Best Interest of PAWS

ivylim
New User

Oct 5, 2004, 9:59 PM

Post #1 of 1 (833 views)
Shortcut
Best Interest of PAWS Can't Post

Dear All,

I have been following this forum for some time now and I personally made a visit down to PAWS during the weekend. I understand everyone's concern on the well being of PAWS but I think all of us should gather our strength to support the survival and the best interest of PAWS instead of arguing.

Don't get me wrong, I do not agree to the wrongs that has been committed and I am in no position to judge the so called "right and wrong". Those who have committed sins would have to ANSWER to their acts one day, and those who are clear on their concious will be acknowledge for their good deeds. I am concern over the words flying around whereas not much efford are spend to help improve the condition in PAWS. Therefore, I urge you "Pet Lovers" instead of talking, arguing, go to PAWS and help in what ever ways you can. Spread the news around to friends and families, tell them PAWS need help! There are puppies, dogs, kitten and cats there who awaits for a home to belong to...

Lastly, please take note that I do not mean to hurt anyone! All I am concern is the best interest of PAWS!

P/S: My colleague would like to adopt a JRT, should anyone drop by there these few days, please check out if there are any available for adoption?

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my