Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:
My Intro ...

ck_yap
Novice

Feb 27, 2002, 6:32 AM

Post #1 of 4 (1656 views)
Shortcut
My Intro ... Can't Post

Hello everyone ... still remember me or not ? I seldom post nowadays ... if anyone remembered my dog that got demodex mange ... she's alright now, thanx for all whom advised and cared for her. Anyway i'm 22 still studying in an IT College, my favourite dog breed is Bulldog. Currently live at Taman Desa, off Old KLang Road. Mr Derric, thanx for inviting me to the Puppy.com get together, i can't confirm my participation now, but definately will be going on the 17th march. And would like to add that I love this forum, the one and only in Malaysia. Let's make this the most happening dog forum in Malaysia. Wink

Derrickok
Novice

Feb 27, 2002, 6:45 AM

Post #2 of 4 (1653 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ck_yap] My Intro ... [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks Yap, of course we remember you. How could we forget. I am glad that your dog has got over the dermodex. Is it still a Bulldog mixed or a pure breed, which is which now?
You should go to the 17th March show at The Mines because on that day, you will be able to see a beautiful French Bull Dog on show.
Please make up you mind though, because we are having a get together on that day, with lunch provided and admission tickets paid for, so I need to know how many are coming to reserve tables and seats, otherwise don't blame me if you have to sit on the floor eh.
Keep in touch and don't just disappear, or I'll sniff you out from the 4 corners of the earth.
BTW why don't you either scan a pix of your Bulldog and attach it to your introduction for all to see or you could send a picture to The Webmaster and he will do it for you for free.
Regards.

(This post was edited by Derrickok on Feb 27, 2002, 6:51 AM)

ck_yap
Novice

Feb 28, 2002, 6:26 AM

Post #3 of 4 (1639 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Derrickok] My Intro ... [In reply to] Can't Post

SmileActually i'm still not sure whether my dog is a mixed or pure breed yet. I've yet to snap picture of my dog yet, will post it when it's done. I'm surely going to the 17th March show but i'm bringing along a friend, so how eh ? My friend have to sit on the floor ? Can't wait to meet all puppy.com members there. Smile

Derrickok
Novice

Feb 28, 2002, 6:41 AM

Post #4 of 4 (1637 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ck_yap] My Intro ... [In reply to] Can't Post

Girl friend/boy friend no need to sit on floor, so long you let me know early so I could reserve seats for everyone. OK? But no dog on that day eh.
Regards.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my