Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog Sports, Schutzhund, Protection, Tracking,.....: Schutzhund & Protection Dogs:
russell say hi

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

PSD
ALPHA

Oct 11, 2004, 8:15 PM

Post #26 of 47 (2446 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RealityDreamer] russell say hi [In reply to] Can't Post

Chloe.....ok lah.... I accept the title of Master of none the less.....hahahahah.....Blush

well, when learning,gotta keep an open mind Wink

Very true. This is why u will do very well in the things you want to do. I'll place my money there.Smile

I noe of one out of control dog,but no news of them wanting to get rid of the dog.....Crazy i'm keeping an eye on that one. Also will spread the word for u.

If suitable then great Laugh

PSD

"Take this trouble for me:
Make sure my shepherd dog remains a working dog, for I have struggled all my life long for that aim ."

Rittmeister Capt. Max von Stephanitz (1864-1936)

boon
Doggyman

Oct 11, 2004, 8:30 PM

Post #27 of 47 (2441 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PSD] russell say hi [In reply to] Can't Post

Devil v. Rietnisse ...the name speak for itself when he is doing the long bite.

Boon - I Love Fast Dogs That Hit Hard
You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

PSD
ALPHA

Oct 11, 2004, 8:49 PM

Post #28 of 47 (2430 views)
Shortcut
Re: [boon] russell say hi [In reply to] Can't Post

hahahaha the handler then have to be Satan or god himself.....lol TongueSmileLaughSly

PSD

Make sure my shepherd dog remains a working dog, for I have struggled all my life long for that aim ."

boon
Doggyman

Oct 11, 2004, 8:54 PM

Post #29 of 47 (2424 views)
Shortcut

the weather in this part of the island is nice.....Cool

You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

Polluxx
Enthusiast

Oct 11, 2004, 9:10 PM

Post #30 of 47 (2416 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PSD,boon] russell say hi [In reply to] Can't Post

PSD,

Yes...quite an impressive score for tracking, I thk his past record show he has always done well for the tracking routine..., if I remember correctly..!! Smile

82 pts for Obed...oso quite a good score, ooi...even better than Worrall ...he-he-he , Tongue

BTW ...I m surprised to see Raiser to lose much pts for protection, should be his area of expertise...any news on that....!!

....hopefully next yr our country can send more than one participant....!!

BTW ...U should chk out tis Devil WUSV qualifying video.....even the helper's bite-arm oso "cabut"...Wink
chk wt boon for the link ....Smile

boon,
R u sure u dun wan to change ur opinion rgd fero, another one of his great-grand kid won tis yr WUSV.... !!

p/s: PSD , tis yr champ got frozen....interested..???

"Show me your dog and I'll tell you what manner of man you are."
(GSD Founder - Capt Max V Stephanitz)

boon
Doggyman

Oct 11, 2004, 9:23 PM

Post #31 of 47 (2407 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Polluxx] russell say hi [In reply to] Can't Post

Pol,

fero is 'coming back' on the 3rd, and 4th generations...but is yet too early to know actually he worth that much......

still will keep myself away whenever possible..........btu i don hate him....:)

joshyong
Novice

Oct 12, 2004, 12:44 AM

Post #32 of 47 (2398 views)
Shortcut
Re: [russellc] russell say hi [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

I'm new ....and sorry to cut in ...need to ask U on your dogs...u were saying that she does not have drive..perhap u want to try ball drive.... I believe that all working dog must have ball drive and a little of bite works..

russellc
Novice

Oct 12, 2004, 10:23 PM

Post #33 of 47 (2360 views)
Shortcut

HI boon,

did u do tracking on your dog?

I'm doing it alternative day, thinking of letting him know the command of 'search'.

He realise it is a game when search is said, but not much development as far as following my foot step is concerned.

I'm confused as to whether i need the dog to follow the exact foot steps of mine within the 3 feet dimension. He keep go out of the track to find for the food, which i cant accuse him, cause they are so close.

May be i shall start a straight line track next week.

Any advise?

russellc
Novice

Oct 12, 2004, 10:27 PM

Post #34 of 47 (2359 views)
Shortcut
Re: [joshyong] russell say hi [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi ,

Nice to know u.Wink

joshyong
Novice

Oct 12, 2004, 11:15 PM

Post #35 of 47 (2346 views)
Shortcut

Hi russellc ,

Nice for U to reply !!! My name is Josh from Mike Mali Haus (thats our farm called).....right now we are breeding only Malinios.....and starting to train working line breed ( protection/ tracking)

we just had 10 litters (IPO3 /sch2 parentage)Cool

Planing to get Tervenen and Goernedeal ....need more advise ????

cheers
Attachments: 4belg.jpg (24.7 KB)

boon
Doggyman

Oct 12, 2004, 11:29 PM

Post #36 of 47 (2341 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

I follow the joanne plum's way. Introduce something like a scent box and have some treat there and at the end of the straight line track put a bingo treats there. Is hard to explain in detail without the video, my english is not as good.

russellc
Novice

Oct 13, 2004, 5:50 AM

Post #37 of 47 (2306 views)
Shortcut
Re: [joshyong] russell say hi [In reply to] Can't Post

HI,

I'm always impressed by malinios' working abilities.

Tot my heart is still very much in GSD, i'm very interested in learning idea on any sort of training methods.

Pls keep in touch.

U can reach me at

russellc@streamyx.com

russellc
Novice

Oct 13, 2004, 5:53 AM

Post #38 of 47 (2306 views)
Shortcut

I never do tracking before.

This puppy is my 'white mouse'.Unsure

henry_u
Novice

Oct 21, 2004, 10:53 PM

Post #39 of 47 (2239 views)
Shortcut

Hi PSD,is Henry here.Still rmb me mah?Dr Loo's helper ah.Long time didnt see you jor.Actually it was Dr Loo,my mentor who told me that PSD is you.So,nowadays still have time to train your dogs in the weekends?WahShocked,now everybody also call you the G.S.D King ah!!Anyway,really hope that i'll have a chance to train with you and your 'Jessy' in future together.Have a nice day.Blush

(This post was edited by henry_u on Oct 21, 2004, 10:56 PM)

PSD
ALPHA

Oct 22, 2004, 12:01 AM

Post #40 of 47 (2234 views)
Shortcut

Hi russel,

Tracking is not that difficult to do. Like Obedience all it needs is to start small and grow bigger. The dog is not able to know that search is to follow your foot scent. U need to tell him that. Always start in a place that you have not been stepping on for couple of days at least. Then do a scent pad of about 2' x 2'and put alot of food spread out there. Then bring the dog over and he will automaticaly go for the food and when he finished the food bring him away and put him away. Then the next day do the same in different location. U need to do this 5-6 times until the dog puts his nose down and knows the process well. Then do that again for another week and this time incorporate the word search the minute he puts his nose to the ground. This is the inprint foundation for tracking. Happy trying.Smile

PSD

PSD
ALPHA

Oct 22, 2004, 12:12 AM

Post #41 of 47 (2232 views)
Shortcut
Re: [henry_u] russell say hi [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Henry,

Wah u tracked me until here ah? Not a bad dog at all.....hehehehe. I lost a bit of drive lately as I was concentrating on other matters for now. Need to earn some money first before spending it on dogs....lol.SmileWink

GSD King arr? I also donno leh. I had skipped an opportunity to breed to a very nice stud 1 month ago as my new kennel wasnt ready. Didnt want to proceed with this breeding knowing I cant put in my best now. Few fellas even twisted my ears for not doing this breeding which was a sellout booking but wat to do?...wrong timing. I think they should call Mike as the GSD King lah....not me.heheheheh!

How is the helper work getting along? Learn to read the dog. This is the most tricky part in helper work. Physique u already have. Read up on dog drives and their instinctive behaviour. It should get u going on the right track. I personally think u have what it takes to be a good helper. Keep it up.

One day must test your helper skill to how far u go aldy....hahahahaSlyLaugh

PSD

henry_u
Novice

Oct 22, 2004, 8:07 PM

Post #42 of 47 (2213 views)
Shortcut

Hi PSD,

Whose stud was that?Looks liked a very good stud for you,right?Dr Loo and i will start our training this Sunday (i guess) because we've stop for around a month++ jor.I just can't wait to start getting those crushing bites from RokkoCool.So,which bitch was on heat,Jessy or?Didnt you import any male yet?Anyway,nice to hear from you.Have a nice day and come on Drive!Drive!Drive!

henry_u

boon
Doggyman

Oct 22, 2004, 9:07 PM

Post #43 of 47 (2211 views)
Shortcut

Hi Henry,

y don u and ur gang drive up north and train with us here ? U may not know me, but we met before early this year when Kibernik came and gave us the seminar and workshop.

have u gotten urself a dog alrady ?

henry_u
Novice

Oct 22, 2004, 11:52 PM

Post #44 of 47 (2202 views)
Shortcut

Hi Boon,

I do remember u. It was Dr Loo who introduced me to u. If i was not mistaken,the location was Iskandar Polo Club,right?Wink Nop,i havent got mine coz i think now is not a good idea but maybe later will do(i guess). As long as i concerned,they were only both of us doing the training. Did u e-mail or have any contact with Dr Loo recently? So,how is your dog? Doing well? Hope i can get some bites from yours soon? Anyway,it's good to hear from u. Have to go now. Bye.

henry_u

(This post was edited by henry_u on Oct 22, 2004, 11:58 PM)

boon
Doggyman

Oct 22, 2004, 11:58 PM

Post #45 of 47 (2200 views)
Shortcut

yeah....it was in that 10 arces field with nice scenery, hope one of this weekend will bring my boy to run wild there..........and let him jump into the water to catch some fish for his dinner, real BARF.

My boy is doing ok, but like i alwasy says, little devil (promoted from notti boy). Bite from him....hehhe sure can......when time is right......

henry_u
Novice

Oct 23, 2004, 12:08 AM

Post #46 of 47 (2198 views)
Shortcut

Hi Boon,

Wah,so fast ah!Blush Can u show me some of your dog's pic,plz? Anything will do,training,playing or whatever. So,how old is he? Can't wait to have a look at him. U r keeping 1 dog or?

henry_u

boon
Doggyman

Oct 23, 2004, 12:22 AM

Post #47 of 47 (2194 views)
Shortcut

He is about 11 months now.......u can check him out under the thread titled : Schh Dog - The Making.

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my