Klang OB training

sweesan
Enthusiast

Oct 5, 2004, 11:05 PM

Post #1 of 21 (5423 views)
Shortcut
Klang OB training Can't Post

Hi,

I know that there are 2 training places .. one by MKA in PJ and one by puppycom in Taman Desa ? .. both are actually quite far for me to go to. i'm staying in klang and does anyone know if there are any reliable trainin centres or any trainers here in klang ?

i know that there;s one in klang but that requires the dog to stay there for some time.. and i'm not willing to do so, because i wouldnt know what they're doing to my dog!!

So .... are those 2 places the only choices ??? pls help me out.. my dog's already 10 months old. he's a GR. i dont want him to become a naughty n mischievous dog when he grows up ...

Thanks

Hugo's Collection Laugh

Hugo's Collection II
Laugh

My site

amy
Novice

Oct 6, 2004, 12:06 AM

Post #2 of 21 (5412 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sweesan] Klang OB training [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Swee San,

I dont know any traning centres in Klang but I plan to bring my dog to a traning centre at Sunway/subang...can't remember which one. This traning is conduct in an air-cond environment. I've try MKA training b4 but didnt complete them coz my dog can't tahan the heat...so kesian him...so i guess air-cond better for my dog.

Regards.

~~For better or worse, through sickness and health, for the good times and bad times you will always be my no. 1 lexicon~~
@-->In loving memory of Lassie<--@

sweesan
Enthusiast

Oct 6, 2004, 1:25 AM

Post #3 of 21 (5411 views)
Shortcut
Re: [amy] Klang OB training [In reply to] Can't Post

oh.. there's one in subang.. ic ic .. can u tell me more about it ? since u say ur dog can't tahan the heat.. erm.. i dont know if hugo could bear it as well...

pls tell me more about it ya .. like the fees and location and all la ... Wink thanx

Hugo's Collection Laugh

Hugo's Collection II
Laugh

My site

amy
Novice

Oct 8, 2004, 3:41 PM

Post #4 of 21 (5390 views)
Shortcut

Dog Obedience Traninig

10 Lessons for RM350.00 (There's Basic, Pre-Novice and Novice)

Every Saturday 10.30am & 1.00pm

One lesson per week and one per hour per lesson.

At Sea Park Pet Supplies Sdn Bhd - Dataran Sunway

You can come to view their traning in progress.

Hope this help.

I always go to their shop to buy food or treats for my dog at SS2.

~~For better or worse, through sickness and health, for the good times and bad times you will always be my no. 1 lexicon~~

(This post was edited by amy on Oct 8, 2004, 3:42 PM)

sweesan
Enthusiast

Oct 10, 2004, 6:16 AM

Post #5 of 21 (5380 views)
Shortcut

waaahh... i htink it's a lil more expensive ....

nvm.. anyway thanx for the info.. will u be sending ur dog there ??

ss2 ?? which shop ??

Hugo's Collection Laugh

Hugo's Collection II
Laugh

My site

amy
Novice

Oct 11, 2004, 3:59 PM

Post #6 of 21 (5371 views)
Shortcut

For their August registration, they gave free one 5gallon SP Pine Super Cleaning & Disinfectant and one 1/2 value pack greenies = total worth RM80. So if minus 350-80 = RM270 training fee.

For MKA, to register to be MKA member = RM150, traning = RM100. Total = RM250.

Therefore more or less the same. Diff is Sea Park Pet supplies traning is in air-cond environment. But of course we are paying for the free-gift too.

Not sure if i'm sending my dog there. I will take a look how they train first. Yeah, i think expensive too but if the training is good then worth it lor. Hey if u found any training centre around Klang/Subang/Sunway...pls tell me too.

SS2 shop is the Sea Park Pet Supplies Sdn Bhd at the Penang Kai area....sorry can;t remember address. Anyway they do discount when u buy dog food/treat. But the training is at Dataran Sunway.

sweesan
Enthusiast

Oct 12, 2004, 5:30 AM

Post #7 of 21 (5337 views)
Shortcut

hrm..correct me if i'm wrong.. as of the August registration.. meaning which their next registration is ... Nov ??

yeah.. now i'm thinking of either the or this sunway one ... cause both are .. the nearest of the furthest ??? Unsure

i shall call and ask both n see .... heh ... better make it soon ...

any possiblity of us joining the same training school ?? hehehe

Hugo's Collection Laugh

Hugo's Collection II
Laugh

My site

amy
Novice

Oct 12, 2004, 3:57 PM

Post #8 of 21 (5319 views)
Shortcut

I hv the training brochure for Aug. Not sure when is their next class.

Are u a MKA member ?

Maybe by end of this month i will go to dataran sunway and take a look.

Ya...maybe we can join together. Let me know after you have any infor for the dataran sunway one.

sweesan
Enthusiast

Oct 12, 2004, 7:01 PM

Post #9 of 21 (5310 views)
Shortcut

amy !!!

i just called up the sea park ppl...

and they have new classes this saturday n next saturday.. cause gota few dogs joining...

and the training area is ... at 22a, Jalan PJU 5/15, DAtaran Sunway, Kota Damansara ... no idea where is it.. n it seems VERY FAR !! it's near the new Ikea.. just about 1km away wor.. as what the fello said ....wahh.. if it's that far..i need to RECONSIDER .... Unsure

and oh btw.. this saturdaythey have a new class ... 3-4pm ...
and about MKA's one.. the orientation is starting on 24th oct at 3pm at the usual place...

limited spaces ... i think 5 left only ... if want have to register ASAP within this 2 days ....

membership : 155 and training classes 100 = RM255

aiyoh... seems very rushy ... cannot decide...

Hugo's Collection Laugh

Hugo's Collection II
Laugh

My site

(This post was edited by sweesan on Oct 12, 2004, 7:16 PM)

amy
Novice

Oct 12, 2004, 8:33 PM

Post #10 of 21 (5305 views)
Shortcut

Wow, really rushing.

Did u ask the sea park one whether the class conduct in padang or air-con ?

Both also far. Maybe u can wait for another next class. There are 10 classes only...so will take for about 2.5 mths. Can join Jan ? i might join that time. Coz have to think every week must bath chester after training.

Better take a look at both training...then u decide.

sweesan
Enthusiast

Oct 12, 2004, 9:57 PM

Post #11 of 21 (5293 views)
Shortcut

yeah i called up them just now... and yeah they said it's air con wan... (the sea park)

i think i'm going for the wan already... i think if i start now right... it would be ok lor.. cause ... let say ... averrage each course takes up about 3 months... and then in year 2006 i might be leaving australia already... so ... better get him trained first loh ....

hehehe...

the sea park wan is too far already.... so i think the would be the best choice...

and sommore.. if air con right .. later he feel too pampered already... everytime want air con only .... cause he stay outside wan ... so.. no air-con.. only got fan ... :P

come la.. join me.. hahaha

Hugo's Collection Laugh

Hugo's Collection II
Laugh

My site

amy
Novice

Oct 12, 2004, 10:17 PM

Post #12 of 21 (5288 views)
Shortcut

Ok. But I already joined MKA before and my chester cannot tahan. How many years in Australia ?

sweesan
Enthusiast

Oct 12, 2004, 10:21 PM

Post #13 of 21 (5285 views)
Shortcut

oh... then ... go 5-6 wan ???

not so hot kua i think ....

erm... if i'm going.. then it would be 3 years loh.. but got come back la.. every year...

Hugo's Collection Laugh

Hugo's Collection II
Laugh

My site

amy
Novice

Oct 12, 2004, 10:38 PM

Post #14 of 21 (5283 views)
Shortcut

I donft think can select our own. Last time, I was given a time and day for the training.The one I see first also whether good or notcIf not I train him my own. Actually he quite pandai already when small small time I teach him. Last time at the training me n chester relearn back what we know.

sweesan
Enthusiast

Oct 12, 2004, 10:49 PM

Post #15 of 21 (5280 views)
Shortcut

oh.. mm... nvm lar... just go for it first loh .. since my dad also say ok.... then ... ok loh ...

Hugo's Collection Laugh

Hugo's Collection II
Laugh

My site

sweesan
Enthusiast

Oct 12, 2004, 11:04 PM

Post #16 of 21 (5275 views)
Shortcut

ei ei.. u said u've been to the training right..

u know how to go right ?? can u tell me how to go ?? cause i forgot already.. i've been there once.. but.. forgot

Hugo's Collection Laugh

Hugo's Collection II
Laugh

My site

amy
Novice

Oct 12, 2004, 11:32 PM

Post #17 of 21 (5271 views)
Shortcut

dunno..hehe..my father fetch me everytime.

sweesan
Enthusiast

Oct 13, 2004, 1:06 AM

Post #18 of 21 (5258 views)
Shortcut

ee.. then can u ask ur dad or somthing ??

or maybe ..like tell me the address ??

Hugo's Collection Laugh

Hugo's Collection II
Laugh

My site

amy
Novice

Oct 13, 2004, 1:41 AM

Post #19 of 21 (5259 views)
Shortcut

U know how to go to Assunta hospital ?

If you know i cut short...at the assunta's roundabout where the hospital is on your right...turn left(9 o'clock)...drive straight untill u come to a roundabout. At the surrounding area u can see telekom. then i'm not very sure....my dad is in penang..if u can wait until friday...i'll ask him to draw a map.

sweesan
Enthusiast

Oct 13, 2004, 4:14 AM

Post #20 of 21 (5248 views)
Shortcut

yah.. i know until assunta hospital there only.. then i forgot how to go already.. hahaha...

Hugo's Collection Laugh

Hugo's Collection II
Laugh

My site

sweesan
Enthusiast

Oct 23, 2004, 10:23 AM

Post #21 of 21 (5199 views)
Shortcut

hello amy,

i'm going to padang merbok this sunday already.. and i still dont know where's the place !!!Crazy

Hugo's Collection Laugh

Hugo's Collection II
Laugh

My site

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my