First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

robee
Dog Kichi

Jan 29, 2003, 12:31 AM

Post #1 of 34 (3748 views)
Shortcut
My Grooming Equipments - MS Can't Post

hi hi...

these are some of the stuff i nid to groom my dogs.. wanna share what r u using?

My grooming equipments

Close up

My Grooming Table

Thanks for viewing:)

rgds, v
Wht's better than two miniature schnauzer? Three miniature schnauzers!

Riccaval
ALPHA

Jan 29, 2003, 12:36 AM

Post #2 of 34 (3747 views)
Shortcut
Re: [robee] My Grooming Equipments - MS [In reply to] Can't Post

wow......enuff to perform a major operationLaugh

robee
Dog Kichi

Jan 29, 2003, 12:45 AM

Post #3 of 34 (3745 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Riccaval] My Grooming Equipments - MS [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
wow......enuff to perform a major operationLaugh
hahahaa..... put yr dog on the table now! Wink

arthur
ALPHA

Jan 29, 2003, 4:50 AM

Post #4 of 34 (3738 views)
Shortcut

Hi V,

WOW! Very impressive outlay. I'm probably looking at approx. 1k Sing Dollars worth of equipment? Grooming table and clipper alone is approx $500! right?

Anyway, it's good you bought up this thread. The smart goodlooks of a MS comes at a price..many groomers told me that grooming the MS breed requires all the tools of the trade...clippers, stripping knives, scissors, thining shears, slicker brushes, you name it and it's there. Unsure

BTW, are those the Pearson stripping knives I see? The ones with the big wooden handles? Expensive?

And what's big yellow pad-like thingy? Looks like a glove of some sorts...

You did not include the hair dryer! Wink

Rdgs Arthur

PS>> The last pics of your cute furkids..which one is Robee?

robee
Dog Kichi

Jan 29, 2003, 5:18 AM

Post #5 of 34 (3734 views)
Shortcut
Re: [arthur] My Grooming Equipments - MS [In reply to] Can't Post

hahaaha.... arthur, i bet u hv a collection just like mine.... come leh,, share share leh.... post n let us see Wink as said, displayed jst some of my stuff....... nex time will post shampoo, conditioner, hair dryer etc:) hahhhahaaTongue

the table, clipper, blades n shears alone is more than SGD1K..... let's nt count the rest.... *wait hubby spotcheck* kill me LaughCool

the lightbrown big handle (like fishtail) is the pearson regular strippers.. the one lightbrown one, straight handle is the pearson finishin stripper.. if i m nt wrong, excludin freight, they r around US30 each. Due to our weather (high humidity), it rust easili Pirate..... a better bet will be mCcellan knives, or mckynfe or mar strippers... they will not rust in our weather, and cheaper then Pearson. I hv to store my knives in dry box.Unsure

The yellow glove is the horsehair grooming glove.. it's a die die must hv for MS exhibitor.... *r u reachin 4 yr cheque now*WinkCoolTongueBlushAngelic

the darker one is robee........... tired after groomin

this is kimba.. cn see the difference?

Altana_Mystique
Dog Kichi

Jan 29, 2003, 8:33 AM

Post #6 of 34 (3729 views)
Shortcut

Aros !!! First time I see your msg....and you are already hao lianing......hahaha.....juz kidding... Wink

robee
Dog Kichi

Jan 29, 2003, 4:49 PM

Post #7 of 34 (3725 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Altana_Mystique] My Grooming Equipments - MS [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Aros !!! First time I see your msg....and you are already hao lianing......hahaha.....juz kidding... Wink

this is called sharing.... A_M... u r welcome to share share your possessions:) hee hee....hahahaahahah.... ah bish ah bish... no shadow kicks plus shao lin fist!

elizatye
K9 Senior

Jan 29, 2003, 7:34 PM

Post #8 of 34 (3720 views)
Shortcut

Hi, So you are using Johnson baby oil for you furkids too. May I know what does it use for???

Smile Eliza

robee
Dog Kichi

Jan 29, 2003, 8:19 PM

Post #9 of 34 (3717 views)
Shortcut
Re: [elizatye] My Grooming Equipments - MS [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Hi, So you are using Johnson baby oil for you furkids too. May I know what does it use for???

Smile Eliza

hi there,

use tht to clean the ears,, u cn use olive oil oso........

ginl
ALPHA

Jan 29, 2003, 11:06 PM

Post #10 of 34 (3713 views)
Shortcut

Hi Robee,

JRT campur a bit in the MS section Wink....yah my vet told me to use Johnson baby oil too, not necessary to buy any ear cleaners frm outside....he said before bathing the dog put some baby oil then u can be sure that water will not go in during bath time coz water and oil do not mix....then after bath just use some cotton to wipe the ears....i haven't tried it yet and i was wondering, if the dog's ears look clean and no trace of ear wax shd i still clean the ears?? Coz my dog's ears don't seem to hv any ear wax in them and so far i haven't really clean his ears coz they look clean by themselves....or still need to be cleaned once in awhile?

robee
Dog Kichi

Jan 30, 2003, 1:26 AM

Post #11 of 34 (3708 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ginl] My Grooming Equipments - MS [In reply to] Can't Post

hi ginl:)

i hv neber tried using tht to prevent water from seepin into the ears. But i use tht to clean the ears, even though they might look clean........ it's like a routine to keep it clean n tidy, despite the fact tht it doesn't look waxy or nt....u wldn't wnt to wait until it is brownish thn start cleanin rite? The routine thing is gd to check on their ears every now n then.

ginl
ALPHA

Jan 30, 2003, 2:32 AM

Post #12 of 34 (3707 views)
Shortcut

Ok thanks...i check his ears everyday actually...he doesn't hv any hair inside his ears too...guess i'll start cleaning them once in awhile frm now on Smile

robee
Dog Kichi

Jan 30, 2003, 2:40 AM

Post #13 of 34 (3705 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ginl] My Grooming Equipments - MS [In reply to] Can't Post

u cn do it on a wkli basis:) other thn baby oil, u cn use olive oil.

cheers, v

hcyeap

Feb 8, 2003, 9:23 AM

Post #14 of 34 (3686 views)
Shortcut

Wowee... and I actually considered trying to learn to groom Pepperboy myself.... ( wave white flag )

Impressive equipment.....

jaclyn
Enthusiast

Feb 17, 2005, 2:32 AM

Post #15 of 34 (3370 views)
Shortcut

Tongue Ello ello... I can't see the pictures on the grooming equipments... But i got myself a grooming kit for my baby miniatures schnauzers too... But they look really funny after i groom them... Any tips on ways to groom MS properly? Sly

»¨JaCLyN a.k.a [JaCJaC] and EriC yOnG a.k.a bECkhaM-¨» ©® Wink

Proud mummykins and daddykins of Uncle Pupzie da Nottyness and Stephykins da Princess as of 12th August 2004 and 6th October 2004 Frown

For more pictures or information about my beloved furkids; check out »¤¨Jaclyn's Scrapbook of Love and Friendship¨¤« Tongue

Vote for my puppykins; Uncle Pupz and Stephykins

my_dawg_daisy
K9 Maniac

Feb 17, 2005, 8:24 AM

Post #16 of 34 (3366 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jaclyn] My Grooming Equipments - MS [In reply to] Can't Post

Hehehehe thts why u neva do stephykins again is it?

Hehehehe i actually wana borrow your clippers to do meeko too...

~Eve~ Proud owner of 2 Cheeky & Bubbly Furbabies:- Daisy (Dashie) & Meeko (MS)

Eve's Lil' Cerita Place

jaclyn
Enthusiast

Feb 17, 2005, 8:50 PM

Post #17 of 34 (3357 views)
Shortcut
Re: [my_dawg_daisy] My Grooming Equipments - MS [In reply to] Can't Post

hahaha... nola... but a bit scared to do so... my uncle borrowed my clippers to play around with his shih tzus hair coz my aunts pregnant and bored at home... hehehe... asked her to teach me how to groom MS fur but she said she ain't sure wor... hahaha sad... but she told me lotsa things about doggies pregnancy and all... she said stephy may not be able to bare uncle's kids coz she's not as big as him wor... can try but there's the risk *sobs* so it's making me worried coz i don't want to deny her from having her own kids... *sigh*

Proud mummykins and daddykins of Uncle Pupzie da Nottyness and Stephykins da Princess as of 12th August 2004 and 6th October 2004 Frown

For more pictures or information about my beloved furkids; check out »¤¨Jaclyn's Scrapbook of Love and Friendship¨¤« Tongue

my_dawg_daisy
K9 Maniac

Feb 17, 2005, 10:11 PM

Post #18 of 34 (3350 views)
Shortcut

Hehehehe..well then u borrow stud frm ppl lor...here go so many ms owners wt..thts if they wiling la..but im sure u got to give them back a pup or money la...haih stephy still very long la...ehehehe

Eve's Lil' Cerita Place

jaclyn
Enthusiast

Feb 18, 2005, 12:12 AM

Post #19 of 34 (3346 views)
Shortcut

heheh... but stephy is uncles property... no screwing around man... hehehe...

my_dawg_daisy
K9 Maniac

Feb 19, 2005, 7:57 AM

Post #20 of 34 (3337 views)
Shortcut

Hahahaha..but uncle is an ABUSIVE hubby!Laugh everytime also pull her fur or pounce on her..hehehehhee.too bad mine all female if not i 'kiew cheong keok'...attached are meeko's pics

Eve's Lil' Cerita Place
Attachments: meekocloser.JPG (60.2 KB)

jaclyn
Enthusiast

Feb 19, 2005, 11:32 PM

Post #21 of 34 (3326 views)
Shortcut

awww... cute... hehehe is that a new shirt or daisy's? hehehe... uncle damn teruk la... must go for obedience training already... damn difficult to handle... hehehe...

my_dawg_daisy
K9 Maniac

Feb 19, 2005, 11:41 PM

Post #22 of 34 (3325 views)
Shortcut

Hehehehe okies la go class is good...the 100rm for ten classes is still on wht..saw it in newspapers...eh u kenot msn? phone no credit>?

Eve's Lil' Cerita Place

jaclyn
Enthusiast

Feb 19, 2005, 11:46 PM

Post #23 of 34 (3324 views)
Shortcut

yeah laaaaa... i damn charm man... cannot msn coz msn got issues... phone no credit and grandma hid her phone, so i cant use it to sms or call... you're coming at 5.45 or 5.15? i thought the classes are 200 for 10 classes?

my_dawg_daisy
K9 Maniac

Feb 19, 2005, 11:49 PM

Post #24 of 34 (3323 views)
Shortcut

I read newspaper say rm100...very tai wht.DId she give u a reason why u kenot weat this tht...cumming 545 reach ur place

Eve's Lil' Cerita Place

jaclyn
Enthusiast

Feb 19, 2005, 11:54 PM

Post #25 of 34 (3322 views)
Shortcut

hehehe... nope... she didn;t... he had to ask his mum if its alright to bring me... *sigh*... hehehe... anyways, is it the one? the one is RM100 per lesson... not 10 lessons ler...

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my