM

Post #2 of 2 (729 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mengchuah] PROGRESS -TRAINING 1 [In reply to] Can't Post

pity. Do you have a small area or something? if you do, put him there with news paper on the floor. Surround the whole floor with newspaper. Dont take him out until he pee or poo.

Good luck at testing it.

Sidney

FrownFrownSidney's DogsterFrown
Frown
Your's truly,
Sydn3yFrownFrownFrown

DragonArt

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my