lconfuse G.R....or S.Husky

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

sbt
Enthusiast

Oct 10, 2004, 1:30 AM

Post #26 of 44 (2127 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [ohmybeagle] lconfuse G.R....or S.Husky [In reply to]  

Aiyoh Simon, I understand your feeling. But calling/implying him a conman is too strong a word.

In business, it is a willing seller and willing buyer situation. If I make a wrong decision I will just have to live with it. No one force me to buy, mah.

I do not know what a champion bloodline is valued at in the market, but one decide by themselves whether it is worth that much or not. There is one or two forumers who did consider Retriever, but somehow decided perhaps it is not for him/her afterall.

I do wish you the best in your endeavor to produce Champions Retrievers. I look forward to hear of you in the ring in the not too far distant future. It is good for the industry I suppose. I normally root for the underdog. Ha! Ha!Laugh

All the best to you!
A Dog is for Life, Not just for Christmas

(This post was edited by sbt on Oct 10, 2004, 1:35 AM)

sbt
Enthusiast

Oct 10, 2004, 1:44 AM

Post #27 of 44 (2117 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [kelsey] lconfuse G.R....or S.Husky [In reply to]  

Kelsey said,

it's your call, i would however love to check simon yip's puppies and see how much he sells them. i am thinking of a male GR as companion for my female GR.

Hi,

Just to share my experiences, when that happen your Roxy will be somehow not so obedience anymore. Easily get distracted.
It has happen to Thunder, and they play-fight, sometimes too rough I am afraid it may hurt the smaller puppy. Maybe his enthusiasm for the new addition has faded and it may have turned to jealousy.

I decided to put him first in everything’s. This did not help… much

I just though that you be make aware.

Warm Regards
A Dog is for Life, Not just for Christmas

(This post was edited by sbt on Oct 10, 2004, 1:56 AM)

clangan
K9 Maniac

Oct 10, 2004, 2:03 AM

Post #28 of 44 (2114 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [sbt] lconfuse G.R....or S.Husky [In reply to]  

So do I, I like to see more challenges in the ring and I too like to flag behind underdogs! But the person behind the leash should change their character because those that talk big does not last long in thier undertakings, proven fact!!! We will just have to wait and see and keep the adrenaline pumping high"! I hope this will come as a reality, I have heard too much and I reiterate, empty barrels makes the loudest noise!!!

clangan

propadollah
New User

Oct 10, 2004, 2:45 AM

Post #29 of 44 (2105 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [clangan] lconfuse G.R....or S.Husky [In reply to]  

Hi Gan,

I know you are able to look after yourself, but unfortunately some don't even know what the f**** they are talking about.

When you sold a dog for RM5,000 they said you overcharged and it is not value for money. Ask Anti if he knew a local bred GSD was sold for RM48,000.00 and it has already secured the title dog of the year with 2 more shows to go.

I bet you he will say Fomula F1 Shoemarker!

ohmybeagle1
New User

Oct 10, 2004, 5:32 AM

Post #30 of 44 (2087 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [propadollah] lconfuse G.R....or S.Husky [In reply to]  

Hey mate,

i really dont know what profession u do or do u sit at home whole day thinking about dogs......RM48,000 for a GSD.....great....big deal.....i presume that is true la ok....pardon my ignorance about all the flamboyance u guys are up to ok.....but u know what i am going to say......i think if u guys support this upmarket dog selling business to the highest extent and still think everything is alright.....then u really dont know what f***ing nonsense u are supporting.....HAVE U GOT ANY IDEAS HOW MANY PPL ARE SUFFERING OUTSIDE IN THIS WORLD FOR THAT RM5000, NOT TO MENTION RM48000 IN THIS COLD AND PATHETIC WORLD??? i guess i was right....u guys are just bunch of ppl sitting at home pondering about what dogs to get next and dream on winning some titles that cant even earn u a bowl of rice in a war. My dad once told me ppl that play with dogs to ur extent or Gan's extent are just too blissful living in this world until they think it's ok and fair to rip off from ppl. No doubt those paying for that price is blinded by their fondness of these GRs la or GSDs......but untimately the wrong still goes to the sellers. They are the bunch of culprits that take advantages cos they know they can and they have the so called 'assets'. Why havent u bunch of well-being lads thought of what's out there in the society. The only reason i can think of is that u guys earn easy money far easier than any professionals alive and still think that u are the smarter ones to get involved in this good deals and get away with it. I have to express my sympathy for ppl that still fall for this kind of paradox.

I stand up straight today to voice out my shame on you for that u could still say that u deserve the easy money. Ever wondered how many years of hard work and endeavour a poor guy need to go thru to earn RM48000?? i guess someone like u will nv comprehend !! Just for one single stupid dog someone can get away with almost RM50000.....how different are they from selling pirated VCDs and being a loan shark ?? For me is No Difference !!

Gan said that he breeds his GRs for a hobby and he is so dedicated and all?? that's what's superficial in my perspective......try this.....No money involved !! and i think he would rather want to be running as a salesman from door to door selling products. He sits at home too comfortably and think of ways to improve the bloodlines.....if that's an endeavour then i really think ppl working hard under the hot sun and rain are superhumans....at least they work with their flesh and earn money the well-deserved way. One GR for RM5000 ?? really funny......one litter for RM30000?? that's what a normal white collar get per annum !!! and what.....with so many dogs at home......he can easily earn double of that anytime in a single season.

If u are not happy with what i am saying.....u can call me a childish bastard i dont mind...but go home and face ur conscience and contemplate on a high pillow. Do u really have the right to charge this kind of unthinkable price just becos ur GRs are champions?? i think ur dogs would rather not win a show for u if they can comprehend what u are using them for......pathetic!! Why dont u use a bit of conscience and think of human problems instead of dogs and dogs?? Ask urself......have u ever donated anything to the poor ?? i dont know....but perhaps u wont even give them a penny becos u think that's not ur problem......oh yeah .....that's definitely ur problem !!! indifference to the society due to a blind heart for dogs......correct me if i am wrong.....if u have a heart for the society....why havent i see u do anything with that thru ur dog business? Do u know u are actually contributing to inflasion by charging a nose-off price?? ever studied economics??

i am a dog lover myself and i feel really sorry to see this happening......dog shows are a healthy event......it's good in promoting good breeds no doubt......ultimately it encourages ppl to love dogs more......but earning a big profit from it is simply intolerable !!!! Do u think ur champion GRs are worth a penny if not becos we love them?? Do u think they can do any better if they are merely a merchandise without life? We love the dogs and we pay the high price but that doesnt mean it's RIGHT !!! sometimes we were just giving in.......ask anyone outside....ask that fella who paid RM48000 if he was really willing to do so......but perhaps yes he was...cos he is one of you.....bunch of spoilt brads !! tell me who that breeder of that RM48000 GSD is.....and i will make him realise how wrong he was.......i hope u guys wont have nightmares tonight......but i dont think u will......cos u still think it's right dont you?? there are just this bunch of ppl in this world that is hopeless.........THE END.

Simon Yip Says

ohmybeagle1
New User

Oct 10, 2004, 5:38 AM

Post #31 of 44 (2086 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [anticlangan] lconfuse G.R....or S.Husky [In reply to]  

Hey mate,

i really dont know what profession u do or do u sit at home whole day thinking about dogs......RM48,000 for a GSD.....great....big deal.....i presume that is true la ok....pardon my ignorance about all the flamboyance u guys are up to ok.....but u know what i am going to say......i think if u guys support this upmarket dog selling business to the highest extent and still think everything is alright.....then u really dont know what f***ing nonsense u are supporting.....HAVE U GOT ANY IDEAS HOW MANY PPL ARE SUFFERING OUTSIDE IN THIS WORLD FOR THAT RM5000, NOT TO MENTION RM48000 IN THIS COLD AND PATHETIC WORLD??? i guess i was right....u guys are just bunch of ppl sitting at home pondering about what dogs to get next and dream on winning some titles that cant even earn u a bowl of rice in a war. My dad once told me ppl that play with dogs to ur extent or Gan's extent are just too blissful living in this world until they think it's ok and fair to rip off from ppl. No doubt those paying for that price is blinded by their fondness of these GRs la or GSDs......but untimately the wrong still goes to the sellers. They are the bunch of culprits that take advantages cos they know they can and they have the so called 'assets'. Why havent u bunch of well-being lads thought of what's out there in the society. The only reason i can think of is that u guys earn easy money far easier than any professionals alive and still think that u are the smarter ones to get involved in this good deals and get away with it. I have to express my sympathy for ppl that still fall for this kind of paradox.

I stand up straight today to voice out my shame on you for that u could still say that u deserve the easy money. Ever wondered how many years of hard work and endeavour a poor guy need to go thru to earn RM48000?? i guess someone like u will nv comprehend !! Just for one single stupid dog someone can get away with almost RM50000.....how different are they from selling pirated VCDs and being a loan shark ?? For me is No Difference !!

Gan said that he breeds his GRs for a hobby and he is so dedicated and all?? that's what's superficial in my perspective......try this.....No money involved !! and i think he would rather want to be running as a salesman from door to door selling products. He sits at home too comfortably and think of ways to improve the bloodlines.....if that's an endeavour then i really think ppl working hard under the hot sun and rain are superhumans....at least they work with their flesh and earn money the well-deserved way. One GR for RM5000 ?? really funny......one litter for RM30000?? that's what a normal white collar get per annum !!! and what.....with so many dogs at home......he can easily earn double of that anytime in a single season.

If u are not happy with what i am saying.....u can call me a childish bastard i dont mind...but go home and face ur conscience and contemplate on a high pillow. Do u really have the right to charge this kind of unthinkable price just becos ur GRs are champions?? i think ur dogs would rather not win a show for u if they can comprehend what u are using them for......pathetic!! Why dont u use a bit of conscience and think of human problems instead of dogs and dogs?? Ask urself......have u ever donated anything to the poor ?? i dont know....but perhaps u wont even give them a penny becos u think that's not ur problem......oh yeah .....that's definitely ur problem !!! indifference to the society due to a blind heart for dogs......correct me if i am wrong.....if u have a heart for the society....why havent i see u do anything with that thru ur dog business? Do u know u are actually contributing to inflasion by charging a nose-off price?? ever studied economics??

i am a dog lover myself and i feel really sorry to see this happening......dog shows are a healthy event......it's good in promoting good breeds no doubt......ultimately it encourages ppl to love dogs more......but earning a big profit from it is simply intolerable !!!! Do u think ur champion GRs are worth a penny if not becos we love them?? Do u think they can do any better if they are merely a merchandise without life? We love the dogs and we pay the high price but that doesnt mean it's RIGHT !!! sometimes we were just giving in.......ask anyone outside....ask that fella who paid RM48000 if he was really willing to do so......but perhaps yes he was...cos he is one of you.....bunch of spoilt brads !! tell me who that breeder of that RM48000 GSD is.....and i will make him realise how wrong he was.......i hope u guys wont have nightmares tonight......but i dont think u will......cos u still think it's right dont you?? there are just this bunch of ppl in this world that is hopeless.........THE END.

Simon Yip Says

Admin

Oct 10, 2004, 4:46 PM

Post #32 of 44 (2050 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [ohmybeagle1] lconfuse G.R....or S.Husky [In reply to]  

We refer to your earlier post as follow :-

Hi,

I know u are the webmaster here and also the moderator.....i demand a good explanation why my username 'anticlangan' is not working.....who blocked it ?? why block it? pls fix this error as soon as possible will you? i need to do a few postings for some important members up here......thank you very much.......say Hi to Mr Gan for me.......Cheers......

Simon

We wish to stress that this forum is for the discussion on doggie matter and the forum forbid personal attacks. The use of username 'anticlangan' is not appropriate and we have changed it to ohmybeagle1 for you.

Please read the terms of use of the forum as follow :-

You are allowed to choose your own username when you register with this forum. We advise that you keep the name appropriate. With this user account you are about to register, you agree to never give your password out to another member, for your protection and for validity reasons. You should also refrain from using another member's account to post messages or browse this forum. The use of Instant Messaging to solicit or offer services is also not allowed.

A user should not more register more one username and post with multiple identities.

clangan
K9 Maniac

Oct 10, 2004, 9:12 PM

Post #33 of 44 (2029 views)
Shortcut

CoolWinkSlyTongue......!!!!!

theme of the day, "Katak Di bawah Tempurung"!!!

clangan

clangan
K9 Maniac

Oct 10, 2004, 9:18 PM

Post #34 of 44 (2028 views)
Shortcut

Hi Propadollah,

We will just leave him to shout all he wants, he is seeking attention, the boy that cry 'wolf'!!! Let the moderator handles him lor...! This kind of 3 year old mentality is best left alone or refered to where? "Tanjong Rambutan" lor!!! Sly

"Still winning and still enjoying the best breed,'Golden Retrievers"

clangan
K9 Maniac

Oct 10, 2004, 9:21 PM

Post #35 of 44 (2025 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [Admin] lconfuse G.R....or S.Husky [In reply to]  

Dear Moderator,

We will just let the person shout all he/she wants and make a fool out of itself, we are actually finding it interesting and funny. This forum was getting sliightly boring recently, this is a spice that is needed badly! Cool

clangan

ricky
Enthusiast

Oct 10, 2004, 11:18 PM

Post #36 of 44 (2006 views)
Shortcut

For my own opinion, CH doesnt mean the dog must with quality ,there are alot of PET quality CH out there.Dont you all think so???

so I'm always thinking if want to become a good breeder, our task is to improve the quality from generation to generation, not only FOR CH. Quantity of CH is nothing, but Quantity of quality is most of the things..

Every breeder must know the way how to improve the standard of their breed, not increase the quantity of CH.

Remember quantity of CH doesnt mean the breeder is good, but a good breeder can produce many CH with real quality.

No offense.
friendly,
RicKY

kelsey
K9 Maniac

Oct 11, 2004, 1:35 AM

Post #37 of 44 (1981 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [sbt] lconfuse G.R....or S.Husky [In reply to]  

hey sbt,

thanks for telling about the "if i get another GR, Roxy would not perhaps be her usual self". i am expecting that so i am not about to get another puppy yet. she is pretty a handful to handle already.i hope thunder and storm are doing ok together now. how old are both now? i probably get a black lab once my puppy is older..i have always like labradors too.

as for Clangan, guess i made a bit of mistake about the show genes%. did u mentioned about selling pet qualities (puppy) at RM1800?Smile i do admit i did consider your kennel prior to getting my GR. but then the $$ luck wasn;t quite on my side. anyways my 11 weeks GR now has been a good pet..she won't be a champion but she will always be my adorable and crazy GR...

propadollah
New User

Oct 11, 2004, 1:46 AM

Post #38 of 44 (1980 views)
Shortcut

Please Simon Yip, I know Lord of The Ring that is always have a big mouth. But yours compared to him is bigger as a result produces larger heap of rubbish

You said the following:

I am planning to invest RM35,000 to setup a new kennel in Puchong.....the reason why i have this idea is....i want to prove to everyone out there a champion GR wont cost anything more than RM2200.......

as i will be getting some best GRs from US and UK to fight u down......

with your RM35,000 you cannot buy 1/2 a GR puppy from US or UK, so how are you you going to 'destroy' Gan in the show ring??

If you are really looking for attention, please put another zero after the figure 5.

When I told you a locally bred GSD sold for RM48,000.00 and with 2 more shows to go this animal has already been voted dog of the year, you don't even know that the breeder is fonsi and it is sold to Sabah Max G....

Therefore, you are only a Very GREENHORN in this game and I am being gentle and kind to you by calling you a Greenhorn!!!

clangan
K9 Maniac

Oct 11, 2004, 1:52 AM

Post #39 of 44 (1980 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [ricky] lconfuse G.R....or S.Husky [In reply to]  

Hi Ricky,

For my own opinion, CH doesnt mean the dog must with quality ,there are alot of PET quality CH out there.Dont you all think so???
Champion titles should carry some indication that the dog carries good conformation standard but may not be perfect. If there are only a single dog in the ring for the breed, the judge will have the right to withdraw the championship points. If a champion dog is bad in standard I cannot imagine a non-champion-pet quality dogs in that particular place!!

so I'm always thinking if want to become a good breeder, our task is to improve the quality from generation to generation, not only FOR CH. Quantity of CH is nothing, but Quantity of quality is most of the things.. Every breeder must know the way how to improve the standard of their breed, not increase the quantity of CH.
I agree that we must strive for perfection and not forget the purpose of the breed. In the effort of improving the quality, we must let judges decide whether our breeding is worthy of the crown champion or even grand champ and that is conform to its standard. How would one know he has improve in his breeding if he is not judge ? If one can have many champion dogs, that all in all prove he has succeeded to a good extent in his improvement in breeding. Wouldn't you agree?

Remember quantity of CH doesnt mean the breeder is good, but a good breeder can produce many CH with real quality

Actually, what you mentioned is more of LP and PL, I think you are talking about superior champions like those that can win group and BIS, well, not many can achieve that, remember, many can buy champions, not many can produce champions, due respect must be given!!

Anyway, good point bro, see you at the show!

clangan

kbs
Enthusiast

Oct 11, 2004, 9:02 AM

Post #40 of 44 (1938 views)
Shortcut

Hi Simon,

In a business, there is nothing wrong when there is a willing buyer and seller. It is like cars, we can't be comdenming people that is willing to spend hundreds of thousand for a normal sedan car which we can easily get a car of the same class with not even a faction of that amount. At the end of the day, I do believe you get what you pay for. We cannot expect to pay a kancil price for a BMW quality. Whether into show or not, this is beside the point in my eye. It is like when you bought a BMW for 300K, will you want to resell it after 1 year for 30k? Wink

Regards,
KBS

clangan
K9 Maniac

Oct 11, 2004, 9:56 PM

Post #41 of 44 (1891 views)
Shortcut

This propadollah calling me big mouth, this Auntie Lucy, very out spoken huh!?! Anyway, the green horn is only a student, always very unhappy in life, I heard he is ipoh mali! girlfriend form Taiping or something but will get his identity by today and what I can say, my reputation speaks for itself! Anyone care for a sandwich??

clangan

clangan
K9 Maniac

Oct 11, 2004, 10:03 PM

Post #42 of 44 (1887 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [kbs] lconfuse G.R....or S.Husky [In reply to]  

HI KBS,

I am very impress by your soft kind approach, you put it so nicely, but it is not worth it with this young punk, look at his post at the hound group posting, he has a problem everyone, he complains about everything, very sore in nature, lets see if his face get sore soon!!Tongue

clangan

clangan
K9 Maniac

Oct 11, 2004, 10:31 PM

Post #43 of 44 (1883 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [kelsey] lconfuse G.R....or S.Husky [In reply to]  

Show line or not is not important, they all make good pets, one must be happy with their dogs and accept them as they are, love is love!!

clangan

kathleen.tay
Canine Addict

Oct 12, 2004, 1:56 AM

Post #44 of 44 (1834 views)
Shortcut

Hi ,

Long time no see ! Anyway, we got quite a hot topic here ah.... well , one of ur doggies's daughter is doing fine(from Marcsman...) ... looks like got potential to show Wink..

But What I am trying to say here is SHOW or NO SHOW still is a little, adorable, lovely GR.. never regret a single second that I got her !

GR are simply ANGEL sent from heaven in disguise ! Love them, train them and they will turn out to be priceless not in the market but in our heart !

Cheers!
A Dog Never Lies About Love

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my